Posted to rec.audio.misc
gooblue gooblue is offline

Default anyone using StreamRipper and Winamp?

If so, I've noticed a lot of the songs off internet radio and
either a short leading or trailing defect. I suppose this is
normal seeings how they do come off internet radio stations, but
I was wondering how I might improve them with a little editing
software. Free of course.

WinAmp Noise Mike Rivers Pro Audio 16 December 28th 06 03:43 AM
Winamp 5.13 released Todd H. General 4 February 2nd 06 04:42 PM
Sqrsoft - winamp interruption Dennis Grundy General 1 December 6th 05 01:18 AM
Emu 1280m & Winamp Chris Naylor Pro Audio 2 April 18th 05 10:06 PM
What's the story with Winamp and WMA files? nospam256K Tech 11 October 3rd 04 01:49 PM