Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default May God have mercy on his soul (Was Middiot)

On Feb 5, 12:22*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
BaBoon preened:

I, on the other hand, have lovely skin.

You sound like a fruitcake. No wonder you get along so divinely with Boy George
and fag-hag Jilly.

Do you trade your little beauty secrets with them? ;-)

"Beauty secrets"?

We bathe regularly and floss. You should try it sometime.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Le 05/02/2010 16:30, Jenn a écrit :
In ,
wrote:

BaBoon preened:

I, on the other hand, have lovely skin.

You sound like a fruitcake. No wonder you get along so divinely with Boy
George
and fag-hag Jilly.

Do you trade your little beauty secrets with them? ;-)

|-----|

I don't know who you are Madam but here you're implicitly make the
choice to defend the guy who has written :

I made a graphic representation of my suspicion of the size of the male
parts of someone who feels the need to comment on sexual orientation of
others.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

wrote:

BaBoon preened:

I, on the other hand, have lovely skin.

You sound like a fruitcake. No wonder you get along so divinely with Boy
George
and fag-hag Jilly.

Do you trade your little beauty secrets with them? ;-)

|-----|

Politically incorrect ?
I bet that this is not the worst thing you have read on RAO.

Politics has nothing to do with it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 5, 4:43*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Feb 5, 2:57*pm, Lionel wrote:

I don't know who you are Madam but here you're implicitly make the
choice to defend the guy who has written :

"is for the same sport for people who cannot afford a racquet. That's
what the children play in the slums."

This blind asshole is just forgetting that 50% of the records he is
reviewing are issued by guy who are coming from the slums.
Is it the world you want ?
Are you forgetting your artist persona for immediate arrangement *?

IMHO you're just a "mijaur e", sorry but I haven't found an acceptable
translation on the Internet.
Note that to have a diner with the devil, you need to have a very long
spoon.
Take care of you.

Lionel suffers from excessive use of internet translators,
which upon experimentation, further mangled his response to be this:

I do not know who you are lady, but here he is making an implicit
decision
to protect the guy who wrote
"the same sport for people who can not afford the club. This is what
the children play in the slums.
This idiotic only blind to forget that 50% of the cases should be
regarded as the origin of the type that comes in the slums.
This is the world do you want?
forgotten artist immediate termination?
IMHO, you e 'mijaur "I'm sorry, but I have not found an acceptable
translation on the Internet.
Please note that dinner in the devil, to be a very long spoon.

Give Lionel credit, "At Least" he tires to communicate with us in
English
Take care of yourself.

But I totally understand that!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 5, 8:19*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Feb 5, 12:22*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

BaBoon preened:

I, on the other hand, have lovely skin.

You sound like a fruitcake. No wonder you get along so divinely with Boy George
and fag-hag Jilly.

Do you trade your little beauty secrets with them? ;-)

"Beauty secrets"?

We bathe regularly and floss. You should try it sometime.

I think PLF must identify with a fat, smelly little Frenchman like
Lionel. Together they can wonder why women won't go anywhere near them.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 5, 8:29*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

* *wrote:

BaBoon preened:

I, on the other hand, have lovely skin.

You sound like a fruitcake. No wonder you get along so divinely with Boy
George
and fag-hag Jilly.

Do you trade your little beauty secrets with them? ;-)

|-----|

I don't know who you are Madam but here you're implicitly make the
choice to defend the guy who has written :

I made a graphic representation of my suspicion of the size of the male
parts of someone who feels the need to comment on sexual orientation of
others.

I admit to some guilt in doing the same in this thread. But my problem
with PLF isn't that he's gay, it's that he attacks others for being
gay while being gay himself. If he came out and told everyone he's
gay, then I would actually give him some credit for once.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 5, 8:29*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

* *wrote:

BaBoon preened:

I, on the other hand, have lovely skin.

You sound like a fruitcake. No wonder you get along so divinely with Boy
George
and fag-hag Jilly.

Do you trade your little beauty secrets with them? ;-)

|-----|

I don't know who you are Madam but here you're implicitly make the
choice to defend the guy who has written :

I made a graphic representation of my suspicion of the size of the male
parts of someone who feels the need to comment on sexual orientation of
others.

I think you were too kind to him.

|--|

OK, that cover length. Now let's look at girth:

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 5, 10:06*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Feb 5, 8:29*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article ,

* *wrote:

BaBoon preened:

I, on the other hand, have lovely skin.

You sound like a fruitcake. No wonder you get along so divinely with Boy
George
and fag-hag Jilly.

