Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Andre Jute

Default So who exactly victimized Arny Krueger -- this time?

Robert Morein wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
Earlier several posted asked me if I thought Arny Kruger is insane.

snip remaining gratuitous personal attacks
Note absence of audio-related comments.

CLICK! RACHET WHIRRRRR! CLICK! WHIRRRR!.
Krueger's cranium increments "victim index count" by 000000001.

Poor Arny Krueger must consider my current visit to RAO an unmitigated
disaster for himself but I am sure he must be at least smart enough not
to blame me for his present misfortunes.

All this misfortune for Poor Arny started when the thief Bret Ludwig
stole my clearly marked copyright material, an article on why an excess
of negative feedback in audio gear is the hallmark of the poorest
quality of engineer, and posted it without my authority or knowledge on
rec.audio.opinion. The article, "KISS 123: Why an ultrafi tube
amplifier has Zero Negative Feedback" is clearly marked "for discussion
on rec.audio.tubes only" in order to protect weaker minds from
destructive self-knowledge. Ludwig, a right insensitive little bully,
used this article to taunt Poor Arny into tangling with me. Arny did
such a slackly superficial job of it that I did nothing about it,
though Patrick Turner in a fine piece of forensic analysis put Arny
down rather harder than even Poor Arny deserves. Arny's little army of
travelling clowns screeched that I had been whipped good. Emboldened by
my silence, perhaps under the same mistaken impression as his gang of
travelling bovverboys that I was an intimidated victim, Arny was
reckless enough to come on RAT and give his considered opinion of
another piece I wrote. This piece however was staked pit, carefully
prepared for any idiotic outsider foolish enough to overreach himself;
some of the stakes still carried the blood of Pinkothicko, Arny's organ
monkey, from the time when Poor Pinkerton mistakenly thought he would
like to be a flame queen and merely succeeded in burning himself on my
aura. Like Pinkothicko, Arny dived in face first. After I hauled him
out by his balls and dusted him down, hard, Arny made a runner,
screeching over his shoulder that he had won. (LOUD LAUGHTER) By now
even the bovverboys were not gloating. Poor Arnie! Victimized again!

TO BE CONTINUED

What are you going to do about Bret Ludwig maliciously dropping you
into it, Arny?

Andre Jute
Step on a useless clown on the net today; they crunch good underfoot.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Bret Ludwig

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
[...]

ROTFLMAO!

Are you telling me Arny Krueger broke into your house, pulled a gun on
you, amd made you stop building triode amplifiers? Either that's what
he did or your beef is neither with Arny or me, but rather your own
voices in your disturbed head.

Sooner or later, Jute, you are going to post yourself right into the
Rubber Romper Room.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
paul packer

On 10 Dec 2005 21:57:14 -0800, "Andre Jute" wrote:

Poor Pinkerton mistakenly thought he would
like to be a flame queen and merely succeeded in burning himself on my
aura.

I love this stuff! This's far better than Arnie's best efforts. Arnie,
why can't you do as well as this? Just claiming your IQ is over 140
doesn't cut it by these standards.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
surf

"Arny Krueger" wrote...
Note that old idiots like Middius and Sackman, as well as new idiots like
Packer are fooled by his shtick.

We're not fooled by his shtick any more than we're fooled by yours,
Arny. The problem for you is that we know you, and we know most
of what he says about you is dead on. Very entertaining.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
surf

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote...

Oh, I don't think anyone is challenging Jute's position as Queen of
the Flamefests. Just look at the sheer quantity of pure attack threads
that he creates and crossposts. It's a good cover for his total lack
of talent in other fields.

Welcome back, Stewart. It's good to see you're still in good spirits.
Not much has changed here, has it?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius

surf said:

Note that old idiots like Middius and Sackman, as well as new idiots like
Packer are fooled by his shtick.

We're not fooled by his shtick any more than we're fooled by yours,
Arny. The problem for you is that we know you, and we know most
of what he says about you is dead on. Very entertaining.

Agreed™. Very little could lower our opinion of Mr. ****, including his
arbitrary proclamations of omniscience about audio. Over the years, how
many Real Audio Guys has the Krooborg klaimed to have beaten in "debate"?
As Turdborg has claimed several times, he has "never lost a debate about
audio". ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Andre Jute

George M. Middius wrote:
Very little could lower our opinion of Mr. ****, including his
arbitrary proclamations of omniscience about audio. Over the years, how
many Real Audio Guys has the Krooborg klaimed to have beaten in "debate"?
As Turdborg has claimed several times, he has "never lost a debate about
audio". ;-)

How did a fool like Krueger manage not to *lose* all his debates about
audio?

