Default Nonsense, gibberish, and all things Middius

Lately, it seems George has been on a new ranmpage, apparently fueled
by his being made to look like a bigger idiot than usual, when Arny
showed up, and showed up John Atkinson at the Great Debate.

For some reason George has it in his mind that the people he calls
Borgs, which I understand to mean anybody who actually understands any
kind of reak detail about how audio equipment works, are cheap and have
no sense of humor or love for the hobby of audio.

This is obviously nonsense, since many of the people he blasts own
systems far better than average and because they know where to and how
to send their money they do it with less out of pocket expense, than
the less informed.

Still, he rants and raves his gibberish about how the Borgs are cheap
and that they don't want anybody else to enjoy hi-fi as a hobby.

What he doesn't seem to get, is that the Borgs don't care if people
spend more money than necessary, as longas they know there is no need.
Nobody cares if some schmuck wants to own a $10K turntable/phono
cartridge combo to play their LP's on, as long as they have access to
the information about how technically inferior LP playback is to CD's.
Since there are still people out there who own a fair amount of LP's,
(I have about 500 LP's of my own)there's no reason why they shouldn't
have a way to enjoy them.

If you "normals" want to spen the same amount of money on a CD playback
setup, then go ahead, it's your money. Just don't make thge ridiculous
claim that there is anything superior about the actual sound of a
$10,000.00 CD player vs. a $200.00 one, unless of course you have
proof.

Likewise if you want to own an amplifier or monoblocks that cost 10
times what some other amps that sound exactly the same sell for, then
go ahead. It's just that the Borgs figure people have a right to know
that that stuff is not necessary to get great sound.
What makes the sound better is speakers and their interface with the
listening room. Once THOSE things are optimized, then more money is
not needed.

Why the passing of this information to the public at large, bothers
guys like George, is a mystery, unless he has a company that makes some
of this overpriced audio jewelry, why should he care? Why does knowing
how to properly compare audio equipment make him so crazy? Is his life
so empty that if he has to convince people that expensive audio
equipment makes you smarter or better? What a loser.

Schizoid Man

wrote in message

Why the passing of this information to the public at large, bothers
guys like George, is a mystery, unless he has a company that makes some
of this overpriced audio jewelry, why should he care? Why does knowing
how to properly compare audio equipment make him so crazy? Is his life
so empty that if he has to convince people that expensive audio
equipment makes you smarter or better? What a loser.

Middiot is Atkinson's mongrel. If He says that oxygen-free unidirectional
interconnects have a break-in period of 7 hours, then His word must be
correct and shall be obeyed.

Sorry for pulling the first punch today, George. It's a slow day on RAO.

Margaret von B.

wrote in message
oups.com...

What he doesn't seem to get, is that the Borgs don't care

OK.

if people spend more money than necessary, as long as they know there is

no need.
Nobody cares if some schmuck wants to own a $10K turntable/phono
cartridge combo

Don't care? Schmuck? Nice contradiction of the previous sentence. As Bugs
would say: Whatta maroon! This must be the new Stupidborg. LOL!

Margaret

George M. Middius

SchizoTwerp said:

Sorry for pulling the first punch today, George.

That's "throwing the first punch". Perhaps you'd like to take some language
lessons from La Salope.

Margaret von B.

wrote in message

Why the passing of this information to the public at large, bothers
guys like George, is a mystery, unless he has a company that makes some
of this overpriced audio jewelry, why should he care? Why does knowing
how to properly compare audio equipment make him so crazy? Is his life
so empty that if he has to convince people that expensive audio
equipment makes you smarter or better? What a loser.

Middiot is Atkinson's mongrel. If He says that oxygen-free unidirectional
interconnects have a break-in period of 7 hours, then His word must be
correct and shall be obeyed.

Sorry for pulling the first punch today,

And right out of your ass too! Didn't you read how the imbecile Borg
embarrassed itself with its total lack of logic.

Shame on you. I guess you just wanna fight...

Cheers,

Margaret

Schizoid Man

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

And right out of your ass too! Didn't you read how the imbecile Borg
embarrassed itself with its total lack of logic.

You are right. Again.

