Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.opinion
wenwaudio.4t.com

Default Improve Virtually Any System with MUSIC Timbre

Yep, just like all wine tastes the same and all beer tastes the same, all
cables sound the same -for that matter, I guess that means all speakers and
audio components sound the same as well... LOL I've been in this business
and have been a stereohead for far too many years to believe that story.
LOL

Let's put this opinion where it belongs shall we... rec.audio.opinion

Happy listening!

"Agent_C" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 06:00:57 -0800, "wenwaudio.4t.com"
wrote:

Replace your current interconnects with MUSIC Timbre, and you will hear
the improvements in rich details of recorded material like never before.

No you won't... It'll just be a figment of your imagination; trying to
justify the absurd sum of money you just parted with.

A_C

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

Default Improve Virtually Any System AND REJECT SCAMMERS LIKE DONALDWINSLOW!

In article , "wenwaudio.4t.com"
wrote:

Yep, just like all wine tastes the same and all beer tastes the same, all
cables sound the same -for that matter, I guess that means all speakers and
audio components sound the same as well... LOL I've been in this business
and have been a stereohead for far too many years to believe that story.
LOL

Let's put this opinion where it belongs shall we... rec.audio.opinion

Spoken like a true SCAMMER.

It's no "opinion" that Donald Winslow is a SCAMMER - thanks for the assist,
Agent C!

W ENTERPRISES NORTHWEST
-----------------------

Maybe Mr. WENW Donald Winslow can explain why his corporate registration has
been cancelled?

http://sos-venus.sos.state.or.us:808...rch_inq.show_d
etl?p_be_rsn=331097&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE

Maybe he can also "explain" why the State of Oregon shows him going into
business, and then out of business, at least three times!

Business Address of 3439 NE Sandy Blvd is in fact a MAIL BOXES ETC maildrop.

The city of Portland Oregon has NO business license and has begun an
investigation.

--
2002-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE ADS 344 (PER MONTH)
MOST SCAMMERS

2005-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE SALES ADS 9 (PER MONTH)
MOST LEGIT

OFFICIAL BLUEBOOK VALUATION SUCCESSFUL IN STOPPING SCAMMERS!

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.opinion
Agent_C

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 21:45:02 -0800, "wenwaudio.4t.com"
wrote:

Let's put this opinion where it belongs shall we... rec.audio.opinion

Better yet, let's do what nobody in that group has ever dared do; hold
your claim up to:

Credible.. Controlled... Truly Blind... A/B comparison?

A_C

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.opinion
Agent_C

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 03:23:05 -0800, "wenwaudio.4t.com"
wrote:

That's a great idea. Let's do it (if you're serious)!

Set it up.

A_C

Improve Virtually Any System with MUSIC Timbre wenwaudio.4t.com Marketplace 6 December 10th 05 01:00 PM
Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 05:17 PM
Voluntary Collective Licensing of Music File Sharing Greg Pro Audio 11 September 1st 04 03:29 PM
Doppler Distortion - Fact or Fiction Bob Cain Pro Audio 266 August 17th 04 06:50 AM