Wait! I know.

Krueger "won" the same way he did in the thread "Why tubes are the
paradigm" where he simply *three times* snipped all the counterargument
-- and the demands for proof of his dumb lies -- and ran away
screeching over his shoulder, "I won, I won". Not even Mickey McMickey,
Queen Brownnoser, is slack enough to believe that Arny won anything in
that thread or any other.

But the most despicable thing about Arny isn't that he is such a sore
loser, it is that by these childish tantrums he makes serious
discussion of audio totally impossible wherever he goes. Krueger's
insistence on being right, on winning, is a major contribution to the
absence of fidelity.

This wretched, rigid little scumball Krueger is a muffler on our music.

Andre Jute
"an unbelievably comprehensive web site" -- Hi-Fi News & Record Review

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius

Andre Jute said:

This wretched, rigid little scumball Krueger is a muffler on our music.

That's a new one. The custom on RAO is to compare him to a stopped-up
toilet.

"an unbelievably comprehensive web site" -- Hi-Fi News & Record Review

What do they say about Krooger's horror of a site? Hold your nose when you
load pcaB****.com into your browser. And don't forget aBxism.snot, the
repository of the aBxism dogma. You can tell the 'borgs recruited the
highest level of talent to design Their sites. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
paul packer

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 07:52:37 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
Note that old idiots like Middius and
Sackman, as well as new idiots like Packer are fooled by his shtick.

Arnie, if you read my post again you'll see that it can be interpreted
in either of two ways, as I'm sure Andre has already noted . Unlike
you, I've learned the art of diplomacy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
paul packer

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 07:52:37 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

That pretty well summarizes it. Note that old idiots like Middius and
Sackman, as well as new idiots like Packer are fooled by his shtick.

Anyway, Arnie, I'm not a "new" idiot. I've been an idiot all my life.

Er...hang on...

:-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

That pretty well summarizes it. Note that old idiots like Middius and
Sackman, as well as new idiots like Packer are fooled by his shtick.

Anyway, Arnie, I'm not a "new" idiot. I've been an idiot all my life.

Prove it!

Er...hang on...

Lack of proof, noted. Thanks Mr. Pecker for, admitting you're not a new
idiot. Game set and match, LOl! This is mothers' milk and apple pie, to a
debating trade eckthpurt. Sorry Mr. Packrat that you had to suffer this huge
humilation Paul. Thank's for playing. Come back with some fact's and maybe
you'll have a chance, against me, next time. LOt"S. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Andre Jute

paul packer wrote:

Arnie, if you read my post again you'll see that it can be interpreted
in either of two ways, as I'm sure Andre has already noted .

Are you sending sending Arny up, Paul? That's cruel, because he didn't
get and won't get it, which accounts for the snit he is in. It is also
more than a tad hypocritical after you lectured me on being kind to
undeserving Kruegers.

Unlike
you, [Arny] I've learned the art of diplomacy.

We all have our own ways of avoiding the gym!

Andre Jute
"Diplomacy? What would I do with poncey French surrender-monkey goo?"
-- Andre Jute, 230 pounds of retired rugger and polo player
"Carry a big stick and speak entertainingly." -- Theodore Roosevelt,
writer, raconteur, bear hunter

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger

wrote:
Note that old idiots like Middius and
Sackman, as well as new idiots like Packer are fooled by his shtick.

Arnie, if you read my post again you'll see that it can be interpreted
in either of two ways, as I'm sure Andre has already noted . Unlike
you, I've learned the art of diplomacy.

Paul you sit around here night after night and day after day, writing
personal attacks on me.

Yes, that's highly diplomatic of you!

absolutely pathetic

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Margaret von B.

. ..

wrote:
Note that old idiots like Middius and
Sackman, as well as new idiots like Packer are fooled by his shtick.

Arnie, if you read my post again you'll see that it can be interpreted
in either of two ways, as I'm sure Andre has already noted . Unlike
you, I've learned the art of diplomacy.

Paul you sit around here night after night and day after day, writing
personal attacks on me.

Well, it is a large field to plough. And a field that really needs
ploughing. Someone's gotta do it!

Cheers,

Margaret