Posted to rec.audio.opinion
whosbest54[_2_] whosbest54[_2_] is offline

Default RAO Users - Read this First - Unofficial RAO Users Guide

You may view the Guide at my web page, as mentioned in my sig.

As it states in the Guide, it's not an official FAQ for this newsgroup.

whosbest54

http://www.geocities.com/whosbest54/

http://www.geocities.com/whosbest54/rmb.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 8 Feb, 10:39, whosbest54
wrote:
You may view the Guide at my web page, as mentioned in my sig.

As it states in the Guide, it's not an official FAQ for this newsgroup.

Post just the Krueger module, please.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 8 Feb, 10:39, whosbest54
wrote:
You may view the Guide at my web page, as mentioned in
my sig.

As it states in the Guide, it's not an official FAQ for
this newsgroup.

Post just the Krueger module, please.

I want to go on record as being against the throwing of such snot.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
JBorg, Jr.[_2_] JBorg, Jr.[_2_] is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
Clyde Slick wrote
whosbest54 wrote:

You may view the Guide at my web page, as mentioned in
my sig.

As it states in the Guide, it's not an official FAQ for
this newsgroup.

Post just the Krueger module, please.

I want to go on record as being against the throwing of such snot.

I want to go on the record that you are a ****in asshole.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
JBorg, Jr.[_2_] JBorg, Jr.[_2_] is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
JBorg, Jr. wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:
Clyde Slick wrote
whosbest54 wrote:

You may view the Guide at my web page, as mentioned in
my sig.

As it states in the Guide, it's not an official FAQ for
this newsgroup.

Post just the Krueger module, please.

I want to go on record as being against the throwing of
such snot.

I want to go on the record that you are a ****in asshole.

I want to go on record as being against the throwing of such snot.

I wan to go on the record that you admitted storing in your harddrive
some of the most lustful self-deprecating acts of forcible sex
consummating images of an adult male copulating with children
which, FOR THE RECORD, you stated depictions of lewd
copulation and completion of seeps on the cheeks [of the children].

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"JBorg, Jr." wrote in message
Arny Krueger wrote:
JBorg, Jr. wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:
Clyde Slick wrote

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
JBorg, Jr.[_2_] JBorg, Jr.[_2_] is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
JBorg, Jr. wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:
JBorg, Jr. wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:
Clyde Slick wrote
whosbest54 wrote:

You may view the Guide at my web page, as mentioned
in my sig.

As it states in the Guide, it's not an official FAQ
for this newsgroup.

Post just the Krueger module, please.

I want to go on record as being against the throwing of
such snot.

I want to go on the record that you are a ****in
asshole.

I want to go on record as being against the throwing of
such snot.

I want to go on the record that you admitted storing in
your harddrive some of the most lustful self-deprecating
acts of forcible sex consummating images of an adult male
copulating with children which, FOR THE RECORD, you stated depictions of
lewd copulation and completion of seeps on the cheeks [of the children].

I want to go on record as being against the throwing of
such snot.

That's not snot, it's a FACT, therefore, I want to go on the record
that you are unable to differentiate IMMORAL ACTS and snot.

Enlight of the above matter, I want to go on record that you are
a latent pedophile who is unable to distinguish immoral acts
against snot.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
JBorg, Jr.[_2_] JBorg, Jr.[_2_] is offline

Default RAO Users - Read this First - Unofficial RAO Users Guide about Arny Krooger

Arny Krueger wrote:
JBorg, Jr. wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:
JBorg, Jr. wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:
Clyde Slick wrote
whosbest54 wrote:

[...]

Krooger is forced to fortify his ivory king.... LoL!

I want to go on record that you are a coward with a bloating
yellow-belly. A weakling recreant with a sumptuous tail tuck
between the legs who, at the moment, refused to provide
solid responses to counter the above facts of the matter.

I wonder what your wife, your daughters, and granddaughters
feels about your inability to distinguished between immoral
sexual acts and newsgroups "snots."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 8 Feb, 11:36, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Post just the Krueger module, please.

*I want to go on record as being against the throwing of such snot.

Thanks for admitting that any FAC about you would be snot.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 8 Feb, 13:08, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"JBorg, Jr." wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:
JBorg, Jr. wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:
Clyde Slick wrote
whosbest54 wrote:

[...]

such snot.- Ascunde citatul -

Hehehe, you were the one who threw the kiddie pron snot it, dumbass.
Your debating trade bites your ass yet again