Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] beatybob@gmail.com is offline

Default try investing on the internet. Private Network of investors.

INVESTORS WELCOME Earn DAILY Interest.

BY INVITATION ONLY!
*
NOT HYIP---- Private investor.

This is WHERE a wise Investor should put his/her investment money.

Here are the options WHEN YOU* Invest.

You can roll your money over, or withdraw, at the end

of the investment period of the option you pick.

*
Invest $100.00 up to $25,000.00.

( Phone # Available for larger amounts of investment).

Payments, and Investments Gauranteed.

Daily Interest Payments

You set the length of your investment.

7 days/15 day/30day/60day Plans.

This is YOUR Invitation to the Greatest

Investment Fund on the NET.
http://www.pathway-2-prosperity.net/?r=Robertsr

I Have to repeat this* Payments, and Investments Gauranteed.!

http://www.pathway-2-prosperity.net/?r=Robertsr
testimonials:

I love this site, awesome admin (Nick) and absolutely NO PROBLEMS
ever. I've always gotten my initial deposit back plus interest every
time I've invested. I've requested Cash outs and BAM, was paid. P-2-P
truly is the best place to invest, especially if you don't want any
worries!

The 15-Day Plan I had been waiting for finally matured today. Promptly
combined it with the earlier maturity of the 7-Day Plan to enter the
30-Day Plan for the first time. What surplus I had was placed into the
7-Day Plan to generate additional funds. Thus begins my journey into
what I envision to be a weekly payout.

This program has generated the highest confidence in me after being
battered in other programs. How ironic it is to see forum admins of
those scams abandon their programs, join P-2-P. and call for unity
here. Performance is all that matters and P-2-P has performed
admirably well. That is what has united the members since it was first
introduced and 110% of the credit goes to Nick.

This company seems on the surface to many, as if there really is not
much to be gained by investing in it, but they have NO idea of the
Power of this program. It is simply . . . Awesome!!!

However, it does take time, patience and attention to detail, if you
do not have a large bankroll to throw in.

I started with about $40.00, but after playing with the numbers and
being fortunate to get a few good referrals it is beginning to go
geometric. As to referrals, they are a nice kick to what you are
doing, but what I think a lot of people overlook is that ?Their
Referrals? are beneficial to you, as well over the long haul.

Why, she (assumption) asks? Because, as your referrals make
commissions from their referrals, their ability to re-invest goes up!
If your referrals re-investments go up, because of their referrals,
guess what? Your referral commissions go up as well! Now that is real
POWER!

The net result of all of this, is that even the member who starts off
small, if they put the time and effort into developing a team below
them, it will really payoff. I will admit to doing a little more hand
holding then I should, but I want my referrals to do the same for
their referrals. That is where I decided that a "Pay It Forward"
concept would really payoff for ALL of those participating below me,
if they replicate what I am doing.

I feel things are moving extremely "fast" in this program. I am so
impressed with Nick and gang for doing such a tremendeous job!!! I
have been in programs and we are still waiting and waiting after many,
many months and yes it a big, big undertaking to get all the members
situated and everything in place to distribute the DCs. What an
absolute blessing this program is and those behind it . Thank you in a
big way for the many dreams I have and feel will come true because of
P2P.