Posted to sci.electronics.misc,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech
Gaetan Mailloux Gaetan Mailloux is offline

Default I need a Bessel active crossover schematic

Hello

I would need a good two ways Bessel active crossover schematic using op amps.

The cut-off frequency are 2000 hz

Where can I find it ?

Thank you

Gaetan

Posted to sci.electronics.misc,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech
Todd H. Todd H. is offline

(Gaetan Mailloux) writes:

Hello

I would need a good two ways Bessel active crossover schematic using op amps.

The cut-off frequency are 2000 hz

Where can I find it ?

Google. analog bessel filter schematic #8

http://www.analog.com/UploadedFiles/...52AN-649_0.pdf

--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | Todd H
\ / | http://www.toddh.net/
Posted to sci.electronics.misc,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech
[email protected] notwen3000@gmail.com is offline

http://www.analog.com/UploadedFiles/...47952852AN-649...

Active Crossover west Pro Audio 50 July 1st 05 08:48 PM
FA: RANE AC 23b Active Crossover Jim Marketplace 0 August 28th 04 08:07 PM
Active Crossover Philip Meech High End Audio 3 May 20th 04 11:46 PM
Active crossover recommandation Nounours18200 High End Audio 8 November 2nd 03 07:43 PM
Active Crossover Network Regi Audio Opinions 28 July 26th 03 12:07 AM