Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Hey, Bratzi, have you...

....gotten any new converts today, or is 2pid still the only one?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 21 Oct, 23:26, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!
wrote:
...gotten any new converts today, or is 2pid still the only one?

Scott is no Nazi. Don't let your hatreds get in the way of
clear thinking.

Even Lionel will not be converted to Bratzi.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Clyde Slick said:

...gotten any new converts today, or is 2pid still the only one?

Scott is no Nazi. Don't let your hatreds get in the way of
clear thinking.

Maybe he meant converts to the Ultrastupidity Cult. Oh, wait, then he
would have addressed the question to Witless.

Even Lionel will not be converted to Bratzi.

Never mind.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 21, 10:42 pm, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast .
net wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

...gotten any new converts today, or is 2pid still the only one?

Scott is no Nazi. Don't let your hatreds get in the way of
clear thinking.

Maybe he meant converts to the Ultrastupidity Cult. Oh, wait, then he
would have addressed the question to Witless.

So what came first: the chicken or the egg?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
...gotten any new converts today, or is 2pid still the only one?

Scott is no Nazi. Don't let your hatreds get in the way of
clear thinking.

Clyde, the things that 2pid has in common with Bratzi a

1. Tons of inappropriate OT posts.

2. General density in the cranial regions.

Even Lionel will not be converted to Bratzi.

That's good. We don't need any more dumb OT posters. Two is plenty.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 22 Oct, 02:14, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!
wrote:
On Oct 21, 10:37 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

Clyde, the things that 2pid has in common with Bratzi a

1. Tons of inappropriate OT posts.

1. if that is what you meant, then Bratzi would be Scott's convert. I
think
Scott was doing this before Bratzi.

2. So what? this group would be dead without them.

3. Its obviously a far greater transgression than being a Nazi, lol!

4. You keep it alive by playing along.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Oct 21, 10:37 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

Clyde, the things that 2pid has in common with Bratzi a

1. Tons of inappropriate OT posts.

1. if that is what you meant, then Bratzi would be Scott's convert. I
think Scott was doing this before Bratzi.

Then 2pid should apologize to Bratzi for leading him astray, and to
the group. Between the two of them, they are sometimes responsible for
a couple of dozen OT posts in a day.

Bratzi and 2pid have other things in common too, Clyde. They both seem
about equally interested in 'discussing' the 'points' they bring up.
They both seem about equal in ability to process information. Bratzi
is far superior to 2pid in language ability, though.

2. So what? this group would be dead without them.

Hm. So what? Would you rather have a live group constantly spreading
Nazi propaganda (Bratzi) and intolerance, muddled 'thought' and other
general stupidity (2pid), or would there perhaps be other places for
that?

It's funny: you and 2pid are very much concerned about "keeping RAO
alive" when you two are probably the only personally-acquainted
regulars here. You two could take it to email, or even roll over and
whisper in 2pid's ear next time you're there.

Keeping a group alive which may have outlived its usefulness or
purpose seems an odd proposition, especially considering that 2pid
always gets his ass handed to him during his OT 'discussions.' Perhaps
we should rename RAO to "rec.2pid's.masochism" or
"rec.white.supremacy".

3. Its obviously a far greater transgression than being a Nazi, lol!

Do you mean the group being "dead"? Or do you mean 2pid and Bratzi
being entirely devoid of intelligence and humor?

4. You keep it alive by playing along.

That's true. I enjoy handing 2pid his ass. It's way too much fun.

So is 2pid like that in real life? I mean, if you're going somewhere
and looking at a road map and tell 2pid to turn right, does he argue
that his 'opinion' and 'belief' are that you should turn left? LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 22, 7:19 pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in

On Oct 22, 6:13 am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 22 Oct, 02:14, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

1. Tons of inappropriate OT posts.

1. if that is what you meant, then Bratzi would be Scott's convert. I
think Scott was doing this before Bratzi.

Then 2pid should apologize to Bratzi for leading him astray,

Maybe I should apologize to you for leading you astray.
But you were already lost when you started to follow me so
I can't take all the credit.

I find warped 'logic' interesting.

I wonder what a study would show of who starts more threads here. My
guess is Bratzi is number one, 2pid is number two (no puns intended).
From a study like this, we could see who is actually responsible for

the condition of this newsgroup.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 22, 11:59 pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in oglegroups.com...

