Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Get some backround

Here are some links to comments on Mr. Jute and how well respected he is by
people on usenet groups that have dealt with him in the past.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...9d82364fc72349

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...d48cb4d78339d3

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
surf

Did someone ask you to jump up in defense of Arny? What the hell, Mike?
Arny may know a little bit about a lot of different things. He's still an
asshole that has never admitted to being wrong about anything. Why
would you want to associate with him?

wrote in message
k.net...
Here are some links to comments on Mr. Jute and how well respected he is
by people on usenet groups that have dealt with him in the past.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...9d82364fc72349

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...d48cb4d78339d3

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

I wouldn't worry overly much about Nyobe, Queen of Ignorance, the one
whose 'nane' used to be Mike McKelvey. She's just in a snit about
failing to pass the entrance exam to become a rat in my online
laboratory; even laboratory rats need a certain minimum of
intelligence. Now she thinks Arny will have have if she shoves her nose
far enough up his fundament. Nyobe's a ****mat for every strong
personality on the net but basically harmless.

"Get some background" -- I fell off my chair laughing when i noticed
the name poor Niobe/Mikey gave her silly attack thread. Here is the
background that poor Mikey didn't get:

The article she quotes is by a manufacturer, one Michael LaFevre of
Magnequest Transformers, Philadelphia, who was disappointed in a review
I gave his shoddy products in Glass Audio, trying to intimidate me into
giving him better reviews. For that assault on free speech, which
lasted several years until I lost patience, I destroyed LaFevre's
reputation and three-quarters of his business (and I didn't put him in
the gutter only because he had two small children), and not a single
voice (outside his own gang) was raised in LaFevre's defense. Instead
people in the trade congratulated me on a public service. Poor McKelvey
is such a stumblebum, he didn't find this out before he waved his slack
ass in the air and embarrassed himself yet again. And the irony is
that I have several times warned Nyobe Mike that the lackadaisical
quality of his research, almost but not quite as slack as
Pinkostinko's, will drop him in the **** with friend and foe alike.

Mind you, if Nyobe/McKelvey is so thick as to spring to the defence of
a demonstrable liar and fool like Krueger, she's got everything coming
that she will get in the months and years to come. Whatta macaroon she
is!

Nothing personal, Nyobe, just business. If you want to spread filth and
disease and ignorance liike a cockroach, you should expect to be
stepped on like a cockroach.

Andre Jute

surf wrote:
Did someone ask you to jump up in defense of Arny? What the hell, Mike?
Arny may know a little bit about a lot of different things. He's still an
asshole that has never admitted to being wrong about anything. Why
would you want to associate with him?

wrote in message
k.net...
Here are some links to comments on Mr. Jute and how well respected he is
by people on usenet groups that have dealt with him in the past.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...9d82364fc72349

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...d48cb4d78339d3

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Bret Ludwig

wrote:
snip

The article she quotes is by a manufacturer, one Michael LaFevre of
Magnequest Transformers, Philadelphia, who was disappointed in a review
I gave his shoddy products in Glass Audio, trying to intimidate me into
giving him better reviews. For that assault on free speech, which
lasted several years until I lost patience, I destroyed LaFevre's
reputation and three-quarters of his business (and I didn't put him in
the gutter only because he had two small children), and not a single
voice (outside his own gang) was raised in LaFevre's defense. Instead
people in the trade congratulated me on a public service.

Andrew had little to do with Magnequeef's fall: by then we had all
pretty much pegged Mike Lefevre as a fraud, an idiot, and a raging
hard-on.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

Bret Ludwig said:

Andrew had little to do with Magnequeef's fall: by then we had all
pretty much pegged Mike Lefevre as a fraud, an idiot, and a raging
hard-on.