Do you trade your little beauty secrets with them? ;-)

|-----|

I don't know who you are Madam but here you're implicitly make the
choice to defend the guy who has written :

I made a graphic representation of my suspicion of the size of the male
parts of someone who feels the need to comment on sexual orientation of
others.

I think you were too kind to him.

|--|

OK, that cover length. Now let's look at girth:

I think YOU are being too kind. Let's take a look at that girth again:

..
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Bumbling Buffoon tries ye olde verbal jiu jitsu:

I, on the other hand, have lovely skin.

You sound like a fruitcake. No wonder you get along so divinely with Boy
George and fag-hag Jilly.

Do you trade your little beauty secrets with them? ;-)

[M]y problem with PLF isn't that he's gay, it's that he attacks others for
being gay while being gay himself. If he came out and told everyone he's gay,
then I would actually give him some credit for once.

Sorry, but no sale, Gail.

You're the one who openly cavorts with known homosexuals.

And now you're beginning to sound like one yourself prattling on about your
"lovely skin".

They've successfully co-opted you and are on the verge of converting you.

So, what do you do? Try one of your lame "IKYABWAI" response that's even limper
than Boy George's wrists. LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly opens her gaping piehole:

I, on the other hand, have lovely skin.

You sound like a fruitcake. No wonder you get along so divinely with Boy
George and fag-hag Jilly.

Do you trade your little beauty secrets with them? ;-)

I think you were too kind to him.

OK, that cover length. Now let's look at girth:

Considering that big mouth of yours, practically anything would seem Vienna
Sausage-sized to a Blowjob Queen like you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jenn dreamt:

I made a graphic representation of my suspicion of the size of the male parts
of someone who feels the need to comment on sexual orientation of others.

Thanks for letting on what you secretly yearn for, frumpster.

Although Anne Heche was successfully saved from the evil clutches of Ellen
Degenerate, it's probably way too late for the likes of you as you're too far
gone off the deep end of the Lezbo "lifestyle".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 6, 7:50*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly opens her gaping piehole:

I, on the other hand, have lovely skin.
You sound like a fruitcake. No wonder you get along so divinely with Boy
George and fag-hag Jilly.
Do you trade your little beauty secrets with them? ;-)

I think you were too kind to him.
OK, that cover length. Now let's look at girth:

Considering that big mouth of yours, practically anything would seem Vienna
Sausage-sized to a Blowjob Queen like you.

I suppose you're happy now that you've ruined RAO for everybody.

But thanks for the tacit admission that my depiction of the 'scale'
your 'manhood' was spot-on.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
Tiny wrote:

Jenn dreamt:

I made a graphic representation of my suspicion of the size of the male
parts
of someone who feels the need to comment on sexual orientation of others.

Thanks for letting on what you secretly yearn for, frumpster.

No, it's what YOU yearn for. I was probably being kind.

Although Anne Heche was successfully saved from the evil clutches of Ellen
Degenerate, it's probably way too late for the likes of you as you're too far
gone off the deep end of the Lezbo "lifestyle".

lol, good one.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jenn craved:

Tiny wrote:

"Tiptoe through your two lips" ... though you ain't no Miss Vicky.

I made a graphic representation of my suspicion of the size of the male
parts of someone who feels the need to comment on sexual orientation of
others.

Thanks for letting on what you secretly yearn for, frumpster.

No, it's what YOU yearn for.

To pork you with a small penis? "Mama's little baby likes it short and sweet"
but having been bitten once is now twice shy.

I was probably being kind.

I agree you're being kind of kooky.

Although Anne Heche was successfully saved from the evil clutches of Ellen
Degenerate, it's probably way too late for the likes of you as you're too far
gone off the deep end of the Lezbo "lifestyle".

lol, good one.

We know you gotta laugh to keep from crying.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"GeoSynch" wrote:

Jenn craved:

Tiny wrote:

"Tiptoe through your two lips" ... though you ain't no Miss Vicky.

That's correct.

I made a graphic representation of my suspicion of the size of the male
parts of someone who feels the need to comment on sexual orientation of
others.

Thanks for letting on what you secretly yearn for, frumpster.

No, it's what YOU yearn for.

To pork you with a small penis?

No, I suspect that you wish that you were as well "represented" as the
little drawing that I made.

"Mama's little baby likes it short and sweet"

Whatever turns you on.

but having been bitten once is now twice shy.

You are entitled to your fantasies.

I was probably being kind.

I agree you're being kind of kooky.

Although Anne Heche was successfully saved from the evil clutches of Ellen
Degenerate, it's probably way too late for the likes of you as you're too
far
gone off the deep end of the Lezbo "lifestyle".

lol, good one.