On Oct 22, 7:19 pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in

On Oct 22, 6:13 am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 22 Oct, 02:14, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

1. Tons of inappropriate OT posts.

1. if that is what you meant, then Bratzi would be Scott's convert. I
think Scott was doing this before Bratzi.

Then 2pid should apologize to Bratzi for leading him astray,

Maybe I should apologize to you for leading you astray.
But you were already lost when you started to follow me so
I can't take all the credit.

I find warped 'logic' interesting.

I think it's pretty boring.

I wonder what a study would show of who starts more threads here. My
guess is Bratzi is number one, 2pid is number two (no puns intended).
From a study like this, we could see who is actually responsible for

the condition of this newsgroup.

and the study shows...you're part in this is....zero.
You don't contribute much in any way at all.

Why, 2pid, we just had a 'discussion.' You know, where we 'save' RAO.
Apparently you did not understand much of it, but I tried. I'm going
back to shorthand now to save bandwidth. LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Time for a poll

On Oct 23, 12:25 am, "ScottW" wrote:

Now we should have a poll...who prefers off topic discussion to
off topic ridicule?

That's a false question. It implies that the OT discussion is just
naturally there, and that the ridicule is the problem, when one
clearly follows the other. The question should be, "Who wishes that OT
deluges would go away?"

Anyway, by coming up with this idea, you imply you'd go along with the
outcome. Bratzi, are you in?

So let's poll everybody. Who wishes OT deluges would go away?

I do I do.

I figured as much. I admire your honesty.

That's one "Yes". I'll add mine.

2-0 for "Yes"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Shhhh! said:

2pid is number two

Arnii won't like that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Yapper tunes up his "brain".

2pid is number two

Arnii won't like that.

It's in large part your doing.

usual.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Scottie acknowledges being a stupid, moronic, idiotic imbecile.

2pid is number two

Arnii won't like that.

It's in large part your doing.

usual.

Let's

Witlessmongrel always changes the subject rather than admit he was caught
being stupid.

create a list of keywords people can use to review your long
history of ridicule.

Scottie, you're Ridiculous with a capital R. It's not just me who points
it out. Even the ever-humorless Krooger has a faint glimmer of your
obtuseness.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 23 Oct, 12:43, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in messagenews:8i8sh3dl47st46q09kp7e2qrohco2hsld6@4ax .com...

Scottie acknowledges being a stupid, moronic, idiotic imbecile.

2pid is number two

Arnii won't like that.

It's in large part your doing.

usual.

Let's

Witlessmongrel always changes the subject rather than admit he was caught
being stupid.

create a list of keywords people can use to review your long
history of ridicule.

Scottie, you're Ridiculous with a capital R. It's not just me who points
it out. Even the ever-humorless Krooger has a faint glimmer of your
obtuseness.

Look who's really avoiding the subject.
Scorched group is all that's left behind from your ****tiness.
Ssssshhheads silly assertion that OT begets ridicule
shows he is no student of RAO history.

ScottW

make no mistake about it
Arny ruined this group

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

Scottie, you're Ridiculous with a capital R. It's not just me who points
it out. Even the ever-humorless Krooger has a faint glimmer of your
obtuseness.

Look who's really avoiding the subject.

make no mistake about it
Arny ruined this group

I think Scottie is going Wiccan. All that worshipfulness toward Phoebe must
have turned him into a pagan.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 23, 11:13 am, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in messagenews:1d4sh31k85tndg13d2ch47ne44obollitf@4ax .com...

Yapper tunes up his "brain".

2pid is number two

Arnii won't like that.

It's in large part your doing.

usual.

Let's create a list of keywords people can use to review your long
history of ridicule.

I'll start....I'll go with Phoebe.
Your turn...what's it gonna be...mommyf'er perhaps?
How about Paula?

This could be quite a list. But you have time and little
else to do. The landscape is devoid of targets for you.

So 2pid, why haven't you left? I call you 2pid. George calls you
"Terrierborg". That is apparently enough to drive "knowledgable audio
types" away. Yet you and good old Arns stick around. Bravery? LOL!

So we can conclude a couple of things: you and Arns are far braver
than the types who know something about audio, or you and Arns do not
know about audio, or these people left for other reasons. I looked up
this JJ a few weeks ago. Do you know what I found? There is more
evidence that JJ became frustrated with good old Arns than your
*opinion* that JJ left because he was called "Phoebe" by George.

You tell people to ignore the "ridiculers". Were the others so dumb
that they couldn't?