I'm sure you have several pairs of his cast-off undies.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute

Brat Ludwig wrote:
wrote:
snip

The article she quotes is by a manufacturer, one Michael LaFevre of
Magnequest Transformers, Philadelphia, who was disappointed in a review
I gave his shoddy products in Glass Audio, trying to intimidate me into
giving him better reviews. For that assault on free speech, which
lasted several years until I lost patience, I destroyed LaFevre's
reputation and three-quarters of his business (and I didn't put him in
the gutter only because he had two small children), and not a single
voice (outside his own gang) was raised in LaFevre's defense. Instead
people in the trade congratulated me on a public service.

Andrew had little to do with Magnequeef's fall: by then we had all
pretty much pegged Mike Lefevre as a fraud, an idiot, and a raging
hard-on.

Anyone remember seeing Ludwig on the ramparts?

I thought not. I certainly don't even remember Ludwig being there,
never mind standing shoulder to shoulder with John Byrns and me, who
did between us did 99.9 per cent of the work.

This isn't even subtle, Ludwig: you all saw the light reveal the
Magnequest shortcomings because I shone the light on LaFevre and and
his products and his gang.

You're not doing yourself any favours, Ludwig.

Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
EddieM

nyob123, " lover of abx/dbt", wrote

Here are some links to comments on Mr. Jute and how well respected he is by
people on usenet groups that have dealt with him in the past.

Shut the **** up McKelvy, you sick ****.

I've dealt with you (and Pinkerton... etc) you're a sad sack, spineless,
gutless, boneless, creme of the crop wimpy sisssssy boy so
addicted into tucking his tail between the legs. Gettda **** off
this thread.

Any problem ?

I mean, do we have a problem with this ?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Bret Ludwig

Andre Jute wrote:
snip
I thought not. I certainly don't even remember Ludwig being there,
never mind standing shoulder to shoulder with John Byrns and me, who
did between us did 99.9 per cent of the work.

This isn't even subtle, Ludwig: you all saw the light reveal the
Magnequest shortcomings because I shone the light on LaFevre and and
his products and his gang.

You're not doing yourself any favours, Ludwig.

IIRC this whole thing with Magnequeef was a year and a half or two
years after MQ started out. I first became aware of MQ from one of the
several early basement triode zines, called him up, and asked him if he
could do something really simple. As I recall the conversation he knew
less than I did about some aspects of transformer design and that was
not a lot, and it was apparent he was a yuppie that smelled financial
peg boy butt, and maybe the other kind too. I read his articles which
were half true and half self-servng bull****, and finally dismissed him
as a ****-up and a ripoff artist and an arrogant one to boot. The name
Andre Jute was then known to me only in conjunction with his
car-building book which I then had a favorable opinion of, naive me,
even though I vaguely detected the odor of scholarship where experience
with a welding torch was needed.

Later conversations with people who had dealt with MQ convinced me
first impressions were so right. Turns out the silly ******* bought a
lot of prints from a dumpster diving former employee and got the unused
trademarks transferred to himself, and in reality had no legitimate
experience
whatever. What products he builds are no better than what any hobbyist
could do after reading the RDH 4 and Eric Lowdon's book-and maybe
spending a little time as a minimum wage employee in an actual
transformer plant, letting someone else teach you to run a Universal
winder. The difficult ones he has never actually made although he has
said he did. It's called lying.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

Default How Brat Ludwig didn't win the Magnequest Flame War (the last one which he erroneously thinks was the only one) Get some backround

Brat Ludwig wrote:
IIRC this whole thing with Magnequeef was a year and a half or two
years after MQ started out

You should read the archive before you claim to have been there,
Ludwig. The Magnequest Flame war had been in progress elsewhere for
several years before it even reached RAT. LaFevre had been in business
for nearly eight years the first time you grasped that something was
happening.

Read the archive before you shoot off at the mouth, Ludwig. And make
sure you read all of it or you will be left with your slack ass waving
forlornly in thin air with nobody wanting it, just like Nyobe, Queen of
Plague, Arnie's little brownnoser who used to be known as Miki
McKelvey.

