Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.misc,rec.music.makers.percussion
Marko @ Spielberg Audio Labs Marko @ Spielberg Audio Labs is offline

Default steely dan 2006

Attended St.Louis concert.....Great!
Regarding Fagen, He did not disappear (just turned his back to crowd) then
stopped the band. Announced he did not want to play that song tonight. He
smiled the started into Kid Charlemagne.
I am pretty sure this was all planned out. I saw no confussion with the
band.
I noticed a video tape running next to sound board. This was not the video
feed used for the outside large screens.
I am hopeful this will lead to a DVD.

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.misc,rec.music.makers.percussion
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 14:02:02 -0500, Marko @ Spielberg Audio Labs wrote:

Attended St.Louis concert.....Great!
Regarding Fagen, He did not disappear (just turned his back to crowd) then
stopped the band. Announced he did not want to play that song tonight. He
smiled the started into Kid Charlemagne.
I am pretty sure this was all planned out. I saw no confussion with the
band.
I noticed a video tape running next to sound board. This was not the video
feed used for the outside large screens.
I am hopeful this will lead to a DVD.

Was Michael McDonald at the concert you attended?

I saw him with SD in phoenix in july (what ****ing idiot decided to schedule
that concert in the middle of phoenix' summer? Do they also do outdoor
concerts in january in Buffalo NY? ) and they jammed.
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.misc,rec.music.makers.percussion
Marko @ Spielberg Audio Labs Marko @ Spielberg Audio Labs is offline

Yeah, He opened the show with his band which I thought was ok, no big
deal... He later joined Steely Dan, and sounded great. It was an amazing
concert, I would love to own a copy of the 2006 tour on DVD.

Marko.