We know you gotta laugh to keep from crying.

Tell us Geo; how long did the longest romantic relationship in your life
last?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Feb 6, 7:33*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

*"GeoSynch" wrote:
Jenn craved:

Tiny wrote:

[...]

Is this OT drivel really worse than current politics?
GMAFB, I didn't think RAO could get any worse but Jenn's frolics on
her usenet black couch has the potential to set new lows, especially
for the field of psychology.

ScottW

As is the case with just about everyone else, including you, I tend to
defend issues that are of particular importance to me. The innocent
facts of a person's sexual orientation is such an issue. Perhaps for
you, it's not. So don't read it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 7, 1:52*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Feb 7, 10:51*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Feb 6, 7:33 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

"GeoSynch" wrote:
Jenn craved:

Tiny wrote:

[...]

*Attempted personal attack on Geo in defense of gays noted.
I don't think that really helped your cause.

*The innocent
facts of a person's sexual orientation is such an issue.

*So your going to grill Geo in hypocritical fashion rather than
grant him the rights you demand.
Way to take the high road.

*Perhaps for
you, it's not. *So don't read it.

You, like Phillips, will spam away which really doesn't bother me.

It's not spam, you idiot. Is this another case where your definition
of a word is different than everyone else's on the planet. Flaming,
yes. Trolling, yes. Not spamming. If two people are going back and
forth, it's not spamming. If someone constantly posts OT topics with
little or no repsonse from the others, THAT'S spamming.

It's the hypocritical nature of it and your willingness to be
what you claim to despise that I find distasteful.

-

I find that we all bow in deference to you when it comes to hypocrisy.
You were NEVER here to discuss audio. NEVER. You just wanted to splash
around in the pool like everyone else, and you got all testy when you
discovered you couldn't swim.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Feb 7, 10:51*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Feb 6, 7:33 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

"GeoSynch" wrote:
Jenn craved:

Tiny wrote:

[...]

Your right. I should have just been straight forward and called him a
bigot.

*The innocent
facts of a person's sexual orientation is such an issue.

So your going to grill Geo

One question is "grilling". lol

in hypocritical fashion rather than
grant him the rights you demand.
Way to take the high road.

Of what "rights" are you referring?
Oops! I grilled you!

*Perhaps for
you, it's not. *So don't read it.

You, like Phillips, will spam away

You understand that by responding to my post to Geo, you have spammed in
the same way that you accuse me of doing, don't you? You have no
self-awareness whatsoever.

which really doesn't bother me.
It's the hypocritical nature of it

In what way am I being hypocritical?

and your willingness to be
what you claim to despise that I find distasteful.

When have I ever said that it's wrong to defend your beliefs?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 7, 3:12*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Feb 7, 10:51*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Feb 6, 7:33 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

"GeoSynch" wrote:
Jenn craved:

Tiny wrote:

[...]

It should be clear to absolutely everyone else by now that Scott has
NO understanding of the word hypocrisy. None whatsoever.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 7, 3:18*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Feb 7, 1:02*pm, Boon wrote:

On Feb 7, 1:52*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Feb 7, 10:51*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Feb 6, 7:33 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

"GeoSynch" wrote:
Jenn craved:

Tiny wrote:

[...]

*You offer a lower grade of spam...about 3rd grade.

It's just like you to run away whenever you're cornered.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 7, 3:33*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Feb 7, 1:02*pm, Boon wrote:

On Feb 7, 1:52*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Feb 7, 10:51*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Feb 6, 7:33 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

"GeoSynch" wrote:
Jenn craved:

Tiny wrote:

[...]

*Actually I got testy when I realized all you want to do is pee in the
pool.

No. You've never been smart enough to be here. That's why more people
here know you as 2pid than by Scott.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

BaBoon howled:

It should be clear to absolutely everyone else by now that Scott has NO
understanding of the word hypocrisy. None whatsoever.

Now that's some real irony, coming from the Buffoon who no longer reeks himself
right out of the room with the overwhelming stench of his own hypocrisy. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Feb 7, 1:12*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Feb 7, 10:51*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Feb 6, 7:33 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

"GeoSynch" wrote:
Jenn craved:

Tiny wrote:

[...]

It would have save you from indulging in your own form of bigotry.

Your right, I'm bigoted against bigots.

*The innocent
facts of a person's sexual orientation is such an issue.

*So your going to grill Geo

One question is "grilling". *lol

in hypocritical fashion rather than
grant him the rights you demand.
Way to take the high road.

Of what "rights" are you referring?

right to innocence.