JJ seemed smarter than most of the audio people I've seen here. It
looks to me like he left RAO about the time he left ATT and went
somewhere else. Oh, and I couldn't find an example of him starting a
single OT thread. Can you?

If you want to say things about audio without ridicule, try RAH-E. But
it doesn't appear that they allow OT jihads, so I can see why you
don't.

LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

MiNe 109 said:

JJ...gone by Middius....

I disagree with this one.

Did you notice that Scottie is trying to use "gone" as a transitive
verb? That's either an indictment of the California school system or a
confirmation of Scottie's presumed mental defects.

Left out Bamborough and the other Paul B.

Wasn't that F for Frindle?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

There is more
evidence that JJ became frustrated with good old Arns than your
*opinion* that JJ left because he was called "Phoebe" by George.

On top of which, Phoebe was jj's own nickname for himself.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 23, 2:16 pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

ups.com...

On 23 Oct, 12:43, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in
messagenews:8i8sh3dl47st46q09kp7e2qrohco2hsld6@4ax .com...

Scottie acknowledges being a stupid, moronic, idiotic imbecile.

2pid is number two

Arnii won't like that.

It's in large part your doing.

as
usual.

Let's

Witlessmongrel always changes the subject rather than admit he was caught
being stupid.

create a list of keywords people can use to review your long
history of ridicule.

Scottie, you're Ridiculous with a capital R. It's not just me who points
it out. Even the ever-humorless Krooger has a faint glimmer of your
obtuseness.

Look who's really avoiding the subject.
Scorched group is all that's left behind from your ****tiness.
Ssssshhheads silly assertion that OT begets ridicule
shows he is no student of RAO history.

ScottW

make no mistake about it
Arny ruined this group

BS...Arny is a regular on many groups that
aren't ruined like RAO....

Have you looked at most of the responses to good old Arns on the
recording groups, for example?

You're clearly no student of the Usenet. LOL!

Sure he played a part....but middiot slashed and
burned so many that didn't give a crap about Arny.

What are you whining about?

Trots was an Arny hater...gone away by Middius.

Trots was a fool, from what I've seen.

Paul Wagner...gone by Middius.
JJ...gone by Middius....

Find the post where anyone says, "I cannot take the ridicule! I'm
gone!"

I'll be waiting.

The list goes on and on....

Except brave OT you...

The number of newbs who blew out after one
middiot encounter might be triple digits.

And again, they may not. Nice 'conclusion'.

Hell..the pickings are so slim even Middiots proxies
are gone.... Tom in col...Marge..etc.

About the only knowledgeable audio guy I know who
couldn't stand Arny to the point of leaving was Zelniker.
I don't think his dislike of Arny had any influence on his
presence or lack of, he had way too much spine for that
to influence him.

He had no real interest in trifling audio hobbyist crap.
With no JJ or other scientists..there is nothing
here of interest to him or others like him

Oh, so this is "rec.audio.scientific.opinion". My bad. Are any of them
currently on RAH-E? There's no ridicule there, 2pid.

2pid, if you look at the landscape, the current condition of RAO is on
you and Bratzi. Quit whining about the past and get with the program.
Even if George did "destroy" RAO at some point in the distant past
(LOL!), why are you so intent on keeping it that way?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 23, 10:08 am, "ScottW" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

On Oct 23, 12:25 am, "ScottW" wrote:

Now we should have a poll...who prefers off topic discussion to
off topic ridicule?

That's a false question. It implies that the OT discussion is just
naturally there, and that the ridicule is the problem,

Lol...you're such a rookie.

who discussed audio...guys like JJ who
were relentlessly branded as Phoebe the telco witch
and tell me again that ridicule follows the OT.

If an audio post is ridiculed, it's actually on-topic, 2pid. Here's an
example:

Anyone see any correlations between the characterizations of Mr. Holt
and opinions posted on rao by the anti-objectivists in recent years?

Sure. The "anti-objectivists" want to advance sound quality.

Why "advance" sound quality when everything already sounds the same?
We've hit the wall: 16-bit CDs, QSC amps and wire from Home Depot.
Audio nirvana, no sound advancement required.

So what are you bitching about?

Do you see the dilemma the original poster created, 2pid? Electronics,
cables, and all sources (except for vinyl/turntables or tape, I
presume, which makes one a "bigot", as we've seen...) are "solved",
yet it is the "anti-objectivists" who are responsible for halting
audio progress, where progress is apparently not needed. What's left
to progress? So I poked fun at the original poster for being too dim
to see the unsolvable dillemma he had created.

