MiNe 109

Default Homework for Bill Watkins

In article ,
(Marc Phillips) wrote:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net&r num=1

There's a repulsive trip down memory lane.

And it's a clock tower, not a bell tower.

Stephen
Arny Krueger

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net&r num=1

Soooo Boonster, are you finally admitting that "John Parcher" is one of your
sockpuppets, a close associate, or what?

Arny Krueger

"MiNe 109" wrote in message

In article ,
(Marc Phillips) wrote:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net&r num=1

There's a repulsive trip down memory lane.

Brought to you once again by that paragon of good taste and high morals,
Marc Phillips.

dave weil

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:55:22 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"MiNe 109" wrote in message

In article ,
(Marc Phillips) wrote:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net&r num=1

There's a repulsive trip down memory lane.

Brought to you once again by that paragon of good taste and high morals,
Marc Phillips.

Thank you for admitting that the message that's being transmitted is
the exact opposite of good taste and high morals, you being the author
of the referenced post, after all. Glad to see that you agree that
your descriptions of those images are pretty disgusting (and yes, I
think it was disgusting for them to have been sent to you in the first
place). Those descriptions seemed creepily informed...

George M. Middius

dave weil said to ****-for-Brains:

Thank you for admitting that the message that's being transmitted is
the exact opposite of good taste and high morals, you being the author
of the referenced post, after all. Glad to see that you agree that
your descriptions of those images are pretty disgusting (and yes, I
think it was disgusting for them to have been sent to you in the first
place). Those descriptions seemed creepily informed...

Of course, if somebody actually did "send" the pix to Mr. **** as he
claimed, why couldn't he produce the path the emails followed to his
computer? Everybody should remember that Mr. Sicko, under pressure
from a couple of RAOers who know something about email protocols,
diddled around for several days before posting a path that was
proven to have been doctored up with incompatible pieces.

Why would SickoBorg go to the lengths of forging headers to "prove"
the porny emails were "sent" to him? The obvious answer is that
they weren't "sent", but rather that Krooger made them up himself.
And that means that the grotesqueness such as this ...

Hello daddy,

Thank you for killing me. You ****ed me so hard Jesus was very happy
with my arrival. I bet the other daddies didn't let their children suck there
dick's like you sucked mine, daddy. I'm glad I'm dead now.

and this...

Does this bring back good memories, daddy?

(attached jpg picture, nude male with erection being urinated on by nude male)

were the product of Krooger's own fevered imaginings. Krooger
pinned it on himself.

It's highly likely that Krooger's so-called "computer business" is
just a front for some sleazy web-based trade in kiddie porn. As has
been enunciated by another RAOer, anybody who continues to support
Krooger after these revelations is an abetter of child porn. But if
those individuals who apologize for Krooger and defend his
filthfulness want to pretend it doesn't mean anything, of course
nobody on RAO can prosecute them. Too bad(tm) certain Kroopologists
don't have enough of a conscience to realize how evil PervBorg's
behavior is.

George M. Middius

Marc Phillips said to PervBorg:

Soooo Boonster, are you finally admitting that "John Parcher" is one of your
sockpuppets, a close associate, or what?

What.

Krooger is still one dumb mother****er, isn't he.

Arnii, if you haven't fallen over in quivering fear at seeing my
name, answer me this: Is the new "tor" helping to plan your escape?

Arny Krueger

Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net&r num=1

Soooo Boonster, are you finally admitting that "John Parcher" is one
of your sockpuppets, a close associate, or what?

What.

The question mark is just to the left of the right hand shift key, Phillips.
I'll take this non-answer as an admission of guilt.

Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:55:22 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"MiNe 109" wrote in message

In article ,
(Marc Phillips) wrote:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net&r num=1

There's a repulsive trip down memory lane.

Brought to you once again by that paragon of good taste and high
morals, Marc Phillips.

Thank you for admitting that the message that's being transmitted is
the exact opposite of good taste and high morals, you being the author
of the referenced post, after all.

Weil, as usual you making a vain attempt at being deceptive. The post I
referenced in my post was from one John Parcher who in turn was trying to
turn up muck from many years before. One has to selectively pick one
particular post of many relevant posts that were referenced in order to
claim that I was the author of the referenced post. That post is neither the
first nor the last post referenced, so your choice follows no particular
logic. IOW Weil you've arbitrarily picked one post of many and said that it
is the only important post.

Glad to see that you agree that
your descriptions of those images are pretty disgusting (and yes, I
think it was disgusting for them to have been sent to you in the first
place).

