Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

Default Headphone advice - Arnii continues to impress outside of RAO

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
I've got almost 5 decades of experience with headphones.

to the OP.

Please ignore Mr Kruger. He is a mentally ill person who likes to pretend
he is a sound engineer and a nuisance to the entire newsgroup. Please do
not encourage him.

In case you are interested, here are some links to the disease Mr Kruger
suffers from which may help to explain his lunatic behaviour:

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...ality+disorder

We can only hope he gets the help he so badly needs as son as possible.
Sadly one of the biggest problem with the disease is that the sufferer
cannot accept criticism or accept that there is anything wrong with them
so it seems those who encounter Mr Kruger may have to suffer his delusions
for some time to come.

Phildo

Phildo

Oops, Arny did it again!

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Margaret von B."
wrote in message

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
I've got almost 5 decades of experience with headphones.

to the OP.

Please ignore Mr Kruger. He is a mentally ill person who
likes to pretend he is a sound engineer and a nuisance
to the entire newsgroup. Please do not encourage him.

In case you are interested, here are some links to the
disease Mr Kruger suffers from which may help to explain
his lunatic behaviour:

Yes Maggie is such a treat - if something bad happens to me,
she trumpets her joy to all the world.

No doubt, she would like to dance on my grave.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Margaret von B."

[snip]

Yes Maggie is such a treat - if something bad happens to me, she trumpets
her joy to all the world.

No, Arny, it didn't "happen" to you. You "did" it to yourself, you paranoid
sicko.

No doubt, she would like to dance on my grave.

Not in a good pair of shoes.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Yes Maggie is such a treat - if something bad happens to me, she trumpets
her joy to all the world.

No doubt, she would like to dance on my grave.

Another pathetic paranoid sympathy troll from Arny.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Margaret von B."

[snip]

Yes Maggie is such a treat - if something bad happens to me, she trumpets
her joy to all the world.

No, Arny, it didn't "happen" to you. You "did" it to yourself, you
paranoid sicko.

No doubt, she would like to dance on my grave.

Not in a good pair of shoes.

Why would she want to dance in a puddle of ****?

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

Arny Krueger wrote:
Yes Maggie is such a treat - if something bad happens to me,
she trumpets her joy to all the world.

No doubt, she would like to dance on my grave.

Hmmm...I hope this isn't your way of trying to disprove the diagnosis,
Arnie.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"paul packer" wrote in message
ups.com

Arny Krueger wrote:

Yes Maggie is such a treat - if something bad happens to
me, she trumpets her joy to all the world.

No doubt, she would like to dance on my grave.

Hmmm...I hope this isn't your way of trying to disprove
the diagnosis, Arnie.

I guess you're as ignorant of the collected works of Maggie,
as you are about so many other things, Paul. You were
showing such promise when you pointed out to Middius how he
has been degrading. I guess enlightenment comes only in
small doses for you, grasshopper.

Let's start out with the basics. There are no more than half
as many real posters here as there are pen names... There's
a regular who doesn't feel right unless he invents 3 or 4
new ones every year... Maggie is about as genuine as the
proverbial $3 bill - you mean you haven't noticed that? Or,
are $3 bills legal tender where you live, Paul?

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

: Let's start out with the basics. There are no more than half
: as many real posters here as there are pen names... There's
: a regular who doesn't feel right unless he invents 3 or 4
: new ones every year... Maggie is about as genuine as the
: proverbial $3 bill - you mean you haven't noticed that? Or,
: are $3 bills legal tender where you live, Paul?
:
nah, in the outback we don't worry about legal tender, mate :-)
if it pays the bill, it's currency, see ?

your astrayan penpal,

hoppersock

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 05:12:29 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

I guess you're as ignorant of the collected works of Maggie,
as you are about so many other things, Paul. You were
showing such promise when you pointed out to Middius how he
has been degrading.

I said mellowing, not degrading. Or is that the same thing in your
world, Arnie? Come to think of it....

I guess enlightenment comes only in
small doses for you, grasshopper.

I'll take whatever doses I can get, as should you.

Let's start out with the basics. There are no more than half
as many real posters here as there are pen names... There's
a regular who doesn't feel right unless he invents 3 or 4
new ones every year... Maggie is about as genuine as the
proverbial $3 bill - you mean you haven't noticed that? Or,
are $3 bills legal tender where you live, Paul?

You don't know who's who here anymore than I do. Best not pretend you
do.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Phildo

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
No doubt, she would like to dance on my grave.

I think a lot of people would Arny.

Hope that makes you proud, knowing you are universally hated on usenet.

