Dougie Anderson Dougie Anderson is offline
Junior Member

Default Vortexion 30/50 schematic

Hello all !
My name is Doug A.
I am in need of a Vortexion 30/50 schematic.
Please let me know if anyone out there has one. Hi-res scans OK.
Where & how does one get ahold of Gareth Magennis ? He has one for sure !
Let me know & how much. Paypal OK !

By the way, Dave Reeves worked for Vortexion before he started Hylight / Hiwatt ! A bit of trivia for you all !

CHEERS & THANKS
Doug A.
Posted to rec.audio.misc
Jet Morgan Jet Morgan is offline

--
Dougie Anderson

Dougie

I have a S30/50 Vortexion amplifier schematic. The schematic drawing
is dated 1959. The amp has 1xGZ34 rectifier, 2xEL34 output,
2xECC81phase splitter/buffer and a solid state bias rectifier. The
pre-amp has 1xEF86 per channel (up to 4) and 1xECC85 tone control
(although my amp was fitted with an ECC81 in that position). Is this
the amp the one you are looking for?

Jet Morgan

Posted to rec.audio.misc
[email protected] glynn@hwatt.fsnet.co.uk is offline

wrote:
[...]

Jet Morgan- Hide quoted text -

Hi.
Could i have a copy of your s30/50 schematic.
Thanks..Glynn.