Shame on you. I guess you just wanna fight...

True. I am high as a kite right now, because Liverpool just won their first
UEFA Champions League cup in 20 years. It is a dangerous cocktail of elation
and two beers over lunch.

Schizoid Man

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

SchizoTwerp said:

Sorry for pulling the first punch today, George.

I am sorry, George. I truly am. You deserve more respect than I have been
giving you lately.

That's "throwing the first punch". Perhaps you'd like to take some
language
lessons from La Salope.

Right you are, old chap.

Margaret von B.

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

And right out of your ass too! Didn't you read how the imbecile Borg
embarrassed itself with its total lack of logic.

You are right. Again.

Shame on you. I guess you just wanna fight...

True. I am high as a kite right now, because Liverpool just won their
first UEFA Champions League cup in 20 years. It is a dangerous cocktail of
elation and two beers over lunch.

Oh, that explains it! You're instantly forgiven. :-) Although I do not
follow Brit football (notice the lack of "soccer") you might be interested
in knowing that I have partied with their captain.

Carry on!

Cheers,

Margaret

George M. Middius

Mr. 21st said:

You deserve more respect

I don't care about respect. Fear would be nice.

That's "throwing the first punch". Perhaps you'd like to take some
language lessons from La Salope.

Right you are, old chap.

Are you still here? Go play in traffic.

Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...

Why the passing of this information to the public at large, bothers
guys like George, is a mystery, unless he has a company that makes some
of this overpriced audio jewelry, why should he care?

I don't think that's it at all.
Both you and Arny are noxious in the way you push your viewpoint.
The viewpoint itself is completely valid to hold and expound.

Schizoid Man

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

Oh, that explains it! You're instantly forgiven. :-) Although I do not
follow Brit football (notice the lack of "soccer") you might be interested
in knowing that I have partied with their captain.

Hmmm. Brit football (lack of 'soccer' noted) is a vague term, Maggie, since
all the constituents nations of Britain - England, Scotland, Wales and
Northern Ireland - all play under the flags of their own nations. There is
nothing know as a British national team in any event outside of the Summer
Olympics.

So, in short, I am not quite sure whom you 'partied' with. Please do
elaborate.

Schizoid Man

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Mr. 21st said:

Wit noted.

You deserve more respect

I don't care about respect. Fear would be nice.

Dave Mustaine once said: "Tremble you weaklings, cower in fear, I am your
ruler, Land, Sea and Air"

Right you are, old chap.

Are you still here? Go play in traffic.

You certainly have the right to say that, since I was impolite to you
earlier. For this reason I will lay off the caustic retorts like: "Come on
there, have a few drinks, drive home."

wrote in message

Why the passing of this information to the public at large, bothers
guys like George, is a mystery, unless he has a company that makes some
of this overpriced audio jewelry, why should he care? Why does knowing
how to properly compare audio equipment make him so crazy? Is his life
so empty that if he has to convince people that expensive audio
equipment makes you smarter or better? What a loser.

Middiot is Atkinson's mongrel. If He says that oxygen-free

unidirectional
interconnects have a break-in period of 7 hours, then His word must be
correct and shall be obeyed.

Sorry for pulling the first punch today,

And right out of your ass too! Didn't you read how the imbecile Borg
embarrassed itself with its total lack of logic.

Shame on you. I guess you just wanna fight...

I am the most nonhostile person on this group. The borgs are entitled to a
defense from cheap shots.

Margaret von B.

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

Oh, that explains it! You're instantly forgiven. :-) Although I do not
follow Brit football (notice the lack of "soccer") you might be
interested in knowing that I have partied with their captain.

Hmmm. Brit football (lack of 'soccer' noted) is a vague term, Maggie,
since all the constituents nations of Britain - England, Scotland, Wales
and Northern Ireland - all play under the flags of their own nations.
There is nothing know as a British national team in any event outside of
the Summer Olympics.

So, in short, I am not quite sure whom you 'partied' with. Please do
elaborate.

I guess I wasn't clear. The captain of your team. Liverpool.

Cheers,

Margaret

Margaret von B.

wrote in message

[...]

Certainly you seem to be the most incoherent.