Thanks for agreeing that the images were sent to me, not by me or falsified
by me. If you'll recall Phillips and his clique have repeatedly claimed that
the images were never sent, have invalid message ids, and were in fact
forged by me.

Those descriptions seemed creepily informed...

Weil, why don't you give us all a laugh and claim that this comment from you
isn't creepily informed, not to mention inflamed by your own personal
creepiness.

BTW Weil, I'm happy to have made your day complete and worthwhile by
responding to your troll.

;-)

dave weil

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:30:40 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:55:22 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"MiNe 109" wrote in message

In article ,
(Marc Phillips) wrote:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...h.net &rnum=1

There's a repulsive trip down memory lane.

Brought to you once again by that paragon of good taste and high
morals, Marc Phillips.

Thank you for admitting that the message that's being transmitted is
the exact opposite of good taste and high morals, you being the author
of the referenced post, after all.

Weil, as usual you making a vain attempt at being deceptive. The post I
referenced in my post was from one John Parcher who in turn was trying to
turn up muck from many years before. One has to selectively pick one
particular post of many relevant posts that were referenced in order to
claim that I was the author of the referenced post. That post is neither the
first nor the last post referenced, so your choice follows no particular
logic. IOW Weil you've arbitrarily picked one post of many and said that it
is the only important post.

I only referenced the post that was referenced - that is, the post
that *you* sent. Mr. Parcher didn't write those disgusting
descriptions of the jpegs, you did.

Quit trying to play debating trade games with me, because it won't
work...

Glad to see that you agree that
your descriptions of those images are pretty disgusting (and yes, I
think it was disgusting for them to have been sent to you in the first
place).

Thanks for agreeing that the images were sent to me, not by me or falsified
by me. If you'll recall Phillips and his clique have repeatedly claimed that
the images were never sent, have invalid message ids, and were in fact
forged by me.

Sorry, I should have spelled out the implied sentiment, "if they were
sent". It's amazing how literal you can be when it suits your
purposes.

Those descriptions seemed creepily informed...

Weil, why don't you give us all a laugh and claim that this comment from you
isn't creepily informed, not to mention inflamed by your own personal
creepiness.

That's exactly what I claim. The statement is just my personal
reaction to the descriptions that you gave for the pictures.

BTW Weil, I'm happy to have made your day complete and worthwhile by
responding to your troll.

And what a dupe you are indeed. Seems like I can make you dance at my
own whim.

osi

George M. Middius wrote:
dave weil said to ****-for-Brains:

Why would SickoBorg go to the lengths of forging headers to "prove"
the porny emails were "sent" to him? The obvious answer is that
they weren't "sent", but rather that Krooger made them up himself.
And that means that the grotesqueness such as this ...

Put a fork in him (I'm surprised somebody hasn't).

Krooger is one sick ****. The way he continuosly skirts the issue (of
pedophilia) is enough proof for any sane person. Not once has he come out
and denounced it. How weird is that?

House arrest isn't good enough.

Long term incarceration, is what he needs. (castration might also be in
order)

Do you know what they do to people like you in jail, Arny?

I relish the thought of it!

Margaret von Busenhalter

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net&r num=1

Boon

Arny Krueger put his fantasies in writing back in 1999:

(attached jpg - fellatio in progress)

(attached jpg fellatio "completed" with results on cheeks)

(attached jpg fellatio "completed" with results on chin and mouth)

(attached jpg picture, nude male with erection being urinated on by nude
male)

Well, well. It looks like Arny and Andrews go back further than I thought.

Nice audio content, BTW.

Cheers,

Margaret

Arny Krueger

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net&r num=1

Boon

Arny Krueger put his fantasies in writing back in 1999:

delete yet another example of Maggies obsession with sexual perversion

Maggie, given how quickly and accurately you recreated the details of the
original perverted email, there's now good reason to believe that you were
the original author. You do have a kinda odd way of congratulating yourself,
though.

Margaret von Busenhalter

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net&r num=1

Boon

Arny Krueger put his fantasies in writing back in 1999:

delete yet another example of Maggies obsession with sexual perversion

Maggie, given how quickly and accurately you recreated the details of the
original perverted email, there's now good reason to believe that you were
the original author. You do have a kinda odd way of congratulating

yourself,
though.

OK, I confess. And now you owe an apology to Marc Phillips for falsely
accusing him. I wonder if you are a man enough to do it...

Feel better now, Arny?

