Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
DigitalSignal DigitalSignal is offline

Default 130 dB dynamic range (not 150)

This message does not have any commercial purpose. I just want to
report the progress in one of our development. About a year ago I
raised question that whether it is realistic to achieve 150 dB dynamic
range in the measurement. The discussion is he

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...gitalsignal999

After a year of development, we made an instrument that can measure up
to 130dB to 140dB. See: www.go-ci.com for product details. We are 10
dB less than what we planned. But it is is still a satisfactory
result. 13dB means that in the same frame of data capture, we can see
signal clearly as high as 10Vpk, or as small as 10uV. With this
progress, no gain setting is needed any more.