Posted to rec.audio.misc
Debris Debris is offline

Default SACDs / PC: Success! (Followup)

Hello,

Following up on my earlier inquiry on playing / ripping Hybrid SACDs on a
PC, on a lark I updated the driver for the DVD-ROM, and lo and behold, it
now plays the discs! (CD layer only, of course.)

Haven't tried all of my hybrids, but so far I'm 3 for 3. Usually I have
zero luck in updating drivers, it always seems to make the issue worse. But
this time it worked.

SACDs & The PC Debris General 5 October 5th 06 01:50 AM
Sale of SACDs, DVD-As, DVD-Vs, DualDiscs John Sunier Marketplace 0 June 20th 06 02:35 AM
Where do you buy your SACDs? WillBrink Audio Opinions 2 January 12th 06 05:00 PM
Jazz SACD's? Michael High End Audio 8 December 10th 05 03:26 AM
Jazz suggestions- CDs and SACDs? Braxus High End Audio 11 December 9th 05 03:05 AM