henrig15 henrig15 is offline
Junior Member

Smile Problem connecting keyboard via USB to computer

Hi,

I have the Casio WK-3000 Keyboard Synthersizer...

I have a Midi in/out to USB lead, and when connected, in 'control panel' 'system' 'hardware' 'device manager' it says "USB audio device" (although apprently it is supposed to say 'casio usb midi') and a thing pops up saying "your software is ready to use" or somewhere along the lines of that!!!

I have downloaded the programme for transfering tones, and inputing notes etc, but when clicking on the programme it goes "ERROR: Can't find midi device" ... i am really stuck and need help from and expert, (i have windows XP home edition by the way) Thanks