Jon Yaeger

Default Ping Al Marcy

Anyone heard from Al lately? Hope he's OK.

Ditto for Choky.

Jon

John Byrns

In article , Jon Yaeger
wrote:

Anyone heard from Al lately? Hope he's OK.

Ditto for Choky.

I saw a post from Al on another forum earlier today, and also a couple of
days ago. As far as Choky goes, I hope he is OK, but I am happier without
seeing his posts.

Regards,

John Byrns

Surf my web pages at, http://users.rcn.com/jbyrns/
Patrick Turner

Jon Yaeger wrote:

Anyone heard from Al lately? Hope he's OK.

Ditto for Choky.

Jon

Chocky is alive, well, and busy.

But yeah, where is philosopher Al???

Patrick Turner.

west

"John Byrns" wrote in message
In article , Jon Yaeger
wrote:

Anyone heard from Al lately? Hope he's OK.

Ditto for Choky.

I saw a post from Al on another forum earlier today, and also a couple of
days ago. As far as Choky goes, I hope he is OK, but I am happier without
seeing his posts.

Regards,

John Byrns

Surf my web pages at, http://users.rcn.com/jbyrns/

I can't believe you said that about Chocky. If you don't want to see his
posts, don't click on them. All your dig accomplishes is a potential for
another flame war. Why can't we respect each other? Phil A probably
disgusted Chocky and others. It's been quiet for awhile. No need to be rude
and kick up some dirt.
Thanks,
west

Dan Nicotera

He just won an Eico HF20 on ebay!!!
He's ok.
Dan
"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
Anyone heard from Al lately? Hope he's OK.

Ditto for Choky.

Jon

Raymond Koonce

Patrick Turner wrote:

Jon Yaeger wrote:

Anyone heard from Al lately? Hope he's OK.

Ditto for Choky.

Jon

Chocky is alive, well, and busy.

But yeah, where is philosopher Al???

Patrick Turner.

I've seen a couple of posts from Al today on the Joe List. He's his
normal poetic self.

Raymond

Mark S

Al is one guy that doesn't have a bad thing to say about
another....hmmm...wonder why we haven't heard from him in awhile...
"Happy Ears!"
PS, last I remember, he was posting about a Sherwood..

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
Anyone heard from Al lately? Hope he's OK.

Ditto for Choky.

Jon

PING: Al Marcy or Ranaan....whereabouts of Hong Kong Tube Club [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 5 January 31st 05 06:26 PM
Tascam DA-20 Slant Block Alignment? (Ping Scott Dorsey!!) Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 2 January 16th 05 02:34 PM
ping: dave morrison Fill X Pro Audio 0 November 28th 04 08:38 PM
Ping: John Hinson (Hollowstateman) Jim McShane Vacuum Tubes 0 October 4th 03 04:54 PM
PING Mr. Dragan Nikolic Fabio Berutti Vacuum Tubes 3 September 29th 03 09:52 PM