Posted to nc.general,rec.audio.opinion,talk.politics.misc,triangle.politics
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Default Bush Approval Plummits to 33% - Core Support Eroding - Rightards in Panic Mode - New Low

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 21:08:27 -0400, OOMY wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 23:58:31 GMT,
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:46:35 -0400, OOMY wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:08:18 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:04:04 -0400, OOMY wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 22:17:29 GMT, Dave Christian
wrote:

George W. Bush's support is just as strong as it has ever been.

LOL!! What a tard!

http://poll.gallup.com/

I took it to mean it's always been bad.

Which would still be an untrue statement. If you look at the history
of his approval rating, so many people were convinced he was the right
guy to solve all our problems. I've never felt more surrounded by a
nation of idiots in my life. I saw people I previously had respect
for vote for this guy.

The other choice was John sKerry.

'Nough said.

Isn't it amazing how people who were fiercely defending Bush as a
great guy 2 years ago are now saying they never really believed in
him, they just didn't have any other voting choices.

What's really AMAZING is how you put words into other people's
mouths.

BS. Kerry was no Gore, but he would have been a lot better for this
country than Shrub.

Yeh - he could have handed all our problems over to the UN,
starting on 9/12, and then we could just do whatever they tell us to
do. Uh huh.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/