It shouldn't take an outsider like you more than three years to
understand what happened. But you can forget grasping the Magnequest
Flame Wars (plural) as soundbites. Important principles were involved.

As for the obligatory swipe at my car book ("I loved Andre's book until
I ran into Andre on the net and he stepped on my tail and now I hate
his book"), yawn.

Andre Jute

Brat Ludwig wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
snip
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Bret Ludwig

wrote:
Brat Ludwig wrote:
IIRC this whole thing with Magnequeef was a year and a half or two
years after MQ started out

You should read the archive before you claim to have been there,
Ludwig. The Magnequest Flame war had been in progress elsewhere for
several years before it even reached RAT. LaFevre had been in business
for nearly eight years the first time you grasped that something was
happening.

I wasn't even on Usenet at all, as I recall, when I had MQ pegged as a
fraud. That's not to say I made a public issue of it. Or claimed I had.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute

Bret Ludwig wrote:
wrote:
Brat Ludwig wrote:
IIRC this whole thing with Magnequeef was a year and a half or two
years after MQ started out

You should read the archive before you claim to have been there,
Ludwig. The Magnequest Flame war had been in progress elsewhere for
several years before it even reached RAT. LaFevre had been in business
for nearly eight years the first time you grasped that something was
happening.

I wasn't even on Usenet at all, as I recall, when I had MQ pegged as a
fraud. That's not to say I made a public issue of it. Or claimed I had.

Then why did you tell this outright lie?

Brat Ludwig wrote:
Andrew had little to do with Magnequeef's fall: by then we had all
pretty much pegged Mike Lefevre as a fraud, an idiot, and a raging
hard-on.

Bret, you are like a whore who for a fancied insult gives aid and
comfort to the enemy. Too late you will realize you are on the wrong
side, but by then you will already be whipped, shaven-headed and naked,
through the streets, with the right people spitting on you.

You might think carefully whether people like Sander and I are not your
natural allies, the people you would rather associate with than Arny
Krueger and Stewart Pinkerton and Jon Yaeger. People who disagree with
some of what you say, most often only in degree rather than outright,
are not necessarily your enemies.

Before this latest example of your immoderate outbursts, and instant
malicious lashing out when you are pulled up, I was drafting a note to
the rest saying that perhaps, since you have a talent for making the
right enemies (the Krooborgs, not us -- we are much nicer than the
borgs but also much more effective in dealing with disruptive
influences), we should consider you rehabilated and forgive your sins,
past and future, as the exuberance of youth.

Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

Andre Jute said:

Before this latest example of your immoderate outbursts, and instant
malicious lashing out when you are pulled up, I was drafting a note to
the rest saying that perhaps ... we should consider you rehabilated and
forgive your sins, past and future, as the exuberance of youth.

Bret (assuming that's his real name, and not "Cal" as somebody else
alleged) is many moons past any accepted definition of youth. I know why
you said that, but from other posts by the Brettish one, it's apparent
he's in his mid to late 40s.

Of course, if you're talking intellectual age, then we certainly should
allow that Bret is an elder statesman compared to Mickey McMickey.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute

George M. Middius wrote:
Andre Jute said:

Before this latest example of your immoderate outbursts, and instant
malicious lashing out when you are pulled up, I was drafting a note to
the rest saying that perhaps ... we should consider you rehabilated and
forgive your sins, past and future, as the exuberance of youth.

Bret (assuming that's his real name, and not "Cal" as somebody else
alleged) is many moons past any accepted definition of youth. I know why
you said that, but from other posts by the Brettish one, it's apparent
he's in his mid to late 40s.

Of course, if you're talking intellectual age, then we certainly should
allow that Bret is an elder statesman compared to Mickey McMickey.

What a very apt name for a blustering saloon Irishman. It perfectly
captures the brainlessness and twee twerpiness of McKelvey.