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 20:35:25 +0100, "Ruud Broens"
wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

: Let's start out with the basics. There are no more than half
: as many real posters here as there are pen names... There's
: a regular who doesn't feel right unless he invents 3 or 4
: new ones every year... Maggie is about as genuine as the
: proverbial $3 bill - you mean you haven't noticed that? Or,
: are $3 bills legal tender where you live, Paul?
:
nah, in the outback we don't worry about legal tender, mate :-)
if it pays the bill, it's currency, see ?

your astrayan penpal,

hoppersock

Terrible accent, Ruud. S'posed to be aussie, is it?

Stone the flippin' crows. What is this--bloody Bush Week?
Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"paul packer" wrote in message

Stone the flippin' crows. What is this--bloody Bush Week?

That is TERRIBLE!!!

:-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Steve White

"Phildo" wrote in message
I think a lot of people would Arny.
Hope that makes you proud, knowing you are universally hated on usenet.
Phildo

1. Don't speak for me
2. Learn to control your emotions
3. Don't project your feelings onto other people (ie. the whole of usenet)
4. Accept that you can disagree with people without them being wrong
5. Take your own medicine and let it drop

FFS man.

Steve W

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Phildo said to the Krooborg:

Hope that makes you proud, knowing you are universally hated on usenet.

That's a gold Kroo-star. Nothing surpasses a confirmation that everybody,
everywhere is Krooger's enemy.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Phildo

"Steve White" wrote in message
"Phildo" wrote in message
I think a lot of people would Arny.
Hope that makes you proud, knowing you are universally hated on usenet.
Phildo

1. Don't speak for me

I onnly ever speak for me. I find the fact you are so self-centered as to
think I would try to speak for you highly insulting.

2. Learn to control your emotions

I am in perfect control of my emotions.

3. Don't project your feelings onto other people (ie. the whole of usenet)

Look in google at every group Arny posts to. The hatred is universal. Not
opinion, fact.

4. Accept that you can disagree with people without them being wrong

But Arny is wrong, very wrong usually. It is not a case of disagreement.

5. Take your own medicine and let it drop

GFY.

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Steve White

"Phildo" wrote in message
I onnly ever speak for me. I find the fact you are so self-centered as to
think I would try to speak for you highly insulting.

Hope that makes you proud, knowing you are universally hated on usenet.
Phildo

"Universally"

2. Learn to control your emotions

I am in perfect control of my emotions.

"Hated"

3. Don't project your feelings onto other people (ie. the whole of
usenet)

Look in google at every group Arny posts to. The hatred is universal. Not
opinion, fact.

Absolutely, unequivically, utterly NOT fact.

4. Accept that you can disagree with people without them being wrong

But Arny is wrong, very wrong usually. It is not a case of disagreement.

Why does everything have to revolve around Arny. I wasn't talking about
Arny.

5. Take your own medicine and let it drop

GFY.
Phildo

Steve W

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Phildo said:

I think a lot of people would Arny.
Hope that makes you proud, knowing you are universally hated on usenet.

[snip]
5. Take your own medicine and let it drop

GFY.

Whenever I see someone who's not crazy defend the Krooborg, I automatically
wonder what's wrong with him. Is this White person, perchance, a devout
christian, i.e. a bible-thumper?

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Steve White

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Phildo said:

I think a lot of people would Arny.
Hope that makes you proud, knowing you are universally hated on
usenet.

[snip]
5. Take your own medicine and let it drop

GFY.

Whenever I see someone who's not crazy defend the Krooborg, I
automatically
wonder what's wrong with him. Is this White person, perchance, a devout
christian, i.e. a bible-thumper?

I don't know who you are but you are clearly (1) trolling and (2) stupid.

Firstly I've kill filed Arny. Secondly, you, like Phildo, seem to be wholely
pre-occupied with Arny.

#2 for my killfile.
You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Steve W

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Steve White said:

Whenever I see someone who's not crazy defend the Krooborg, I
automatically wonder what's wrong with him. Is this White person, perchance, a devout
christian, i.e. a bible-thumper?

I don't know who you are but you are clearly (1) trolling and (2) stupid.

At least you spelled the words correctly.

Firstly I've kill filed Arny. Secondly, you, like Phildo, seem to be wholely

Oops, a spellchecking accident.

pre-occupied

And another. You had such a streak going, too.

with Arny.

You say I'm preoccupied (note real spelling) because I made a single post
pointing out your mental infirmity?

#2 for my killfile.

Oh, thank you! Praise the lord!

Goodbye.

