Lee Bartlett

Default BLOW OUT! Need to sale NEW professional mini disc recorder plus extras

Hi again,

I own a voice-over studio and had purchased the below listed items 10
months ago for a project that never got off the ground. The equipment
is brand new and has never been used, except to pull it out of the box
when I received it, to test the gear out to make sure that it all
worked properly. The equipment is sitting in their boxes, on my shelf,
and I need to move this gear out.
If your looking for Mini-Disc gear that is professional and portable
for news gathering or to record live on location, then you really need
to look at this gear. I paid over 2,000.00 dollars at a great price,
and I'm asking only $1200.00 for all of it. Here's what you get:

(1) Marantz PMD-650 Professional Mini-Disc Recorder
(2) Marantz RB-1100 NIMH Rechargeable Battery Pack
(3) Marantz PRC-600 Weather Resistant Deluxe Reporter Style Carry Case
(4) 2-EV BK-1 Condenser Microphones
(5) 2-sl-500-x-4 Monster Microphone Cables
(6) pack of Sony Recordable MD
(7) Pelican 1520 Waterproof Case

If your interested please send me an email or give me a call anytime.
Inside the US, I will pay the shipping to you.

915-822-1811
email:

Blessings,

Lee Bartlett

Sony Mini Disc robo General 5 February 25th 04 04:11 PM
Richman's ethical lapses Michael McKelvy Audio Opinions 9 December 12th 03 09:16 AM
FA: Eclipse E3308MDC 3 Mini Disc Changer in Dash RARE Dave Car Audio 0 September 4th 03 07:11 AM
For Sale - Used Volkswagen 6 Disc CD Changer (OEM part) JH Car Audio 0 August 15th 03 10:53 PM