It would be genuinely difficult for anyone not to be smarter than
Nyobe, Queen of Disease. His brain seems to be rotted away from
breathing the air around Arnie Krueger. While he was following me
around like a homeless puppy dog of poor breeding, alternatively trying
to lick my ankles and bite them, in about thirty or forty posts he said
not a single interesting, novel or useful thing. Arny is welcome to
Mike McKelvey, sorry, Mickey McMickey. LOL.

I just wish he would decide on his name and gender once and for all.

Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Default Is that how you got your monicker, Graham Poopie Bear?

Poopie Bear wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote:

Bret Ludwig said:

Andrew had little to do with Magnequeef's fall: by then we had all
pretty much pegged Mike Lefevre as a fraud, an idiot, and a raging
hard-on.

I'm sure you have several pairs of his cast-off undies.

Middius speaks about something he knows about for a change.

Graham

Graham:

I've reported your begging letter for a pair of my soiled shorts to my
ISP as spam. They'll be in touch with your service provider.

Now I understand why knowledgeable insiders call you "Poopie". You're
disgusting.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Andre Jute said:

Mike Lefevre

I'm sure you have several pairs of his cast-off undies.

Middius speaks about something he knows about for a change.

Hey Poopster, you know who else uses feeble IKYABWAIs whenever they're
stung by the superior wit of a Normal? Mickey and the Krooborg do.
Congratulations on finding your natural level in cybersociety.

I've reported your begging letter for a pair of my soiled shorts to my
ISP as spam. They'll be in touch with your service provider.

Actually, the underwear scrounger is the Bretster. He's told us in detail
about his fine lineage and shriekingly horrible parsimony, which is not at
all embarrassing to him.

Now I understand why knowledgeable insiders call you "Poopie". You're
disgusting.

Graham aspires to acquire a collection of Kroo-turds that will rival
duh-Mikey's. Hobbies are quite difficult to indulge by those assimilated
into the Hive, you will note.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Bret Ludwig

George M. Middius wrote:
Andre Jute said:

Before this latest example of your immoderate outbursts, and instant
malicious lashing out when you are pulled up, I was drafting a note to
the rest saying that perhaps ... we should consider you rehabilated and
forgive your sins, past and future, as the exuberance of youth.

Bret (assuming that's his real name, and not "Cal" as somebody else
alleged) is many moons past any accepted definition of youth. I know why
you said that, but from other posts by the Brettish one, it's apparent
he's in his mid to late 40s.

Cal and I work for the same company. He's a little younger: we were
both born in the Kennedy administration.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Bret Ludwig

Andre Jute wrote:
Bret Ludwig wrote:

Brat Ludwig wrote:
Andrew had little to do with Magnequeef's fall: by then we had all
pretty much pegged Mike Lefevre as a fraud, an idiot, and a raging
hard-on.

Bret, you are like a whore who for a fancied insult gives aid and
comfort to the enemy. Too late you will realize you are on the wrong
side, but by then you will already be whipped, shaven-headed and naked,
through the streets, with the right people spitting on you.

You might think carefully whether people like Sander and I are not your
natural allies, the people you would rather associate with than Arny
Krueger and Stewart Pinkerton and Jon Yaeger. People who disagree with
some of what you say, most often only in degree rather than outright,
are not necessarily your enemies.

First, consider a lot of people are not on Usenet, even today, and
even people who build tube audio. Maybe especially people who build
tube audio. By "we all" I referred to the circle of people I knew that
followed the tube audio market, not necessarily people on Usenet. I
never claimed to be the first or most significant person to figure out
Lefevre was a pile of dog **** on the sidewalks of dingy Philadelphia:
I'm sure many people knew that long, long before his name ever crossed
my path. Probably when I was in grade school or even earlier.