Cheers,

Margaret

PS. Would you please inform your personal vacuum pump Andrews of my
confession so he has something to occupy his peabrain.

dave weil

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:37:55 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
om
"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...h.net &rnum=1

Boon

Arny Krueger put his fantasies in writing back in 1999:

delete yet another example of Maggies obsession with sexual perversion

Maggie, given how quickly and accurately you recreated the details of the
original perverted email,

Yes, I agree with you that your post was pretty perverted, Mr.
Krueger. Since those are the only details that Margaret "recreated"
(easily done with cut 'n paste, obviously - no big deal really), you
must be admitting that the referenced post - yours, actually - is a
perverted email indeed.

there's now good reason to believe that you were
the original author. You do have a kinda odd way of congratulating yourself,
though.

No, the original author is easily identified - here is the cut n'
paste:

From: Arny Krüger )
Subject: Which member of "The Resistance" takes credit for these?
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 1999/02/26

"The Resistance" - Rothman, Sandman, Bergman, Middius, Briggs, et al
would like you to think they are paragons of truth and justice. We
know that they revel in binary posts that harass people they don't
like. It appears that at least one of their number has gone way off
the deep end:

Here is some private email I received last night:

snipping the perversion for the benefit of everyone

From: Arny Krüger )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 1999/02/26

"The Resistance" - Rothman, Sandman, Bergman, Middius, Briggs, et al
would like you to think they are paragons of truth and justice. We
know that they revel in binary posts that harass people they don't
like. It appears that at least one of their number has gone way off
the deep end:

Here is some private email I received last night:

snipping the perversion for the benefit of everyone

Hi Dave!

Regardless of what anyone else wrote back in 1999, even Krueger himself
admits to have written and posted to an audio newsgroup the following:

(attached jpg - fellatio in progress)
(attached jpg fellatio "completed" with results on cheeks)
(attached jpg fellatio "completed" with results on chin and mouth)
(attached jpg picture, nude male with erection being urinated on by nude
male)

A truly strange memorial to his son who *must* have deserved better. And
that's the bottom line as I see it.

Cheers,

Margaret

Arny Krueger

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

A truly strange memorial to his son who *must* have deserved better.

He got better from me.

Since you've already admitted to being the source of the perverted email,
it's clear that you are highly confused, Maggie. of course since you're
biologically a male, we know that you are highly confused, anyway. This is
just one more way that you are confused.

And that's the bottom line as I see it.

As confused as you are about your gender and the authorship of the perverse
email, how can you possibly be a credible source of *any* kind of
information, sockpuppet Maggie?

Margaret von Busenhalter

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

A truly strange memorial to his son who *must* have deserved better.

He got better from me.

The outcome does not support your claim.

Since you've already admitted to being the source of the perverted email,
it's clear that you are highly confused, Maggie. of course since you're
biologically a male, we know that you are highly confused, anyway. This is
just one more way that you are confused.

And that's the bottom line as I see it.

As confused as you are about your gender and the authorship of the

perverse
email, how can you possibly be a credible source of *any* kind of
information, sockpuppet Maggie?

So sport, where's the apology to Mr. Phillips? RAO is waiting...

Cheers,

Margaret

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net&r num=1

Soooo Boonster, are you finally admitting that "John Parcher" is one
of your sockpuppets, a close associate, or what?

What.

The question mark is just to the left of the right hand shift key, Phillips.
I'll take this non-answer as an admission of guilt.

That would be because you are a borderline illiterate. You gave me a choice of
two responses, and I chose one. Why would you assume the other?

Oh yes, it's because you're a pathological liar, a hypocrite, a fool, a
failure, a sockpuppeteer, and a child pornographer. Quite a resume you have
there.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

A truly strange memorial to his son who *must* have deserved better.

He got better from me.

You're right. Posting on RAO on the day of his funeral is marginally better
than posting about groping him in his coffin.

Leave the group forever, you sick ****. We don't want your kind around here.

Boon

Marc Phillips

I said:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net& rnum=1

As of right now, there is still no response from Bill Watkins. As Arny likes
to say, one dirty hand washes the other.

Boon

Arny Krueger

Arny said:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net&r num=1

Soooo Boonster, are you finally admitting that "John Parcher" is one
of your sockpuppets, a close associate, or what?

What.

The question mark is just to the left of the right hand shift key,

Phillips.
I'll take this non-answer as an admission of guilt.

That would be because you are a borderline illiterate.

That would be your externalizing, Phillips.

You gave me a choice of two responses, and I chose one.

You can't count, Phillips. I gave you three choices as anybody can see.

Why would you assume the other?

The other? There were three choices, so "the other" is a non-specific
response.

Oh yes, it's because you're a pathological liar, a hypocrite, a fool, a
failure, a sockpuppeteer, and a child pornographer.

Extrernalizing again, Phillips I see. What's your blood alcohol at the
moment?

