Greg Pierce

Default OT - Birdman the wise man

With some of the recent discussions on RAT, and Lord Valve's rather
illustrious musings on AGA, and the horse**** that replaces rational
debate on RAO, I thought I would throw in this guys take on society
in general and liberal asshole agendas in particular.

http://www.birdman.org/whoisBWS/BWSbio.htm

Don't forget to peruse the products page. All of the necessities for
your modern urban lifestyle :-)

http://www.birdman.org/products/products.htm

--
Greg
You don't like it? Ask me if I care!
Fred Nachbaur

Greg Pierce wrote:
With some of the recent discussions on RAT, and Lord Valve's rather
illustrious musings on AGA, and the horse**** that replaces rational
debate on RAO, I thought I would throw in this guys take on society
in general and liberal asshole agendas in particular.

http://www.birdman.org/whoisBWS/BWSbio.htm

Don't forget to peruse the products page. All of the necessities for
your modern urban lifestyle :-)

http://www.birdman.org/products/products.htm

This is my favourite product:
http://www.birdman.org/images/cindyclaudiabig.jpg

The t-shirts are kinda cute too.

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects, Vacuum Tubes & other stuff: |
| http://www.dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Greg Pierce

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 11:30:32 +0000, the highly esteemed Fred Nachbaur
enlightened us with these pearls of wisdom:

Greg Pierce wrote:
With some of the recent discussions on RAT, and Lord Valve's rather
illustrious musings on AGA, and the horse**** that replaces rational
debate on RAO, I thought I would throw in this guys take on society in
general and liberal asshole agendas in particular.

http://www.birdman.org/whoisBWS/BWSbio.htm

Don't forget to peruse the products page. All of the necessities for
your modern urban lifestyle :-)

http://www.birdman.org/products/products.htm

This is my favourite product:
http://www.birdman.org/images/cindyclaudiabig.jpg

The t-shirts are kinda cute too.

Cheers,
Fred

They would hurt you, Fred... and you would love every second
of it :-)

--
Greg

--The software said it requires Win2000 or better, so I installed Linux.

Fred Nachbaur

Greg Pierce wrote:

With some of the recent discussions on RAT, and Lord Valve's rather
illustrious musings on AGA, and the horse**** that replaces rational
debate on RAO, I thought I would throw in this guys take on society in
general and liberal asshole agendas in particular.

http://www.birdman.org/whoisBWS/BWSbio.htm

Don't forget to peruse the products page. All of the necessities for
your modern urban lifestyle :-)

http://www.birdman.org/products/products.htm

This is my favourite product:
http://www.birdman.org/images/cindyclaudiabig.jpg

The t-shirts are kinda cute too.

Cheers,
Fred

They would hurt you, Fred... and you would love every second
of it :-)

I wouldn't even mind much if they did hurt me... a little. ;-)

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects, Vacuum Tubes & other stuff: |
| http://www.dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Arny Krueger

wrote:

With some of the recent discussions on RAT, and Lord Valve's rather
illustrious musings on AGA, and the horse**** that replaces rational
debate on RAO, I thought I would throw in this guys take on society
in general and liberal asshole agendas in particular.

http://www.birdman.org/whoisBWS/BWSbio.htm

It's not really clear that the target of this parody site is just liberals.

Don't forget to peruse the products page. All of the necessities for
your modern urban lifestyle :-)

http://www.birdman.org/products/products.htm

Love it.

The video about the half-inch MicroNuclear round is hilarious. Nicely done!
Nuke50.asf seems to have the best video and sound quality.