BigWallop

Default Grundig SC303 car Radio

"tone" wrote in message
Can any one help please

I have a Grundig SC303 car radio/cassette which lost it's code after a
battery change. I have entered the 4 digit code, but what do I press
to 'Enter' it

Thanks

Try posting this to "rec.audio.car" or "uk.rec.audio.car" to see if any of the
boffins there can help you with this.

Follow ups set for you, in case you don't know how.

Steve Hankinson

"tone" wrote in message
Can any one help please

I have a Grundig SC303 car radio/cassette which lost it's code after a
battery change. I have entered the 4 digit code, but what do I press
to 'Enter' it

Thanks

'AS'

Regards