Zibby

Default Dahlquist DQ-10 Wofer suround replacement

My DQ's are in need of a little work. The foam suround on the wofer's
are shot. I would like to know who sells the best kit. I have looked
at Regnar's web site, ( they are the current service center for
Dahlquist), however I don't want to ship my speakers anywhere. I would
prefer to do this repair myself. I am a retired tech of 40+ years from
the audio and T/V field. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Zach
Bascom King

Try www.simplyspeakers.com I have successfully used their replacement
surround kits several times.

Best regards,
Bascom King

--
Best regards,
Bascom King

Alma

On Sat, 22 May 2004 20:34:28 +0000, Zibby wrote:

My DQ's are in need of a little work. The foam suround on the wofer's
are shot. I would like to know who sells the best kit. I have looked
at Regnar's web site, ( they are the current service center for
Dahlquist), however I don't want to ship my speakers anywhere. I would
prefer to do this repair myself. I am a retired tech of 40+ years from
the audio and T/V field. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Zach

I used this place to order the kit to repair the surrounds on my Allison
Speakers:

http://www.newfoam.com/

Comes with a video and is quite easy to do.

Good luck!!
GRL

Did the same with my Advents. Works fine. Slightly messy to do, but it ain't
rocket science and it's simple enough for anyone.

--

- GRL

"It's good to want things."

Steve Barr (philosopher, poet, humorist, chemist,
Visual Basic programmer)