Second, while I don't agree with Arny, obviously, I don't consider him
an enemy. I don't consider you an enemy either, Jute, because you are
beneath the level of contempt the status of enemy implies. You are
apparently disturbed, but as long as you don't commit some gross
offense against the law or present a clear, immediate danger to
yourself or others you will be allowed to howl at the moon all you
want-nuthouse budgets under tight scrutiny and all that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Margaret von B.

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
oups.com...

Cal and I work for the same company.

Company? They must have incorporated the mental hospital where this chemical
experiment is confined.

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
dizzy

On 10 Dec 2005 11:14:33 -0800, wrote:

Andre Jute

How about you **** off, before you embarrass yourself further?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dizzy

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 18:31:46 GMT, "EddieM"
wrote:

Any problem ?

I'm pretty sure your problem in that the people you mentioned have
spanked you hard on repeated occasions. So, humiliated, you choose
the route of fact-free attacks, embarrassing yourself even more in the
process.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

Default The Hive is terrorized!

dippyborg screeches in sympathetic pain.

How about you **** off, before you embarrass yourself further?

This is the surest sign that the Krooborg has been wounded -- the lesser
'borgs circle the wagons and kick the bedbugs out of the mattresses. It's
not quite rallying the troops as humans would do, owing to Their
dependency on sharing sockpuppets, not to mention those filthy meters they
all worship. Still, what looks like an encrustation of feces on a metronic
probe to a human probably beckons like a siren to the average 'borg.

BTW, dippety-doodoo, Sunday is traditionally a day of agony for the
Krooborg. It's the one day of the week when his assimilation protocols are
forced to commingle with the siren song of repentance and forgiveness he's
force-fed at his church. One can only imagine the turmoil created by this
rocky collision of hot and cold.....

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Pooh Bear

"George M. Middius" wrote:

dippyborg screeches in sympathetic pain.

How about you **** off, before you embarrass yourself further?

This is the surest sign that the Krooborg has been wounded -- the lesser
'borgs circle the wagons and kick the bedbugs out of the mattresses.

You're a sad **** of an excuse for a human being Middius.

I note an entire absence of discussion of audio and an obsession with playing
the playground bully.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
EddieM

dizzy wrote
EddieM wrote:

Any problem ?

I'm pretty sure your problem in that the people you mentioned have
spanked you hard on repeated occasions.

Is there a way you could demonstrate a sample of this ?

Apparently, one of the guys ( McKelvy) whom you thought had
spanked me isn't here to help out. You said you're pretty sure
right?

So, humiliated, you choose
the route of fact-free attacks, embarrassing yourself even more in the
process.

These are all BS talk from you Dizzy. Be a man and Tell me what you
want, do you want to share your opinion among many previous
discussion I had with McKelvy ? It can easily be pasted including
the last recent one if I recall. Stop all these nonsense from you about
me being humiliated. Be a man and tell me you have no "tail" to hide.
So far all you are is yak.

I'm all ears, it Sunday afternoon and I will wait and make time for you.

---

The ball is in your court...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
EddieM

"dizzy" wrote
EddieM wrote:

Any problem ?

I'm pretty sure your problem in that the people you

Actually, my problem right this moment is to figure out whether if
at one time you felt yourself to be none other than Bozo the Clown
with a magnificent tail and decided to spend a good part of the day
goin round and round in your listening room chasing the said tail...

..... 'till you got so exhausted and got the idea of calling yourself
"dizzy" from then on. (Just a hunch)

Any thought on this?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute

Pooh Bear wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote:

dippyborg screeches in sympathetic pain.

How about you **** off, before you embarrass yourself further?

This is the surest sign that the Krooborg has been wounded -- the lesser
'borgs circle the wagons and kick the bedbugs out of the mattresses.

You're a sad **** of an excuse for a human being Middius.

I note an entire absence of discussion of audio and an obsession with playing
the playground bully.

Graham

Hey, Poop, how does it make one a bully to take a knife from a mugger
and park it in him? Surely the reprehensible act would be that of the
litterbug who drops the knife on the pavement rather than parking it in
the mugger.