Speakers are objectively tested at the factory. There has been
discussion here on blind-testing at Harman, for example. So what ill
have "anti-objectivists" created in the world of audio?

Never mind...devotion to the middiot won't allow a fair
assessment from you.

I use logic, 2pid. If you want to 'discuss' something, how about where
the flaw in my logic is?

when one
clearly follows the other. The question should be, "Who wishes that OT
deluges would go away?"

Anyway, by coming up with this idea, you imply you'd go along with the
outcome. Bratzi, are you in?

So let's poll everybody. Who wishes OT deluges would go away?

I do I do.

I figured as much. I admire your honesty.

That's one "Yes". I'll add mine.

2-0 for "Yes"

You can't even conduct an honest poll.

Honest polls have honest questions, 2pid. Your question was bull****.
You should be thanking me...

You're the Hussein of pollsters.

You've created another dilemma for yourself, 2pid. Not surprisingly,
you are too stupid to see it. LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel Lionel is offline

MiNe 109 a écrit :

Trots was an Arny hater...gone away by Middius.

If you google up his last days, you'll see most of RAO was getting shots
in.

I agree, a real punching bag !!!
His famous "Be brutally honest" remains one of my best souvenir on RAO.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 23, 4:40 pm, "ScottW" wrote:
[...]

Talk about watering down and sweetening your ridicule
to soda pop level.

This poster hasn't earned the type of response that you have, 2pid.
He'd have to post stupidity for months and months and months to even
begin to catch up with you and good old Arns.

This is so pale as to be transparent.

Is it on-topic or not?

Do you see the dilemma the original poster created, 2pid? Electronics,
cables, and all sources (except for vinyl/turntables or tape, I
presume, which makes one a "bigot", as we've seen...) are "solved",
yet it is the "anti-objectivists" who are responsible for halting
audio progress, where progress is apparently not needed. What's left
to progress? So I poked fun at the original poster for being too dim
to see the unsolvable dillemma he had created.

Speakers are objectively tested at the factory. There has been
discussion here on blind-testing at Harman, for example. So what ill
have "anti-objectivists" created in the world of audio?

Never mind...devotion to the middiot won't allow a fair
assessment from you.

I use logic, 2pid. If you want to 'discuss' something, how about where
the flaw in my logic is?

Equating mild repartee to vileness is flawed logic.

Because I didn't call him "2pid"? LOL! OK, the original poster was too
****ing stupid to see the unsolvable dilemma he'd created. Vile enough
for you? How about I start calling him "Phoebe"? That would be like,
so totally vile. LOL!

Maybe you truly can't see the difference.

That sounds to me like a subjective call, 2pid. What are the objective
requirements for "vile"?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 23, 4:16 pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in messagenews:2gnsh3drmu1i1lfp3tefn99q62re1vt8t3@4ax .com...

Shhhh! said:

There is more
evidence that JJ became frustrated with good old Arns than your
*opinion* that JJ left because he was called "Phoebe" by George.

On top of which, Phoebe was jj's own nickname for himself.

to which you appended "the telco witch". ...

OMG! George, is this vileness actually *true*?

Just add you as author to a search and your pathetic history unfolds
as disgracefully as a Nazi rally.

You lose.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

On top of which, Phoebe was jj's own nickname for himself.

"Call me 'Phoebe'" or some such. His skin was thick enough to deal with
anything he wanted to, and he didn't hold back.

Yep. Scottie has this image of Phoebe as some delicate hothouse flower,
peeking meekly over his spectacles to impart nuggets of "science".
Nothing could be further from the truth.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 23, 4:10 pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in oglegroups.com...

On Oct 23, 11:13 am, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in
messagenews:1d4sh31k85tndg13d2ch47ne44obollitf@4ax .com...

Yapper tunes up his "brain".

2pid is number two

Arnii won't like that.

It's in large part your doing.

usual.

Let's create a list of keywords people can use to review your long
history of ridicule.

I'll start....I'll go with Phoebe.
Your turn...what's it gonna be...mommyf'er perhaps?
How about Paula?

This could be quite a list. But you have time and little
else to do. The landscape is devoid of targets for you.

So 2pid, why haven't you left? I call you 2pid. George calls you
"Terrierborg".

Maybe I should...there is little value here..

As I've said, I promise to miss you, 2pid.

That is apparently enough to drive "knowledgable audio
types" away.