Please explain.

Oops! *I grilled you!

*Perhaps for
you, it's not. *So don't read it.

You, like Phillips, will spam away

You understand that by responding to my post to Geo, you have spammed in
the same way that you accuse me of doing, don't you?

Yeah, except unlike Phillips, I'm not on his OT crusade of hypocrisy.
He knows his audiophoolery isn't of much interest to anyone so he
puts his own brand of OT spam (flames and childish ridicule) above
other topics. He's a hypocritical childish net cop, nothing more.

*You have no
self-awareness whatsoever.

Actually I do but as usual you can't argue from a basis of fact.
See, unlike Phillips I haven't ridiculed anyone for being OT

Nor have I. So why are you complaining to me about Marc?

except
when it's to expose their hypocrisy.
In this case, your hypocrisy is indulging in your own lame attack on
sexual
behavior.

Please show us where I have attacked anyone's sexual behavior.

which really doesn't bother me.
It's the hypocritical nature of it

In what way am I being hypocritical?

Is it really that hard for you to see?

Is it that hard for you to explain?

and your willingness to be
what you claim to despise that I find distasteful.

When have I ever said that it's wrong to defend your beliefs?

When you decided to trample those beliefs in your defense of them.

That sentence makes no sense.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 7, 11:56*am, ScottW wrote:

*Is this OT drivel really worse than current politics?

No.

But since you agreed that you set the low for RAO I won't call you an
imbecile this time.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 7, 1:52*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Feb 7, 10:51*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Feb 6, 7:33 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

"GeoSynch" wrote:
Jenn craved:

Tiny wrote:

[...]

Thank you for your on-topic audio opinion.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 7, 3:18*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Feb 7, 1:02*pm, Boon wrote:

On Feb 7, 1:52*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Feb 7, 10:51*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Feb 6, 7:33 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

"GeoSynch" wrote:
Jenn craved:

Tiny wrote:

[...]

2pid doesn't know what "spam" is. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 7, 3:31*pm, ScottW wrote:

*When you decided to trample those beliefs in your defense of them.
You're like Bush on his treatment of illegal combatants.
Would you like to torture Geo too?

Duh.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 7, 4:32*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Feb 7, 1:12*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Feb 7, 10:51*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Feb 6, 7:33 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

"GeoSynch" wrote:
Jenn craved:

Tiny wrote:

[...]

All beliefs are the same.

We should be ashamed of ourselves for giving Bratzi **** as (in 2pid's
eyes) since all thoughts are valid and precious so are Bratzi's.

That's how 2pid flows through life. When he gets called
"stupid" (probably a daily occurance) he just 'thinks' to himself
"There goes another asshole who's intolerant of my equally-valid
'differing POV'".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 7, 3:48*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Feb 7, 1:45*pm, Boon wrote:

On Feb 7, 3:18*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Feb 7, 1:02*pm, Boon wrote:

On Feb 7, 1:52*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Feb 7, 10:51*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Feb 6, 7:33 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

"GeoSynch" wrote:
Jenn craved:

Tiny wrote:

[...]

*Same old boring and very tired, 3rd grade debating trade spam.

I'm really tired of you being a huge crybaby all the time. Waaaahhh, I
don't like the government. Waaaahhh, I don't like Stereophile.
Waaaahhh, I don't like the way I'm being treated on RAO. Waaahhhh, I
don't like the way I'm being treated on the Chargers group.

I bet you that you just watched the Super Bowl by yourself. The real
world ignores you, doesn't it? Waaahhhhh.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 7, 12:10*pm, Soupe du jour wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:31:35 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"GeoSynch" wrote in message
ScottW wrote:

After Arny and Scott were gone, George commented that
he really missed making fun of them. RAO had simply
become boring for him.

It's not rocket science.

You drove them off. George killed himself. Nice work,
Boonie.

Hey, what are friends for? *LoL.

No doubt Dorgay and the rest of the staff at TONE Audio
heaved a big sigh of relief when Boonie packed it in and
moved down yonder.

Now that improves my opinion of Dorgay, lots!

Dorgay has not been as malicious as some, but he's still a spewer of
the typical "high-end" drivel, just like dozens of other reviewers.

They all want to be Gordon Holt, and even he became sad and boring
after churning out the same old stuff year after year.

It's an occupational hazard. Writing about music is infinitely more
fun.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 05/02/2010 22:30, Boon a écrit :
On Feb 5, 11:39 am, wrote:
Le 05/02/2010 17:15, Boon a écrit :

On Feb 5, 5:09 am, wrote:
Le 05/02/2010 00:28, Boon a écrit :

You are my plaything for today. I pull the
string and you spin around and around!

