notyp

Default Chinese study

Dear friend,

I would like to recommend a nice Chinese language teaching site
www.ChineseOn.net to you. ChineseOn.net has online Chinese teachers,
and all the preliminary courses of "Standard Chinese", "Chinese" and
"Daily Dialog" have been approved by authoritative academic
institutions according to international standard, with Pronunciation
Demo, English Translation, Pinyin, Exercise and Teaching Guides
attached to each lesson. The free course "Chinese Grammar" will be put
online soon.

Entering my "Recommender Code" 9A8D2A when you register as a Student
Member, you may enjoy 20% discount, i.e. you need only to pay the
tuition of USD 26.00 for six months learning.

Truly yours,

annieli

Jon Yaeger

in article , notyp at
wrote on 5/8/05 12:45 AM:

Dear friend,

I would like to recommend a nice Chinese language teaching site
www.ChineseOn.net to you. ChineseOn.net has online Chinese teachers,
and all the preliminary courses of "Standard Chinese", "Chinese" and
"Daily Dialog" have been approved by authoritative academic
institutions according to international standard, with Pronunciation
Demo, English Translation, Pinyin, Exercise and Teaching Guides
attached to each lesson. The free course "Chinese Grammar" will be put
online soon.

Entering my "Recommender Code" 9A8D2A when you register as a Student
Member, you may enjoy 20% discount, i.e. you need only to pay the
tuition of USD 26.00 for six months learning.

Truly yours,

annieli

Guess we'll need to check this out so we can understand the Chinese spammer
that's pummeled this N.G. lately. Chinese is very hard to master . . . I'm
sure I'd find the effort to be quite disorienting.

;-)

Jon

Axl Rose, Chinese Democracy, and a chicken coop. Stan Pro Audio 15 March 8th 05 02:49 PM
The Chinese Century Gary P Marketplace 0 July 12th 04 08:13 AM
The Chinese Century Gary P Audio Opinions 0 July 12th 04 08:12 AM
The Bankruptcy Of The "Intellectual" Left pyjamarama Audio Opinions 0 April 9th 04 02:27 PM