Analogeezer

Default Did they change the LCD on the Lexicon MPX-1?

I've got a Lexicon MPX-1 that I use on a keyboard rig, I recently
bought a used one (Ebay) that just arrived.

Both of these units are chinese made, not the original US made
version, software version 1.10.

My original unit has a very dark background on the display, with
greenish characters against a dark background.

The new one (which has a later serial number) has a regular garden
variety LCD, green background with dark lettering.

I bought my original one new not that long ago (maybe three years?),
so when did they change the LCD?

Frankly I like the old one a lot better, but the one I just bought is
going into a PA rig and won't get programmed or futzed with that much
so the display is not that big of a deal.

I'm just curious as to when Lexi made this switch....most likely
because of cost I suppose.

Analogeezer