Roger W. Norman

Default Update to my Graphical Room Mode Calculator

Does it have an automatic Real Trap estimator? It should pop up and tell
you how many of each you need to tame the room! g I did download it but I
haven't tried it yet. Don't think I want to know about my room until I get
this country album done.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

301-585-4681

"Ethan Winer" ethan at ethanwiner dot com wrote in message
Folks,

The final version of my Graphical Room Mode Calculator is now on my site:

www.ethanwiner.com/MODECALC.EXE

Several people have suggested improvements, which I have incorporated, and
instructions are now included along with a tutorial explaining room modes.

--Ethan

Ethan Winer

Roger,

Does it have an automatic Real Trap estimator?

Ha ha .. no.

I did download it but I haven't tried it yet.

Be sure to read the online manual. It explains room modes and why they
matter (and why they don't too).

--Ethan