Array Array is offline
Member

Location: The Great Praries of Canada!
Default MAGNEFAX Demagnetizer

I tried this unit on some of my tapes with known source material. It does a REALLY fast job and an incredibly thorough one at that. Anyone else have one of these?
Attached Images

Posted to rec.audio.misc
[email protected] 1shado1@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default ADC Accutrac Turntable Infrared Module

On Apr 16, 5:04 pm, Array wrote:
This thing reminds me of H.A.L. in 2001: A Space Odessey

Stop .....Dave..... Stop....

|Filename: Accutrac IR Module.jpg |
|Download:http://www.audiobanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=121|

Array

And the Accutrac 'table I was given for free in the mid eighties
reminded me of a piece of ****. Nifty gimmicks, but I think the build
quality could have been better. Many manual and even automatic
turntables were much better sounding, at the same price point, IMO.
But it was fun, and quite the conversation piece...

Jeff