Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Middiot finds his lost brain...

....but can't figure out what to do with it.

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jul 24, 10:58�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
...but can't figure out what to do with it.

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

Nice broken link, ****head.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Arnii Krooborg, kumpyootur eckthpurt ;-)

The Krooborg tries to fumble its way out of the sewage tank.

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

Nice broken link, ****head.

Broken?
How?

Because there ain't no there there, buttmunch. ;-)

Arnii, I think you might have diaper rash.
http://tinyurl.com/65sqkl

You should have your nanny powder your tushie.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message
The Krooborg tries to fumble its way out of the sewage
tank.

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

Nice broken link, ****head.

Broken?
How?

Because there ain't no there there, buttmunch. ;-)

No, that would cause an error.

What you get Middiot is a blank screen, sort of like your blank brain.

Actually there is a 1 x 1, 1 bit one pixel gif at that URL. Get the joke, eh
Middiot?

Thanks for biting the bait and swallowing it, hook, line and sinker...

..and bringing along your like-minded (which is to say simple-minded) idiot
friend Marc.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
...but can't figure out what to do with it.

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

Nice broken link, ****head.

Broken?

How?

Doesn't seem to work here.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 24, 2:14*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:3mkh84167qrsccji305nemuuptg4lc1fr7@4ax .com

The Krooborg tries to fumble its way out of the sewage
tank.

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

Nice broken link, ****head.

Broken?
How?

Because there ain't no there there, buttmunch. ;-)

No, that would cause an error.

What you get Middiot is a blank screen, sort of like your blank brain.

Actually there is a 1 x 1, 1 bit one pixel gif at that URL. Get the joke, eh
Middiot?

Thanks for biting the bait and swallowing it, hook, line and sinker...

.and bringing along your like-minded (which is to say simple-minded) idiot
friend Marc.

Yes, GOIA. Very subtle "humor".

I think it's time for GOIA to get an oil change and a tire rotation.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 24, 12:14�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:3mkh84167qrsccji305nemuuptg4lc1fr7@4ax .com

The Krooborg tries to fumble its way out of the sewage
tank.

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

Nice broken link, ****head.

Broken?
How?

Because there ain't no there there, buttmunch. ;-)

No, that would cause an error.

What you get Middiot is a blank screen, sort of like your blank brain.

Actually there is a 1 x 1, 1 bit one pixel gif at that URL. Get the joke, eh
Middiot?

Thanks for biting the bait and swallowing it, hook, line and sinker...

.and bringing along your like-minded (which is to say simple-minded) idiot
friend Marc.

Do you realize that everyone here knows you screwed up, and that
you're desperately making it look like this was on purpose? Do you
think any of us are really saying, "Boy, Arny really showed us"?

Or do you understand the truth, that you're an eternal screw-up, a
dolt, and that you're being laughed at every step of the way?
No...that would require a level of intelligence you do not possess.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in
message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
...but can't figure out what to do with it.

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

Nice broken link, ****head.

Broken?

How?

Doesn't seem to work here.

Gives you a blank screen, right?

That's because there is a file at the given URL that is a 1 x 1 graphic of a
white pixel.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 24 Iul, 17:31, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote in

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
...but can't figure out what to do with it.

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

Nice broken link, ****head.

Broken?

How?

Doesn't seem to work here.

Gives you a blank screen, right?

That's because there is a file at the given URL that is a 1 x 1 graphic of a
white pixel.

that's the 2% of arny that is not pure feces.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jul 24, 2:31�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote in

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
...but can't figure out what to do with it.

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

Nice broken link, ****head.

Broken?

How?

Doesn't seem to work here.

Gives you a blank screen, right?

That's because there is a file at the given URL that is a 1 x 1 graphic of a
white pixel.

And a white pixel has everything to do with a missing brain. You're a
'tard. Just admit you screwed up.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

What I realize is that you're playing your usual games, Marc.

You're like Jenn, you never do anything wrong. Ever.

Do you think any of us are really saying,
"Boy, Arny really showed us"?

Of course Marc, but your little wounded ego won't let admit it in public.

I bet you think that you are fooling everybody, Marc.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

wrote:
[...]

Arny's going for the straw man record.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jul 24, 2:31?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote
in

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
...but can't figure out what to do with it.

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

Nice broken link, ****head.

Broken?

How?

Doesn't seem to work here.

Gives you a blank screen, right?

That's because there is a file at the given URL that is
a 1 x 1 graphic of a white pixel.

And a white pixel has everything to do with a missing
brain.

Right. It's symbolic of the Middiot's brain. People in his posse, like Art,
Jenn, and Marc have even less grey matter in their rock-hard skulls.

Keep thinking like this Marc, and there might even be hope for you!

Well, not really but I just ate and I'm feeling well, expansive. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Jenn, as long as you're around, I'm not even in the running.

Remind me of the last time you admitted to me that you were wrong. I think
there was one time, but that memory is fading. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jul 24, 2:31?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote
in

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
...but can't figure out what to do with it.

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

Nice broken link, ****head.

Broken?

How?

Doesn't seem to work here.

Gives you a blank screen, right?

