Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Bratzi...

You seem very well-loved on RAT. While I truly appreciate all your
deep thoughts, I am worried that you may be spreading your love too
thin.

Why don't you post only to RAT? That way, the people that truly love
you will get the full effect, rather than spreading yourself so thinly
here on RAO.

I'm only thinking of your best interests. Otherwise, people may
accidentally put you in the "dumbo" category alongside 2pid, or create
a new category: antisocial white-supremacist neo-Nazi loser. I'd
really hate to see that to a visionary such as yourself.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

On Oct 13, 11:39 pm, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!
wrote:
You seem very well-loved on RAT. While I truly appreciate all your
deep thoughts, I am worried that you may be spreading your love too
thin.

Why don't you post only to RAT? That way, the people that truly love
you will get the full effect, rather than spreading yourself so thinly
here on RAO.

I'm only thinking of your best interests. Otherwise, people may
accidentally put you in the "dumbo" category alongside 2pid, or create
a new category: antisocial white-supremacist neo-Nazi loser. I'd
really hate to see that to a visionary such as yourself.

He is on an assignement from his cell to convert RAO into a Nazi
revival site. If he succeeds crowding all the audio matter out in
favour of his copies of the US. domestic Nazi deep-thinkers he will be
promoted to 2nd-in-command little Fuehrer.
Ludovic Mirabel