Quite a resume you have there.

It's all yours, Marc.

Arny Krueger

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

A truly strange memorial to his son who *must* have deserved better.

He got better from me.

The outcome does not support your claim.

Which outcome might that be?

Since you've already admitted to being the source of the perverted

email,
it's clear that you are highly confused, Maggie. of course since you're
biologically a male, we know that you are highly confused, anyway. This

is
just one more way that you are confused.

And that's the bottom line as I see it.

As confused as you are about your gender and the authorship of the

perverse
email, how can you possibly be a credible source of *any* kind of
information, sockpuppet Maggie?

So sport, where's the apology to Mr. Phillips? RAO is waiting...

Maggie seems to be so confused about what she said that we'll just have to
wait and see what remains after the dust settles. She seems to be recanting
her confession. Come back in a few years.

LOL!

Arny Krueger

Arny said:

A truly strange memorial to his son who *must* have deserved better.

He got better from me.

You're right. Posting on RAO on the day of his funeral is marginally

better
than posting about groping him in his coffin.

Marc why is posting to an audio newsgroup a bad thing to do on any
particular day?

As far as the groping in coffins goes, that is clearly another one of your
pedophiliac fantasies. You seem to either have a creative imagination or
lots of experience with pedophilic movies, books, magazines etc. Perhaps you
were once a victim? Your father or uncle or neighbor perhaps?

Leave the group forever, you sick ****.

Between you Phillips, and Mr./Mrs. sockpuppet Bustenhalter, there does seem
to be a lot of sickness here.

We don't want your kind around here.

Got to stamp out all influences that tend towards normalcy and reason, don't
you Phillips?

Do your shrink and parole officer approve of your pedophilia-related posts
to RAO, Phillips?

Arny Krueger

I said:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net& rnum=1

As of right now, there is still no response from Bill Watkins. As Arny

likes
to say, one dirty hand washes the other.

No, I told Bill to talk to a lawyer and/or a private investigator.
Presumably, he's doing his homework as it were.

LOL!

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

[...]

Well, I don't think the newbies need any more proof than this of your mental
illness. Schizoid Man, are you there?

Boon

Arny Krueger

I said:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...n&lr=&ie=UTF-8

&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net& rnum=1

As of right now, there is still no response from Bill Watkins. As Arny

likes
to say, one dirty hand washes the other.

No, I told Bill to talk to a lawyer and/or a private investigator.
Presumably, he's doing his homework as it were.

LOL!

I think that Bill talking to a lawyer would be the LAST thing you would

want.

I see no evidence that you are capable of what most humans call "thinking"
Phillips.

Then again, you've never been able to think that far ahead.

Really Phillips? I figured out that its over for you long ago. These are
just your last death throes.

I bet you're a horrible chess player.

I wouldn't bet on it if I were you Phillips - especially if its gonna be a
while until you get your next allowance payment from your dad.

Margaret von Busenhalter

Arny said:

A truly strange memorial to his son who *must* have deserved better.

He got better from me.

You're right. Posting on RAO on the day of his funeral is marginally

better
than posting about groping him in his coffin.

Marc why is posting to an audio newsgroup a bad thing to do on any
particular day?

That's right Arny, nothing like the smell of a fresh corpse in the
morning...

As far as the groping in coffins goes, that is clearly another one of your
pedophiliac fantasies. You seem to either have a creative imagination or
lots of experience with pedophilic movies, books, magazines etc. Perhaps

you
were once a victim? Your father or uncle or neighbor perhaps?

An expert opinion, note.

Leave the group forever, you sick ****.

Between you Phillips, and Mr./Mrs. sockpuppet Bustenhalter, there does

seem
to be a lot of sickness here.

Put a bullet in your brain. It'll help you turn you into something useful --
fertilizer!

We don't want your kind around here.

Got to stamp out all influences that tend towards normalcy and reason,

don't
you Phillips?

Do your shrink and parole officer approve of your pedophilia-related posts
to RAO, Phillips?

Another prime example of Krueger's "normalcy and reason".

Cheers,

Margaret

George M. Middius

Marc Phillips said:

As of right now, there is still no response from Bill Watkins. As Arny likes
to say, one dirty hand washes the other.

God forbid, but is it remotely possible that Booby finally woke up
and smelt the coffee?

Arny Krueger

Arny said:

A truly strange memorial to his son who *must* have deserved

better.

He got better from me.

You're right. Posting on RAO on the day of his funeral is marginally

better
than posting about groping him in his coffin.

Marc why is posting to an audio newsgroup a bad thing to do on any
particular day?

