Hasenpfeffer

Default Sound Card for PC

Hi everybody,
Since I am in the market for a new PC sound card, I was wondering if anyone
in this forum had any experience with them. I would like to get a sound card
that supports digital I/O, Dolby and DTS decoding, good bass management with
individual x-over settings per speaker, DVD audio playback (with appropiate
software) etc. In other words, I'd like to use my computer as an alternative
to my "regular" sound system. I have B&W 804's, B&W center and rear's,
Sunfire Sub, Aragon 8008X5 amp and a Sony E9000ES pre-amp. The 5.1 audio
outputs will be switched between the sound cards outputs and the Sony's
outputs with relays (gold contacts, of course). I have a Soundblaster
Audigy2 ZS right now, and I am encouraged to try further by the results.
So if anyone can recommend a good sound card, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Michael