Bryson

Default I'm Looking For An Old Large Cannon Mike Plug

Thanks! Now I know the part #. I can't seem to find any
dealers that have them, though I'm still waiting to hear back
from a few. I'll hit the surplus houses here in LA too.

Bryson wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find one of those big three pin
Cannon mike plugs (female, in line)? They're the ones that
are about an inch and a half in diameter.

If you have the Cannon catalogue number, Connector World Supply in Seattle
can get all the Cannon types, including the stuff now only made in Australia
like the P connectors. Some of those types are also available in clones
from Alcatel too.