That's right Arny, nothing like the smell of a fresh corpse in the
morning...

Gee Mr. Maggie, I never previously suspected that you were a necrophilia.
Why are you going the true confessions route right now?

As far as the groping in coffins goes, that is clearly another one of

your
pedophiliac fantasies. You seem to either have a creative imagination or
lots of experience with pedophilic movies, books, magazines etc. Perhaps

you
were once a victim? Your father or uncle or neighbor perhaps?

An expert opinion, note.

So you are claiming expertise in this area, Mr. Maggie?

Leave the group forever, you sick ****.

Between you Phillips, and Mr./Mrs. sockpuppet Bustenhalter, there does

seem
to be a lot of sickness here.

Put a bullet in your brain. It'll help you turn you into something

useful --
fertilizer!

Here's a news flash Mr. Maggie. I don't even own a gun.

We don't want your kind around here.

Got to stamp out all influences that tend towards normalcy and reason,

don't
you Phillips?

Do your shrink and parole officer approve of your pedophilia-related

posts
to RAO, Phillips?

Another prime example of Krueger's "normalcy and reason".

This begs the question of why you are answering for Phillips, Mr. Maggie.
Perhaps you are Phillips?

Anon E Mouse

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, dave weil wrote:

[...]

I only referenced the post that was referenced - that is, the post
that *you* sent. Mr. Parcher didn't write those [...]

Parcher never existed.
--
Anon E. Mouse

[Playing] "Always Crashing In the Same Car" - David Bowie

Anon E Mouse

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, osi wrote:

[...]

Va te rhabiller, visage à deux faces.
--
Anon E. Mouse

osi

Anon E Mouse wrote:

Va te rhabiller, visage à deux faces.

Oui...

So?

osi

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Va te rhabiller, visage à deux faces.

Vous n'êtes pas malade de ceci aussi?

I know I am...

dave weil

Arny said:

[...]

You seem to be having too much fun with this exchange. Hardly the mark
of someone who's bothered by references to a previous tragedy.

Tsk tsk.

dave weil

On 11 Jul 2003 04:11:15 +0200, Anon E Mouse wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, dave weil wrote:

[...]

I only referenced the post that was referenced - that is, the post
that *you* sent. Mr. Parcher didn't write those [...]

Parcher never existed.

He existed as much as you did/do...

C'est ne pas? Oder?
Marc Phillips

Bill Watkins said:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net& rnum=1

Boon

Still no word from Bill Watkins about whether or not he condones Arny Krueger's
interest in child pornography. Maybe having to choose between condemning an
absolute evil and walking away from the only person who pretends to like him is
too much for "simple" folk like Bill.

Boon

Arny Krueger

Bill Watkins said:

Still no word from Bill Watkins about whether or not he condones Arny

Krueger's
interest in child pornography.

Bill's smart enough to know that I have zero interest in child porno, and
that in fact this child porno thing is all about Marc Phillips' obsession
with child pornography.

Marc Phillips

Bill Watkins said:

Still no word from Bill Watkins about whether or not he condones Arny

Krueger's
interest in child pornography.

Bill's smart enough to know that I have zero interest in child porno, and
that in fact this child porno thing is all about Marc Phillips' obsession
with child pornography.

That's a very dangerous attitude that you have, that people who are upset and
disgusted with child pornography must be either obsessed with it or must have
been a victim at one time. Of course, you saying these things on record will
not help your case.

As far as Bill goes, he suffers from the same foolish pride as you do. Bill
would rather consort with a known child pornographer than admit he's been on
the wrong side all this time, just like you would rather be known as a child
pornographer than a simple liar.

D-Day draws near, though.

Boon

Arny Krueger

Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Still no word from Bill Watkins about whether or not he condones Arny
Krueger's interest in child pornography.

Bill's smart enough to know that I have zero interest in child porno, and
that in fact this child porno thing is all about Marc Phillips' obsession
with child pornography.

That's a very dangerous attitude that you have, that people who are upset

and
disgusted with child pornography must be either obsessed with it or must

have
been a victim at one time.

It's not dangerous at all.

Of course, you saying these things on record will
not help your case.

There is no case at all, except in your obsessed little mind, Phillips.

As far as Bill goes, he suffers from the same foolish pride as you do.

Bill
would rather consort with a known child pornographer than admit he's been

on
the wrong side all this time, just like you would rather be known as a

child
pornographer than a simple liar.

Your obsession with pedophilia has run away with you, Phillips. You are
making no sense at all. Get help!

D-Day draws near, though.

Yawn! What are you going to do Phillips, invent another sockpuppet like
sockpuppet "Benchimol"?

LOL!