You're an idiot. This tripe of yours is nothing compared to the
crap middiot has spewed over the years. He's grown old and
is a shadow of former scummy self...but he has not
reformed.

And yet you place me in the same bucket with George, and yet I am
"nothing compared to George... Make up your 'mind', imbecile.

Yet you and good old Arns stick around. Bravery? LOL!

Does Arny qualify as a regular? He sticks around to get a rise
out of those who will give him one.

So why has he stuck around to troll and nobody else has, they've all
driven away by George? LOL!

You're all weak. Very weak. LOL!

So we can conclude a couple of things: you and Arns are far braver
than the types who know something about audio, or you and Arns do not
know about audio, or these people left for other reasons. I looked up
this JJ a few weeks ago. Do you know what I found? There is more
evidence that JJ became frustrated with good old Arns than your
*opinion* that JJ left because he was called "Phoebe" by George.

Both contributed. But as you say..Arny is insane so can't be held
accountable for his actions.
What's George's excuse? or yours?

Hm, let's see. What do I have to justify to 2pid... Hm. Nada.

Here's the deal, 2pid: you get to say whatever you want. So do I.
That's how free speech works.

You tell people to ignore the "ridiculers". Were the others so dumb
that they couldn't?

You can't ignore me....what's your problem?

I've already told you: I have fun pointing out your stupidity. I know,
I know, I should find a more challenging person, but you're here and I
don't feel like looking for somebody even *more* stupid than you are.

JJ seemed smarter than most of the audio people I've seen here. It
looks to me like he left RAO about the time he left ATT

Nope...quite a bit before actually.

Whatever. I see more vitriol directed by JJ at Arns than at George.

and went
somewhere else. Oh, and I couldn't find an example of him starting a
single OT thread. Can you?

Do you consider this on topic?http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...0b4c3fe1b1e531

Perhaps a condemnation of middius is an audio topic to you.....

It appears as though some claim was made concerning ethics. Since JJ
was an audio scientist, it is on-topic.

BTW, 2pid, did you look at the responses in that thread? It sure looks
like a group of Caspar Milquetoasts to me... driven off by name-
calling... can't handle it... LOL!

If you want to say things about audio without ridicule,

your pathetic.....

My pathetic what?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 23 Oct, 12:43, "ScottW" wrote:
[...]

Arny ruins it by interrupting discussions of
opinions and preferences.

you can't have a discussion without his usula

abx eruptions

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Goofball_star_dot_etal Goofball_star_dot_etal is offline

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:59:17 -0400, George M. Middius cmndr _ george
@ comcast . net wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

On top of which, Phoebe was jj's own nickname for himself.

"Call me 'Phoebe'" or some such. His skin was thick enough to deal with
anything he wanted to, and he didn't hold back.

Yep. Scottie has this image of Phoebe as some delicate hothouse flower,
peeking meekly over his spectacles to impart nuggets of "science".
Nothing could be further from the truth.

Nasty piece of work and a spammer.

Just say no to the KKK..

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 23, 2:16 pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

roups.com...

On 23 Oct, 12:43, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in
messagenews:8i8sh3dl47st46q09kp7e2qrohco2hsld6@4ax .com...

Scottie acknowledges being a stupid, moronic, idiotic imbecile.

2pid is number two

Arnii won't like that.

It's in large part your doing.

it,
[...]

I'm not going to defend Arny...
I just point out that his presence alone is not the touch
of death to a group as you point out.

You're clearly no student of the Usenet. LOL!

Sure he played a part....but middiot slashed and
burned so many that didn't give a crap about Arny.

What are you whining about?

I'm whining about only have you to chat with.
It really, really sucks.

Then don't. Whine to all of your coworkers how Shhh! blew you off the
group, and how much you 'contributed' and so on... LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

On top of which, Phoebe was jj's own nickname for himself.

to which you appended "the telco witch". ...

OMG! George, is this vileness actually *true*?

Phoebe herself emailed me at one point to say she hated it but had to
admit it was funny.

N.B.: It was actually "Phoebe the Evil Telco Witch". I got mucho kudos
from the back rows of the Resistance for that nickname.

Just add you as author to a search and your pathetic history unfolds
as disgracefully as a Nazi rally.

You lose.

Scottie seems to fear and resent me more than he does you. Jealous? ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Shhhh! said to duh-Scottie:

your pathetic.....

My pathetic what?

