Posted to rec.audio.tech
Damir Stiglic Damir Stiglic is offline

Default earphones

Can some one help me witch earphones sould I buy. What are the topics that I
must take care when I am buying it. Frequency (Hz), power (mW) or
sensitivity (dB).

Is this OK?
Cord1.2 Meters
Driver10mm Frequency 5 - 23,000 Hz
Impedance16 ohms
Sensitivity 102 dB/mW

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Don Pearce Don Pearce is offline

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:57:41 +0100, "Damir Stiglic"
wrote:

Can some one help me witch earphones sould I buy. What are the topics that I
must take care when I am buying it. Frequency (Hz), power (mW) or
sensitivity (dB).

Is this OK?
Cord1.2 Meters
Driver10mm Frequency 5 - 23,000 Hz
Impedance16 ohms
Sensitivity 102 dB/mW

Forget the numbers - just try a few. Main question - are they
comfortable? Next question - do they sound OK? Answer both of those
and you have your headphones.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Damir Stiglic Damir Stiglic is offline

Forget the numbers - just try a few. Main question - are they
comfortable? Next question - do they sound OK? Answer both of those
and you have your headphones

Yes that be all right if you can try it. But this is not possible. What
then? ) Is there review web site for earphones.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Don Pearce Don Pearce is offline

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 22:34:18 +0100, "Damir Stiglic"
wrote:

Forget the numbers - just try a few. Main question - are they
comfortable? Next question - do they sound OK? Answer both of those
and you have your headphones

Yes that be all right if you can try it. But this is not possible. What
then? ) Is there review web site for earphones.

Try here for a start

http://www.headphonereviews.org/

When you are searching, you will do better if you use headphones
rather than earphones - it is a more up-to-date term.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Richard Amirault Richard Amirault is offline

There is more to headphones than listed specifications. Fit, comfort, and
durability to name a few. In another life (years, and years ago) I was a DJ
and used many headphones. I tried many different Koss phones and finally
had to give up on them because _they_all_broke_. I ended up with AKG's

--
Richard Amirault N1JDU Boston,
MA, USA

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Nos Nos is offline

Damir Stiglic wrote:
Can some one help me witch earphones sould I buy. What are the topics that I
must take care when I am buying it. Frequency (Hz), power (mW) or
sensitivity (dB).

Is this OK?
Cord1.2 Meters
Driver10mm Frequency 5 - 23,000 Hz
Impedance16 ohms
Sensitivity 102 dB/mW

Headphones you say . The ones i swear buy cost me around £3.00 , new
!!

I got them from one of those shops that sells everything for a fiver .

Ive had Koss pro 4 in the past , those killed my ears after halfn hour
.. these are sensational .