Arnold Holbrook

Default Opinions wanted on LP players

I am looking for a well made mid priced ($1000) turntable that offers
the most bang for the buck in terms of sound quality. I was looking
into Rega series turntables before I was interuptted in my search due
to circumstances (going to war). Can anyone tell me anything about
Rega products as well as any another brand names you want to
recommend?

Regards

Brian Ghilliotti