Grammar book? Education? Desire to be understood? Fielder's choice.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 23, 11:43 am, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in messagenews:8i8sh3dl47st46q09kp7e2qrohco2hsld6@4ax .com...

Scottie acknowledges being a stupid, moronic, idiotic imbecile.

2pid is number two

Arnii won't like that.

It's in large part your doing.

usual.

Let's

Witlessmongrel always changes the subject rather than admit he was caught
being stupid.

create a list of keywords people can use to review your long
history of ridicule.

Scottie, you're Ridiculous with a capital R. It's not just me who points
it out. Even the ever-humorless Krooger has a faint glimmer of your
obtuseness.

Look who's really avoiding the subject.
Scorched group is all that's left behind from your ****tiness.

"None of it is my fault It's all *your* fault! I am for personal
responsibility (except when it's about me!" --2pid, 2007

Ssssshhheads silly assertion that OT begets ridicule
shows he is no student of RAO history.

It shows that you are lying... again. Here is your question:

Now we should have a poll...who prefers off topic discussion to
off topic ridicule?

Your moral relativism is showing... again. Is it hard to live with
such shaky 'integrity'?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 23 Oct, 18:20, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in messagenews:3jrsh3l8i1lpbml05u783pfbdrkp85kd6q@4ax .com...

MiNe 109 said:

On top of which, Phoebe was jj's own nickname for himself.

"Call me 'Phoebe'" or some such. His skin was thick enough to deal with
anything he wanted to, and he didn't hold back.

Yep. Scottie has this image of Phoebe as some delicate hothouse flower,
peeking meekly over his spectacles to impart nuggets of "science".
Nothing could be further from the truth.

He endured for years before just leaving.

glad to see you have a much thicker skin than Phoebe the Telco witch.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 23 Oct, 12:43, "ScottW" wrote:
[...]

Easily ignored. He was more distruptive to technical
discussions with his arrogance and errors followed
by ass covering debating trade but that didn't drive
anyone off.

we even stayed through his false accusations that we sent him kiddie
porn!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 23, 4:40 pm, "ScottW" wrote:
[...]

So if he conforms to your opinion he can avoid increasingly vile ridicule.

The dilemma he created has nothing to do with 'opinion', 2pid. Logic
is funny that way. So yes, if this poster, like you, continued to
argue that obvious facts are wrong, he would get ridicule.

Wow...what a disgusting admission.

What do you have against logic? LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 23, 4:40 pm, "ScottW" wrote:
[...]

If your arrogance was only matched by your intellect.

Always consider...what if you're wrong? As a human, you're as
capable of error as any of us. You are human, aren't you?

Sure I am. Now you can show me the error in the logic, and we can get
it over with. So lay it out, 2pid: where is the error?

Wow...what a disgusting admission.

What do you have against logic? LOL!

Nothing...the distorted perception of having mastered it
is the problem.

As I thought: Nothing here but flatulence.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 23, 5:24 pm, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast .
net wrote:

Scottie seems to fear and resent me more than he does you. Jealous? ;-)

Nah. You can have him.;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

On top of which, Phoebe was jj's own nickname for himself.

"Call me 'Phoebe'" or some such. His skin was thick enough to deal with
anything he wanted to, and he didn't hold back.

Yep. Scottie has this image of Phoebe as some delicate hothouse flower,
peeking meekly over his spectacles to impart nuggets of "science".
Nothing could be further from the truth.

He endured for years before just leaving.

Yes, I can hear it now. "They're calling me 'Phoebe the Evil Telco
Witch' when I'm not there. I just know they are." For years. I'd leave
too.

His final exchanges were with Trots...a middiot lap dog at the time.

A 'minion'?

Could it be that Middius turned on Trots because he drove
off his favorite target?......Hmmmm...but that was a almost a year
later he broke out the mommyf'er tirade.
Maybe it took him that long to realize what his life was like
without his favorite pastime.

And *you've* stayed through all of this drama? My god, you're sicker
than I thought. I make you a solemn promise, 2pid. I will never call
you "Phoebe."

Are you here for justice, 2pid? Is it killin' time now? LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 23, 4:10 pm, "ScottW" wrote:
[...]

You'd be gone in 6 months or find someone else to ridicule.

Thanks for the concern, but I can worry about that all by myself.

Without someone to ridicule..you've got nothing.

That really hurts, 2pid. If you keep that up for several more years, I
may become frustrated with George and leave.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

I make you a solemn promise, 2pid. I will never call
you "Phoebe."

You can call him Rimmer, though.