We note that you didn't reproach the dippyborg Dizzy for sling abuse
with zero electronic content. You're a hypocrite as well as an
incontinent, Poop.

Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
paul packer

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:50:38 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

It's the one day of the week when his assimilation protocols are
forced to commingle with the siren song of repentance and forgiveness he's
force-fed at his church.

Wonderful description of a Sunday service, George, such as only you
could come up with.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

It's the one day of the week when his assimilation protocols are
forced to commingle with the siren song of repentance and forgiveness he's
force-fed at his church.

Wonderful description of a Sunday service, George, such as only you
could come up with.

Tell the truth, paulie -- going to church is like eating Chinese. A few
hours later, you're back to your sinful, self-indulgent ways.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote:

dippyborg screeches in sympathetic pain.

How about you **** off, before you embarrass yourself further?

This is the surest sign that the Krooborg has been wounded -- the lesser
'borgs circle the wagons and kick the bedbugs out of the mattresses.

You're a sad **** of an excuse for a human being Middius.

Middius cleaned up his act since he was routinely trying to capitalize on
the death of my son. Note that his good buddy and ally Margaret now plays
that card for him.

I note an entire absence of discussion of audio and an obsession with
playing
the playground bully.

The person who plays Middius has to be quite a piece of work. Poor thing
probably was the object of unending torture, whether by school yard punks or
a sadistic family member. What ever that torture was, it obviously depressed
his intellect pretty thoroughly.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com...

Hey, Poop, how does it make one a bully to take a knife from a mugger
and park it in him?

So Jute, did you interview the last person that you attacked, who
subsequently disarmed you?

What did that person say?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:50:38 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

It's the one day of the week when his assimilation protocols are
forced to commingle with the siren song of repentance and forgiveness he's
force-fed at his church.

Wonderful description of a Sunday service, George, such as only you
could come up with.

Paul, you and Middius are quite a pair. When are you going to move in
together?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Margaret von B.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote:

dippyborg screeches in sympathetic pain.

How about you **** off, before you embarrass yourself further?

This is the surest sign that the Krooborg has been wounded -- the lesser
'borgs circle the wagons and kick the bedbugs out of the mattresses.

You're a sad **** of an excuse for a human being Middius.

Middius cleaned up his act since he was routinely trying to capitalize on
the death of my son. Note that his good buddy and ally Margaret now plays
that card for him.

So what? I don't care if Krueger wraps his body in an American Flag and
sings
"Old Glory". As long as he's doing a fair imitation of a world-class liar
and deceiver, why can't we call a spade a spade?

I note an entire absence of discussion of audio and an obsession with
playing
the playground bully.

The person who plays Middius has to be quite a piece of work. Poor thing
probably was the object of unending torture, whether by school yard punks
or a sadistic family member. What ever that torture was, it obviously
depressed his intellect pretty thoroughly.

I'm sure the mental imagery of torturing a child gratifies you greatly. But
keep it elsewhere.

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dizzy

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:50:18 GMT, "EddieM"
wrote:

dizzy wrote
EddieM wrote:

Any problem ?

I'm pretty sure your problem in that the people you mentioned have
spanked you hard on repeated occasions.

Is there a way you could demonstrate a sample of this ?

Yeah, I'm going to spend my time researching the issue and presenting
facts, in response to a tirade (conspicuously devoid of facts) from a
cretin like you.

I'm just going by what you've written in this thread, which is strong
evidence that you have been spanked long and hard, so you are
lashing-out in frustration.

So, humiliated, you choose
the route of fact-free attacks, embarrassing yourself even more in the
process.

I think that's enough feeding the troll for now.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

Margaret von B. said to The Big ****:

I'm sure the mental imagery of torturing a child gratifies you greatly. But
keep it elsewhere.

One can't help but notice that Krooger is still unable to explain why 99% of
Usenet posters despise him.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote:

[...]

