Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Salesmen- use the backdoor

I charged McKelvy with being a twister, a liar and a forger.in
the "Why Duh-Mikey..." thread and documented it in that one and
several several threads. (Always ready to requote on request).....
These are serious charges and I, for one, don't make them lightly.
From an outraged honest witness one would expect an indignant

well-documented rebuttal. Not from McKelvy - what could he say?..
He thinks it smarter to stray into a description of his loudspeaker
preferences hoping to divert the discussion of his ethics into a
controversy about his component choices.
Latest (very minor for this man and this record) example in "Why
Duh-Mikey is an inferior being". He quotes me:
". He says that he is a crusader for truth and facts but with such
friends truth needs no
enemies and facts change from day to day as convenient. "
And answers:
"I say no such thing"
And in the very same message.he said:
"For me it's more important that what you say about audio be true, it
less improtant how you say it." (his spelling)
The man no longer knows when he is telling the truth and when he is
lying. He conducts a discussion about audio as though he were still in
a shop talking, talking, talking getting the customer to agree out of
sheer desperation. Anything to shut that voice off.
Well he succeeded once again. There is no profit and no pleasure in
responding to a stream of third hand, unimaginative lies only to hear
more rubbish about ABX being good for everyone except Nyob, everyone
being an idiot about audio except this superior intellect, following
reams of his forged references to imaginary ABX research and so on ad
nauseam.
I typed "Duh-Mikey" into the web search and got 10 pages of quotes
going back to year 2000. I got as far as the first two. There he wore
out three opponents who closed the door on him. A typical closing
comment ( from someone called Richman).. "Your lengthy history of
lies, libel and character assassination has sealed your reputation".
To this list I'd add forgery and slander (see his "slight
paraphrase" correspondence about me with Sean Olive)
And there the matter rests as far as I'm concerned.
Ludovic Mirabel

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message
oups.com...
I charged McKelvy with being a twister, a liar and a forger.in
the "Why Duh-Mikey..." thread and documented it in that one and
several several threads. (Always ready to requote on request).....
These are serious charges and I, for one, don't make them lightly.

You don't? Gasp, what will I do?

From an outraged honest witness one would expect an indignant

well-documented rebuttal. Not from McKelvy - what could he say?..

That you are lying again.

[...]

See, there you go again, claiming I lied. I don't claim that everyone is an
idiot, only those who don't want to grasp that audio equipment conforms to
known principles and that the use of ABX to determine subtle differences is
an accepted one. This denial is quite simply untrue.

I typed "Duh-Mikey" into the web search and got 10 pages of quotes
going back to year 2000.

Mostly from guys like Middius. Wonder what I might get if I typed Ludovic
and ABX.

I got as far as the first two. There he wore
out three opponents who closed the door on him. A typical closing
comment ( from someone called Richman).. "Your lengthy history of
lies, libel and character assassination has sealed your reputation".

Richman, a person who regularly comitted all the same things he accused me
of, and which I never did. The same guy that didn't have the decency to not
launch an attack in a memorial thread that had nothing to do with him.

To this list I'd add forgery and slander (see his "slight
paraphrase" correspondence about me with Sean Olive)
And there the matter rests as far as I'm concerned.
Ludovic Mirabel

You mean you will stop the tirades now?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
surf

wrote...

....the use of ABX to determine subtle differences is an accepted one.

for who???