Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.misc,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] strtmstr@aol.com is offline

Default Tascam DA-30 Service Manual

Help! My venerable and beloved old DAT machine, an original DA-30 (not
the MK2) is in dire need of service. I am unable to locate my original
service manual. I tried Tascam, but they said that the manuals are
back ordered. I don't know for how long. IF anyone could help me
locate a manual, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.misc,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

wrote:
Help! My venerable and beloved old DAT machine, an original DA-30 (not
the MK2) is in dire need of service. I am unable to locate my original
service manual. I tried Tascam, but they said that the manuals are
back ordered. I don't know for how long. IF anyone could help me
locate a manual, I would be extremely grateful.

Tascam is usually very good about getting manuals.

You could also call Eddie Ciletti at Tangible Technology. He is always
a helpful guy and does excellent service on these machines. If he can't
suggest what might be wrong, I am sure he could copy parts of the manual
for you.