Marc Phillips in an onanist exhibition.

Again, that doesn't make sense. If I'm pulling your string, I can't be
an onanist.

False, you're still playing alone. :-)

No, you are playing with me.

You are right my sweet little guinea pig I'm playing with you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 05/02/2010 22:32, Boon a écrit :

Ass licker? Really. Are you randomly picking out words from your
dictionary? Do you know what "ass licker" means in English?

Playing arts should change you from licking ass.
Slow and dense...
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 05/02/2010 22:34, Boon a écrit :
On Feb 5, 11:42 am, wrote:
Le 05/02/2010 17:18, Boon a écrit :

On Feb 5, 5:17 am, wrote:
Le 05/02/2010 00:16, Boon a écrit :

...people who call other people fat are usually fat
themselves.

The simple life of Marc Phillips... no comment.

So you are fat! Good!

Now let's talk about how badly you smell. Frenchman are famous for
their stench. A friend of mine recently went to Paris, and she
remarked that every French male stank to high heaven.

A lesbian for sure.

I know for sure that she is not. But thank you for confirming your
stench.

Is that why you are lonely and post on RAO? No woman will come near
you?

You are spending so much time on RAO that I prefer to return you the
question.

I'm sure you would. Your own life is so pathetic that it wouldn't last
20 seconds under RAO's magnifying glass.

I see that you have spent the week-end trolling on RAO.
Have you put a video in Mrs Phillips bedroom ?
No ? you should !
You are spending so much time in front of your computer that I'm afraid
someone could enter behind your back... :-D

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 05/02/2010 22:41, Boon a écrit :
On Feb 5, 12:02 pm, wrote:
Le 05/02/2010 17:23, Boon a écrit :

That's not something a straight guy would
say.

Are you joking or are you really a simpleton ?

No, I'm American.

Stupidity hasn't any motherland, don't insult your compatriots.

If you want to speak for fat, stinky effeminate
Frenchmen like you, go ahead.

Oh my dear anorexic barrow everybody on RAO knows that you have
discovered your dick few years ago...Just after you finally lost 180
pounds. ;-)
It is written in RAO history.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 05/02/2010 22:43, Marc "Anorexic Barrow" Phillips a écrit :

I'm a loser.

We finally agree.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 06/02/2010 03:29, Jenn a écrit :

wrote:

BaBoon preened:

I, on the other hand, have lovely skin.

You sound like a fruitcake. No wonder you get along so divinely with Boy
George
and fag-hag Jilly.

Do you trade your little beauty secrets with them? ;-)

|-----|

I don't know who you are Madam but here you're implicitly make the
choice to defend the guy who has written :

I made a graphic representation of my suspicion of the size of the male
parts of someone who feels the need to comment on sexual orientation of
others.

Ooops sorry, I didn't understand.
I guess that you would grant a :

|--|

to Marc Phillips after he wrote : "stinky effeminate
Frenchmen like you"
Thank you for your honesty.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 06/02/2010 03:45, Former Big-Boon a écrit :

must identify with a fat, smelly little Frenchman like
Lionel.

"People who call other people fat are usually fat
themselves."

Marc Phillips on 02/05/2010
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 05/02/2010 22:40, Boon a écrit :
On Feb 5, 11:53 am, wrote:
Le 05/02/2010 17:21, Boon a écrit :

On Feb 5, 5:35 am, wrote:
Le 05/02/2010 00:16, Boon a écrit :

I feel strong and healthy today,

So, Mrs Phillips will finally get her annual kick. Have fun ! ;-)

Too bad you are too fat and stinky to attract women, Lionel.

I don't attract women, I'm just charming them.

I love how you make fun of yourself all the time. I guess the only way
to avoid being a total loser is to be self-deprecating, no?

Fortunately you have us at RAO to help you pass your lonely days!

Maximum one or two weeks a year.

You spend one or two weeks a year totally lonely? That's sad.

I'm afraid that if you want to evaluate one's sexual problems by a ratio
of his presence on RAO you will have a lot of problem to excuse
yourself... You should be prudent to where you are putting your feet...
You "Ex" fat-boy. ;-)

No, Lionel...you are ignoring the obvious. For instance, look at the
thread abour horn speakers.

When I want to discuss about horn speaker I go here :
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/full-range/
This is a place where one can exchange with real fanatics.
A lovely place where bragards like you don't last long.

That is the real RAO, where I chat with
friendly people about audio and music.

And you will continue to prefer Sonny Rollins over any other jazz
saxophonist... Life is cruel.