That's because there is a file at the given URL that is
a 1 x 1 graphic of a white pixel.

And a white pixel has everything to do with a missing
brain.

Right. It's symbolic of the Middiot's brain. People in his posse, like Art,
Jenn, and Marc have even less grey matter in their rock-hard skulls.

Why are you in such a foul mood IRT to me today, Arny?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

I do so all the time. Clear-headed people will remember. I've admitted
error far more than you have here.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jul 24, 2:31?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote
in

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
...but can't figure out what to do with it.

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

Nice broken link, ****head.

Broken?

How?

Doesn't seem to work here.

Gives you a blank screen, right?

That's because there is a file at the given URL that is
a 1 x 1 graphic of a white pixel.

And a white pixel has everything to do with a missing
brain.

Right. It's symbolic of the Middiot's brain. People in
his posse, like Art, Jenn, and Marc have even less grey
matter in their rock-hard skulls.

Why are you in such a foul mood IRT to me today, Arny?

Bad taste in my mouth from reading your posture-matic posts.

Maybe Jenn, if I stop reading your posts, my opinion of you will improve.

Can you cut back on your posting to help me with that?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jul 24, 2:31?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote
in

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
...but can't figure out what to do with it.

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

Nice broken link, ****head.

Broken?

How?

Doesn't seem to work here.

Gives you a blank screen, right?

That's because there is a file at the given URL that is
a 1 x 1 graphic of a white pixel.

And a white pixel has everything to do with a missing
brain.

Right. It's symbolic of the Middiot's brain. People in
his posse, like Art, Jenn, and Marc have even less grey
matter in their rock-hard skulls.

Why are you in such a foul mood IRT to me today, Arny?

Bad taste in my mouth from reading your posture-matic posts.

Maybe Jenn, if I stop reading your posts, my opinion of you will improve.

Can you cut back on your posting to help me with that?

I don't blame you for wanting me to stop posting to you. Feel free to
stop reading my posts. I think that's a strong move for you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jul 24, 2:31?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Eeyore"
wrote in

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
[...]

Actually Jenn I have often not read your posts for extended periods of time.
A few times I went back to see what I missed and I missed nothing of value.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jul 24, 2:31?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Eeyore"
wrote in

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
[...]

Great. I invite you to reenergize yourself in that effort.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said to FecesBorg:

I've admitted error far more than you have here.

Doesn't count unless you admit to the big one. (Want a hint? Look who you're
trying to have a reasonable discussion with.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Jenn, as long as you're around, I'm not even in the
running.

Remind me of the last time you admitted to me that you
were wrong. I think there was one time, but that memory
is fading. ;-)

I do so all the time. Clear-headed people will remember.
I've admitted error far more than you have here.

Talk is cheap, links are apparently beyond your limited technical skills.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 24 Iul, 19:53, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Well, not really but I just ate and I'm feeling well, expansive. ;-)-

HEAD FOR THE HILLS. FOLKS!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jul 24, 2:31?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Eeyore"
wrote in

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
[...]

Yet another lie. You keep posting responses to my post. In fact you invite
me to respond to you.

Sorry to respond to them, but I haven't had my cup of coffee yet this
morning.

When will you notice your own behavior and try to control it, Jenn?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 25 Iul, 06:26, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Talk is cheap, links are apparently beyond your limited technical skills.

todays puzzle: find the graph
www.stereophile.com

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

Wow. That was really lame, even for you.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Jenn, as long as you're around, I'm not even in the
running.

Remind me of the last time you admitted to me that you
were wrong. I think there was one time, but that memory
is fading. ;-)

I do so all the time. Clear-headed people will remember.
I've admitted error far more than you have here.

Talk is cheap, links are apparently beyond your limited technical skills.

I'm not sure how to search through hundreds of posts for that, Arny.
Perhaps you could advise.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jul 24, 2:31?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Eeyore"
wrote in

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
[...]

There's no lie, Arny. I do invite you not to respond to me if it
bothers you. If you want to actually discuss something in a civil
manner, go for it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jul 24, 2:31?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Eeyore"
wrote in

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
[...]

There's no lie, Arny.

Of course not, Jenn never perceives herself lying, no matter how intentional
her false statements are.

I do invite you not to respond to me if it bothers you.

You're off by a tense and a presumption. You did invite me to not respond.
But anybody with a lick of sense knows that responding to someone is the
same as inviting them to respond. Responding to you doesn't bother me, it is
simply a waste of my time because you are so completely out of touch with
own existence.

I guess your parents never taught you that your actions have consequences.

They never taught you that if you write someone a letter, you are soliciting
a response.

If you want to actually discuss something in a civil manner, go for it.

There's no discussions with a person as unaware of self and life as you are
Jenn, because you're like write-only memory.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jul 24, 2:31?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Eeyore"
wrote in

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
[...]

That's because I've never lied here. It's very simple.

I do invite you not to respond to me if it bothers you.

You're off by a tense and a presumption. You did invite me to not respond.
But anybody with a lick of sense knows that responding to someone is the
same as inviting them to respond. Responding to you doesn't bother me, it is
simply a waste of my time because you are so completely out of touch with
own existence.