Margaret

Schizoid Man

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

I guess I wasn't clear. The captain of your team. Liverpool.

Steven Gerrard? You have got to be kidding. If you don't mind me asking -
how, when and where?

Logically, it would appear that you have an SFX connection, since they
represent him, and, if memory serves correctly, they are based in none other
than San Antonio, Texas.

wrote in message

[...]

All things are incoherent to idiots, and things uttered by idiots are
gibberish. It's not like horses and animals.

wrote in message

[...]

LOL!!

It's not like horses and animals.

Margaret von B.

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

I guess I wasn't clear. The captain of your team. Liverpool.

Steven Gerrard? You have got to be kidding. If you don't mind me asking -
how, when and where?

Logically, it would appear that you have an SFX connection, since they
represent him, and, if memory serves correctly, they are based in none
other than San Antonio, Texas.

Well, it was Sami Hyypiä (spelling?) and he was the captain a couple of
years ago. It was the opening of a sports facility in his hometown that
bears his name -for a good reason -and some other stuff as well.

Cheers,

Margaret

Schizoid Man

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

Well, it was Sami Hyypiä (spelling?) and he was the captain a couple of
years ago. It was the opening of a sports facility in his hometown that
bears his name -for a good reason -and some other stuff as well.

Yes, you are indeed correct. Hyypia was the captain before Gerrard. He's
from Finland, IIRC.

Margaret von B.

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

Well, it was Sami Hyypiä (spelling?) and he was the captain a couple of
years ago. It was the opening of a sports facility in his hometown that
bears his name -for a good reason -and some other stuff as well.

Yes, you are indeed correct. Hyypia was the captain before Gerrard. He's
from Finland, IIRC.

Hmm...I wonder what happened. I heard Sami didn't see eye-2-eye with the new
regime or something like that. He's still a defender with them, right? A
really good guy and I wish him all the best.

In a way I wish the sport was more relevant in the US. :-( especially since
NHL seems to be on its way out.

Cheers,

Margaret

Lionel

Margaret von B. wrote :

you might be interested
in knowing that I have partied with their captain.

Dave ? Is that you ?

;-)
Lionel

George "Betty Boop" Middius wrote :

You deserve more respect

I don't care about respect. Fear would be nice.

George ?
I am *TERRIFIED* !!!

;-)
Surf

wrote

CUSTOM WHEELBUILDING- Our handbuilt wheels are meticulously
crafted using a Park TS-2 truing stand - the standard of the industry!

Whose handbuilt wheels?

The rim eyelets are either lubricated (for brass nipples)or treated with
anti-seize compound (for aluminun nipples).

Do you prefer brass nipples or aluminum nipples?

Our wheels come with a lifetime warranty on labor-ask for details.

Whose wheels?

Labor charges are $18 for front wheels and $25 for rear wheels.
Unusual components or lacing patterns may incur an extra charge.

I bet that's where the big money is made. Am I right?

Schizoid Man

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

Hmm...I wonder what happened. I heard Sami didn't see eye-2-eye with the
new regime or something like that. He's still a defender with them, right?
A really good guy and I wish him all the best.

Yep, he's still with the club. He was a good, solid player but definitely
not worthy of a captain's badge at Liverpool.

In a way I wish the sport was more relevant in the US. :-( especially
since NHL seems to be on its way out.

I do too. I really miss Sundays - lounging with the papers and watching some
Premiership action.

I wish we had better quality newspapers too. :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Some forger wrote:

I am the most nonhostile person on this group. The borgs are entitled
to a
defense from cheap shots.

You don't consider forgery to be a hostile act?

The Bad Scientist wrote:

" don't think that's it at all.
Both you and Arny are noxious in the way you push your viewpoint."

I don't push a viewpoint. I try to find out what the facts are and
stick with that.

"The viewpoint itself is completely valid to hold and expound."

Viewpoints are for people who don't know what the facts are, it's
another way of saying OPINION. Everybody is entitled to an opinion,
but they become foolish in the extreme, when they stick to a viewpoint
that is counter to the facts. Like your viewpoint that QSC amps are
dull and uninteresting. If being accurate and undistorted is
uninteresting then I guess that's been the standard that good designers
have been trying for.

