Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

Default The clone marching on

Goebbels "suicide" was his masterstroke. He lived on, entered the US.
and his descendants and disciples are working to a master plan for
taking over the internet.

The conquest of the RAO by the clone calling himself "Brett Ludwig" is
only the beginning. Note how cleverly he sends the reader to the next
stage of initiation quoting whole pages of his sources and
highlighting the address. Antisemitism is just the introduction.
Representative headings from Ludwig's source " The Civic Platform.. A
Journal of Ideas." follow: Rub your eyes. This is not a parody. It
does not come from a hostile pamphlet. These are the genuine articles
from Ludwig's favourite "Journal of Ideas" in this year 2007 in the
United States of North America.:
(http://www.thecivicplatform.com)

QUOTES:
"Yet Another White Woman Raped and Killed by Stupid & Violent ******
Beast
Little ******s don't understand they're expected to behave
August 20, 2007 on 4:03 pm | Friedrich Braun | Kooks, Crime, Sport ,
Law | No Comments | E-Mail this Post | Print

August 20, 2007 on 9:35 pm | Friedrich Braun | Africa, Immigration |
No Comments | E-Mail this Post | Print
The one thing that America needs now is more ******s! 30 million of
lazy, criminal, violent, anti-White, and stupid ******s just isn't
enough! To let ******s inside any country is pure madness
Canadian Sodomite Politician "Marries" his "Partner"

August 19, 2007 on 9:12 pm | Friedrich Braun | Oh Tempora, Oh Mores ,
Canadian Politics | No Comments | E-Mail this Post | Print
Little ******s don't understand they're expected to behave"
END OF QUOTES

Note the expansion of targets:from the Jews to the "******s" and
"sodomites". Without fail "Liberals" will come next. FDR is already a
"whoreson" for the "Ludwig" clone..

The conquest of the RAO is just a step towards revival of the secret
plan of the descendants of the Huns for reconquest of the Old
Continent and of the New World. I would not be surprised to learn that
the strange postings (about the MI5) that are crowding out all the
audio matter from the audio forum are just a clever device of the same
propaganda service .Who knows what are the real Mongol identities,
hidden under the Germanic sounding names of B. LUDWIG and his source
and spiritual guide FRIEDRICH BRAUN of the ".Civic Platform". I would
put nothing past the imaginations of these true masters of disguise
who invented an "Israeli" antiIsrael antisemite, who they say is
writing for them from Jerusalem as "Israel Shamir"

The "Ludwig" clone research continues. Expect more revelations in
the , yet to be published, "the Protocols of the wise of the Huns" Our
intrepid fly on the wall "son of Attilla" reporter was there.
Ludovic Mirabel

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Ludovic said:

The conquest of the RAO by the clone calling himself "Brett Ludwig" is
only the beginning.

[snip]

I'm sure you know that the vast majority of Americans agree with you.
Nonetheless, the point you were trying to make is anything but clear.
Bratzi is a neo-Nazi; we know that. He advocates execrable "opinions"
on, of all places, an audio chat group.

Maybe you can bring yourself to try again: What was your point?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

On Aug 21, 3:37 pm, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast .
net wrote:
Ludovic said:

The conquest of the RAO by the clone calling himself "Brett Ludwig" is
only the beginning.

[snip]

I'm sure you know that the vast majority of Americans agree with you.
Nonetheless, the point you were trying to make is anything but clear.
Bratzi is a neo-Nazi; we know that. He advocates execrable "opinions"
on, of all places, an audio chat group.

Maybe you can bring yourself to try again: What was your point?

You got it. Till this your postingf I cannot remember anyone, other
than myself, calling this Nazi by his real name.
Ludovic Mirabel

