Posted to rec.audio.misc
Bill Wright Bill Wright is offline

Default RF spectrum analyser etc

Yes, you lucky people! I'm on eBay again, selling all sorts of gear. In
particular I'm flogging one of my analysers.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfrppZ2...Ztvaeri alguy

Bill

It's amazing what you can find when you look. Audio Opinions 76 December 3rd 05 07:33 AM
The perfect woman? RickH Vacuum Tubes 36 October 19th 05 10:03 PM
FA: AUDIOSOURCE RTA-ONE HANDHELD REAL TIME SPECTRUM ANALYZER MarkSG Pro Audio 0 July 22nd 05 06:18 PM
Is there a spectrum analysis apps or plug-in ,which compare A with B and then compensate B for A by auto frequncy gap equalizing? bj Pro Audio 3 April 28th 05 01:39 PM
FA: RME Vectorscope, Spectrum Analyser Measurement & Analysis tool (DIGI 96/8 Audio Card, Like new) RecordingPunch-ins Tech 0 December 24th 03 08:38 AM