I know most of what I know about torturing children from reading RAO posts
by Middius and Maggie. I try to forget it, but they keep bringing it up
again and again.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote:

dippyborg screeches in sympathetic pain.

How about you **** off, before you embarrass yourself further?

This is the surest sign that the Krooborg has been wounded -- the lesser
'borgs circle the wagons and kick the bedbugs out of the mattresses.

You're a sad **** of an excuse for a human being Middius.

I note an entire absence of discussion of audio and an obsession with
playing
the playground bully.

Get used to it, this is the SOP for Middius. He might make one post a year
that actually has any audio content.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Margaret von B.

news

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote:

[...]

That seems to be your standard explanation. Basically you're openly
admitting that you're an intellectual and moral vacuum with no mind or will
of its own that readily absorbs anything that comes by.

I can believe that.

That also supports the widely held belief that in audioland you're really
Nousiane's drone. He even displayed you at the Stereophile Show. You were
his "system".

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
EddieM

dizzy wrote
EddieM wrote:
dizzy wrote
EddieM wrote:

Any problem ?

I'm pretty sure your problem in that the people you mentioned have
spanked you hard on repeated occasions.

Is there a way you could demonstrate a sample of this ?

Yeah, I'm going to spend my time researching the issue and presenting
facts, in response to a tirade (conspicuously devoid of facts) from a
cretin like you.

You retarded or something? You said you're petty sure that I was
spanked but you can't provide evidence to back that one up.

Now, could you tell me an example of what I had said above that
you believe is devoid of facts? You talk the talk but can you walk
the walk?

I'm just going by what you've written in this thread, which is strong
evidence that you have been spanked long and hard, so you are
lashing-out in frustration.

Listen you stupefied orang-utan, where is this evidence about me
being spanked long and hard?

So, humiliated, you choose the route of fact-free attacks,
embarrassing yourself even more in the process.

I think that's enough feeding the troll for now.

Where is your sample of me being humiliated and embarrass in the
process, where is this fact-free attacks that you're talkin about
you insensible Nutball.

You're just another gutless wonder who like to pluck your own version
of facts out of your ass.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Eddie M

nyob123 wrote
Pooh Bear wrote
George M. Middius" wrote:

dippyborg screeches in sympathetic pain.

How about you **** off, before you embarrass yourself further?

This is the surest sign that the Krooborg has been wounded -- the lesser
'borgs circle the wagons and kick the bedbugs out of the mattresses.

You're a sad **** of an excuse for a human being Middius.

I note an entire absence of discussion of audio and an obsession with
playing the playground bully.

Get used to it, this is the SOP for Middius. He might make one post a year
that actually has any audio content.

Have you sent a note yet to your idol, Mr. Sean Olive, about the fact that
he's been misdirecting you all along for using the word "Subjective"
on his title description at Harman ?

Sean Olive, Manager, Subjective Evaluation
R&D Group, Harman International
8500 Balboa Blvd., PO Box 2200
Northridge, CA, 91329

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
paul packer

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 08:09:34 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr

paul packer said:

It's the one day of the week when his assimilation protocols are
forced to commingle with the siren song of repentance and forgiveness he's
force-fed at his church.

Wonderful description of a Sunday service, George, such as only you
could come up with.

Tell the truth, paulie -- going to church is like eating Chinese. A few
hours later, you're back to your sinful, self-indulgent ways.

Wouldn't know as I never go.

Hey, I'm a poet...!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
paul packer

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 08:21:20 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:50:38 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

It's the one day of the week when his assimilation protocols are
forced to commingle with the siren song of repentance and forgiveness he's
force-fed at his church.

Wonderful description of a Sunday service, George, such as only you
could come up with.

Paul, you and Middius are quite a pair. When are you going to move in
together?

You think people who frequently bicker are a perfect pair, Arnie? So
what does that say about your marriage?