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

On Aug 22, 4:16 pm, Bret Ludwig wrote:
Roosevelt, Franklin

* In 1945 I really believed that by the year 1952 no American
could hear the name of Roosevelt without a shudder or utter it without
a curse. You see; I was wrong. I was right about the inevitability of
exposure. Like the bodies of the Polish officers who were butchered in
Katyn Forest by the Bolsheviks (as we knew at the time), many of the
Roosevelt regime's secret crimes were exposed to the light of day. The
exposures were neither so rapid or so complete as I anticipated, but
their aggregate is far more than should have been needed for the
anticipated reaction. Only about 80 per cent. of the secret of Pearl
Harbor has thus far become known, but that 80 per cent. should in
itself be enough to nauseate a healthy man. Of course I do not know,
and I may not even suspect, the full extent of the treason of that
incredible administration. But I should guess that at least half of it
has been disclosed in print somewhe not necessarily in well-known
sources, but in books and articles in various languages, including
publications that the international conspiracy tries to keep from the
public, and not necessarily in the form of direct testimony, but at
least in the form of evidence from which any thinking man can draw the
proper and inescapable deductions. The information is there for those
who will seek it, and enough of it is fairly well known, fairly widely
known, especially the Pearl Harbor story, to suggest to anyone
seriously interested in the preservation of his country that he should
learn more. But the reaction never occurred. And even today the
commonly used six-cent postage stamp bears the bloated and sneering
visage of the Great War Criminal, and one hears little protest from
the public.

o "What We Owe Our Parasites", speech (June 1968); Free
Speech magazine (October and November 1995)

First let us list Roosevelt's "crimes" that move Ludwig and his guides
to foaming at the mouth with rage.

He gave help and secours after Dunkirk to the last surviving bastion
of freedom in the Old Continent: Great Britain. *The alliance with
Stalin* gave Nazism free hand on the European mainland. The camps of
annihilation were coming into full operation, Geman industrialists
competing for the most efficient design of the gas chambers.

He mobilised the industrial and naval might of US into the fight
against the planned division of the world between the Japanese
generals, Italian fascists and the German colonisers of Central and
Western Europe. In the end the aspiring Genghis Khans committed
suicide or were hanged by their grateful subjects.

He was instrumental in defeating the "Axis" and restoring
democracy to Italy, Germany,(yes!), Denmark and Norway and Japan
The breakdown of European colonialism and freedom for India and China
followed as did a period of unprecedented prosperity in Europe fuelled
by Marshall Aid .

Unspeakable crimes!!!! Destroying the fondest hopes. No wonder he is a
devil in the NeoNazi version of religion.

And now after writing down facts let us go to another one of rants
copied by Ludwig from the obscure journals of NeoNazism.
There is ONE SINGLE fact in the whole rant:: the murder by Stalin of
thousands of the Polish officers in Katyn.

A bit of the background: Germany invaded and promptly defeated the
Polish Army. The retreating soldiers sought asylum with the Soviet
Army. But Stalin at the time a faithful Hitler's ally murdered them.
Perhaps that was a better end than starving to death in the German POW
camps as others , (including my brother) did.

Enough facts. Let's return to the rant of hatred against FDR. Lots of
thundering about "conspiracies", "concealment" etc.- no facts.
I substituted Ludwig's name for FDR. Seems to make no substantial
change to the text. but the "comments" would fit to a T if such as he
ever had a chance of fulfilling their dreams...

"In 1945 I really believed that by the year 1952 no American
could hear the name of Ludwig without a shudder or utter it without
a curse. You see; I was wrong. I was right about the inevitability of
exposure. Like the bodies of the Polish officers who were butchered
in
Katyn Forest by the Bolsheviks (as we knew at the time), many of the
Ludwig regime's secret crimes were exposed to the light of day. The
exposures were neither so rapid or so complete as I anticipated, but
their aggregate is far more than should have been needed for the
anticipated reaction. Only about 80 per cent. of the secret of Pearl
Harbor has thus far become known, but that 80 per cent. should in
itself be enough to nauseate a healthy man. Of course I do not know,
and I may not even suspect, the full extent of the treason of that
incredible administration. But I should guess that at least half of
it
has been disclosed in print somewhe not necessarily in well-known
sources, but in books and articles in various languages, including
publications that the international NeoNazi conspiracy tries to keep
from the public, and not necessarily in the form of direct testimony,
but at least in the form of evidence from which any thinking man can
draw the proper and inescapable deductions. The information is there
for those who will seek it, and enough of it is fairly well known,
fairly widely
known, especially the Pearl Harbor story, to suggest to anyone
seriously interested in the preservation of his country that he
should
learn more. But the reaction never occurred. And even today the
commonly used six-cent postage stamp bears the bloated and sneering
visage of the Great RAO-NeoNazi Criminal, and one hears little protest
from the public."
Ludovic Mirabel