Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
david correia david correia is offline

Default Dual 621 turntable fix

I got a mint Dual 621 turntable with a Grado cartridge that sounds fine.
The tone arm is supposed to be fully automatic. But it no longer moves
over to the beginning of the record when starting it, nor does it move
back to the right when it lifts at the end of a record. It will just go
up and down. It plays as a manual TT, but I want it fully automatic
again.

How much of a pita is this to fix??

David Correia
www.Celebrationsound.com

Dual 521 turntable DMC Audio Opinions 6 May 1st 05 05:15 PM
FS:Dual 604 Turntable vintage audioman General 0 March 22nd 05 11:16 PM
FS: DUAL 1229 Turntable - refurb by The Turntable Factory Stephen F. Marsh Marketplace 0 July 14th 04 01:52 PM
FS: DUAL 1229 Turntable - refurb by The Turntable Factory Stephen F. Marsh Marketplace 0 July 14th 04 01:52 PM
FA: DUAL 1229 Turntable - Total Refurb by The Turntable Factory Stephen F. Marsh Marketplace 0 June 24th 04 06:35 PM