Randy Given

Default Adobe Audition - Cool Edit Pro / Cool Edit 2000

Anyone going to switch to Adobe Audition from Cool Edit Pro / Cool
Edit 2000? The Adobe site is not filling in the details (yet), but I
wonder if it will be the same features as Cool Edit Pro.
Arny Krueger

"Randy Given" wrote in message
om

Anyone going to switch to Adobe Audition from Cool Edit Pro / Cool
Edit 2000? The Adobe site is not filling in the details (yet), but I
wonder if it will be the same features as Cool Edit Pro.

This was covered in rec.audio.pro in a thread titled "Cool Edit is dead,
long live Adobe Audition". The exact date is there. I think that the free
upgrade for existing CEP 2.x owners offer starts in August.

Since it's going to cost me nothing to upgrade, and I get to pick the one I
like after I see Audition, I'm sure I'll do it.

I'm hoping that the CD Burning feature will finally be ready for prime time
and a few glitches like the first track in multitrack coming up in stereo
even when the .ses file says mono, are fixed.