No one's forcing you to respond to my posts, Arny. If you don't want
to, don't.

I guess your parents never taught you that your actions have consequences.

They never taught you that if you write someone a letter, you are soliciting
a response.

If you want to actually discuss something in a civil manner, go for it.

There's no discussions with a person as unaware of self and life as you are
Jenn, because you're like write-only memory.

Then don't respond, and don't claim that you want to have a discussion.
It's very simple.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 25, 6:03*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 25 Iul, 06:26, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Talk is cheap, links are apparently beyond your limited technical skills.

todays puzzle: find the graph www.stereophile.com

LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jul 25, 10:05�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jul 24, 2:31?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Eeyore"
wrote in

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
[...]

You posted a stupid nonsensical joke that made you look like an idiot,
and you still manage to accuse someone else of lying.

Show this thread to Susan and say, "See? This is what I do all day!"
Do it...I dare you, you coward.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 25, 12:05*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

I guess your parents never taught you that your actions have consequences..

And with this, we can expect no more "poor Arny" posts from GOIA.

LMAO!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jul 24, 2:31?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Eeyore"
wrote in

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
[...]

You're making the assumption that an Arny "Abusefest" is, or can be, a
sensible response.

Also he does seem to be a little more "bitchy" these last few days so
perhaps you could suggest to him he starts taking Primrose Oil and/or looks
at HRT ;-) I do recognise the symptoms quite well :-)) I wonder if his hot
flushes are keeping him awake at night as well?

On the subject of "your lying" I should mention I certainly don't see it at
all. I also fail to see any tendencies of telling "fishing stories" as
well. ;-) I learned very early with Arny that "lying" = disagreeing with
him or pointing out an error he has made. e.g answering a post and abusing
the wrong person, putting up a stupid link with a 1 dodgy white pixel,
arguing with himself etc.

What you have to come to terms with is that Arny is a lost cause and is
nothing more than a bitter and twisted person who only haunts these groups
looking for victims to torment and harass.

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"TT" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
net
In article
,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

.co
On Jul 24, 2:31?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Eeyore"
wrote in

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
[...]

TT, I agree with much of what you write above. I know that it's stupid
to try to engage him in a normal way. He's not going to change. But I
do have a rather large "never say die" attitude. I apologize to the
group for the continuing "debate", and I know that soon I'll drop it.
While my stubborness is part of what makes me a decent teacher (it takes
a lot for me to give up on kids), I know that it doesn't make for good
reading.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

While my stubborness is part of what makes me a decent teacher (it takes
a lot for me to give up on kids), I know that it doesn't make for good
reading.

It will give you an excellent grounding for your remedial classes ;-)

BTW "remedial classes" here in Oz refer to the non-politically correct term
of "slow learners". This is the joys of talking to different people from
different cultures. Even though we speak the same language some words have
a vastly different meaning ;-)

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"TT" wrote in message
. au

I learned very early with Arny that "lying" = disagreeing
with him or pointing out an error he has made. e.g
answering a post and abusing the wrong person,

Typical Terry lie. The person I abused had abused me on many occasions, and
was quoted in the same post I replied to. I really should have mentioned
both abusers.

On the worst day if its life it was a clerical error. I would have
apologized if there was an innocent party involved.

putting up a stupid link with a 1 dodgy white pixel,

Gotcha!

arguing with himself etc.

Let's translate that from Tensorese - If any of the fraction of a million
posts I've made in the last 12 years can be construed to disagree with any
of the other fraction of a million posts, then trolls like Terry lash out
with "You're arguing with yourself".

I've explained many of these, but its a waste of time.

What you have to come to terms with is that Arny is a
lost cause and is nothing more than a bitter and twisted
person who only haunts these groups looking for victims
to torment and harass.

When people make bitter and twisted posts like Terry's, then you realize
that Terry is the person he says he hates.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 26, 9:06�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

putting up a stupid link with a 1 dodgy white pixel,

Gotcha!

You didn't "get" anyone. You're the only person in the world who is
pretending your little URL made sense as a joke. Everyone knows you
screwed it up. Everyone knows you're lying to cover up just how
stupid you look. Everyone thinks you're ridiculous, and that this
thread is a perfect example of What Is Wrong With Arny Krueger,
Internet Loser.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 26, 11:06*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Let's translate that from Tensorese - If any of the fraction of a million
posts I've made in the last 12 years can be construed to disagree with any
of the other fraction of a million posts, then trolls like Terry lash out
with "You're arguing with yourself".

I've explained many of these, but its a waste of time.

When one sees GOIA "arguing with himself" it is generally not a
contradiction with a prior post, it is GOIA snipping and arguing
against some point he'd made earlier in the *same thread*.

When GOIA argues with himself, all one can do is LOL. It happens often
enough to lead one to a conclusion that he is quite insane.

2007 finds for musical satisfaction and good sound Jenn Audio Opinions 9 January 7th 08 08:13 PM
Recent music finds Jenn Audio Opinions 3 May 27th 06 04:58 PM
37th Annual CMA Awards finds Powell Audio Opinions 0 November 21st 03 02:39 AM