Margaret said:

wrote in message

oups.com...

What he doesn't seem to get, is that the Borgs don't care

OK.

if people spend more money than necessary, as long as they know there

is
no need.

Nobody cares if some schmuck wants to own a $10K turntable/phono
cartridge combo

Don't care? Schmuck? Nice contradiction of the previous sentence. As
Bugs
would say: Whatta maroon! This must be the new Stupidborg. LOL!

Margaret

No contradiction at all. Why should anyone care if somebody who can
afford to invest 10K in a turntable care?

Arny Krueger

Margaret von B. wrote:

And right out of your ass too! Didn't you read how the

imbecile Borg
embarrassed itself with its total lack of logic.

Just for grins Maggie, why don't you try to remind us of any
landmarks of logic exemplified by your writings on RAO.

Margaret von B.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
Margaret von B. wrote:

And right out of your ass too! Didn't you read how the

imbecile Borg
embarrassed itself with its total lack of logic.

Just for grins Maggie, why don't you try to remind us of any
landmarks of logic exemplified by your writings on RAO.

Attaboy, Arny! Want some cream cheese on crackers?

Cheers,

Margaret

George M. Middius

Margaret von B. said:

Attaboy, Arny! Want some cream cheese on crackers?

Arnii is dining chez Tim tonite. I believe you were commissioned to design
the menu, right? ;-)

Arny Krueger

Margaret von B. wrote:

And right out of your ass too! Didn't you read how the

imbecile Borg
embarrassed itself with its total lack of logic.

Just for grins Maggie, why don't you try to remind us of

any
landmarks of logic exemplified by your writings on RAO.

Attaboy, Arny! Want some cream cheese on crackers?

Pretty transparent job of trying to avoid answering a
question whose answer reveals quite a bit that's negative
about *Maggies* character. It also literally screams the
probable id of the person who is animating *her*.

Margaret von B.

Margaret von B. said:

Attaboy, Arny! Want some cream cheese on crackers?

Arnii is dining chez Tim tonite. I believe you were commissioned to design
the menu, right? ;-)

Heh,

I just find it distasteful when all these silly old men come outing
themselves a la Ferstler. I have no problem with someone attending a support
group to cope with their problems but this isn't one.

Cheers,

Margaret

George M. Middius

Margaret von B. said:

I just find it distasteful when all these silly old men come outing
themselves a la Ferstler. I have no problem with someone attending a support
group to cope with their problems but this isn't one.

I think all of Usenet has become the de facto Emotional Spatter support
group. Except for blogs, but since 'borgs are nearly illiterate and
low-functioning at computer stuff, they're left with the simplest way to
vent their pain.

Margaret von B.

Margaret von B. wrote:

And right out of your ass too! Didn't you read how the

imbecile Borg
embarrassed itself with its total lack of logic.

Just for grins Maggie, why don't you try to remind us of

any
landmarks of logic exemplified by your writings on RAO.

Attaboy, Arny! Want some cream cheese on crackers?

Pretty transparent job of trying to avoid answering a
question whose answer reveals quite a bit that's negative
about *Maggies* character. It also literally screams the
probable id of the person who is animating *her*.

I see. The same old Arny coping mechanism at work: "I'm really not an idiot
because all the people who have said that I'm an idiot don't really exist
and the world is full of idiots."

I'm also guessing that the screams you heard were real and the id of the
person is anything but "probable" to your neighbors. Get a grip, Arny,
you're losing it again!

Cheers,

Margaret

George Middius

Signal said:

I don't care about respect. Fear would be nice.

http://tinyurl.com/a9mrk :-)

Why are you smirking? That's scary stuff.

George Middius

The Krooborg begs for a renewal of its punishment rituals.

Just for grins Maggie, why don't you try to remind us of any
landmarks of logic exemplified by your writings on RAO.

Nobody is perfect, but Margaret has correctly identified the principal substance
of your composition, Arnii. And it's not phlogiston.

George Middius wrote:

bull**** snipped

Ooops! There's nothing left! :-)

What happened to the "M", "George"? And what of "resistance.org"?