Can we meet up in Hell?

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Steve White"
wrote in message

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Whenever I see someone who's not crazy defend the
Krooborg, I automatically
wonder what's wrong with him. Is this White person,
perchance, a devout christian, i.e. a bible-thumper?

I don't know who you are but you are clearly (1) trolling
and (2) stupid.

George Middius is George Gleason and Phildo's ally and coach
from rec.audio.opinion.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:57:04 GMT, "Margaret von B."
wrote:

"paul packer" wrote in message

Stone the flippin' crows. What is this--bloody Bush Week?

That is TERRIBLE!!!

Ssssh, Margaret. Robert wishes me to put in Australianisms.
Embarrassing as it is, I have no choice.
Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 19:25:21 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

That's a gold Kroo-star. Nothing surpasses a confirmation that everybody,
everywhere is Krooger's enemy.

And what does one get for 10 Kroo-stars. George? I gave up collecting
as there was nowhere to cash them in.
Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Phildo

"Steve White" wrote in message
3. Don't project your feelings onto other people (ie. the whole of
usenet)

Look in google at every group Arny posts to. The hatred is universal. Not
opinion, fact.

Absolutely, unequivically, utterly NOT fact.

Oh well, if you're too stupid to use google and see for yourself then I'm
not going to bother educating you.

Arny is hated on EVERY usenet group he has ever posted to. Bet that makes
his kids and grandkids very proud.

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Phildo

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
I don't know who you are but you are clearly (1) trolling
and (2) stupid.

George Middius is George Gleason and Phildo's ally and coach from
rec.audio.opinion.

Yeah, right, and L Ron Hubbard has just come down in his spaceship to take
all the scientologists to a new home.

Jeez, that was clueless, even for you Arny.

Doesn't it bother you that you are hated everywhere you go?

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

In , Phildo wrote :

"Phildo World Domination Enterprises"

Hey George, some megalomaniac competition for you !!! :-D

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 19:25:21 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

That's a gold Kroo-star. Nothing surpasses a confirmation that everybody,
everywhere is Krooger's enemy.

And what does one get for 10 Kroo-stars.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=12 10

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

That's a gold Kroo-star. Nothing surpasses a confirmation that everybody,
everywhere is Krooger's enemy.

And what does one get for 10 Kroo-stars. George? I gave up collecting
as there was nowhere to cash them in.

You're not supposed to have them. They're only for Mr. ****.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
I don't know who you are but you are clearly (1)
trolling and (2) stupid.

George Middius is George Gleason and Phildo's ally and
coach from rec.audio.opinion.

Yeah, right, and L Ron Hubbard has just come down in his
spaceship to take all the scientologists to a new home.

But, Phildo didn't post exact quotes from L. Ron on AAPLS.
He did publish exact quotes the Middius group over on
rec.audio.opinion.

Jeez, that was clueless, even for you Arny.

Phildo, as usual you don't want to take responsibility for
your actions. You're obviously in a panic.

Doesn't it bother you that you are hated everywhere you
go?

Given the rotten mentality of the few that actually hate me,
I condsider it a privelege to be hated by them.

Phildo, your life has been sinking into the sewer for about
two years now. Maybe its time for you to consider getting
some outside help.

I'd be happy to forgive your many evil attacks on me if I
thought you had any remorse or even any sense of your own
foul behavior.

Phildo, I continue to pray that you will have a happy and
productive life.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

Phildo wrote:

"Steve White" wrote in message
3. Don't project your feelings onto other people (ie. the whole of
usenet)

Look in google at every group Arny posts to. The hatred is universal. Not
opinion, fact.

Absolutely, unequivically, utterly NOT fact.

Oh well, if you're too stupid to use google and see for yourself then I'm
not going to bother educating you.

Arny is hated on EVERY usenet group he has ever posted to. Bet that makes
his kids and grandkids very proud.

And I hope you're *SO* proud to find some support from the cretins of r.a.o.

Kinda sums it up really.

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Steve White

Pooh Bear" wrote in message
Phildo wrote:
"Steve White" wrote in message
3. Don't project your feelings onto other people (ie. the whole of
usenet)

Look in google at every group Arny posts to. The hatred is universal.
Not
opinion, fact.

Absolutely, unequivically, utterly NOT fact.

Oh well, if you're too stupid to use google and see for yourself then I'm
not going to bother educating you.

Arny is hated on EVERY usenet group he has ever posted to. Bet that makes
his kids and grandkids very proud.

And I hope you're *SO* proud to find some support from the cretins of
r.a.o.

Kinda sums it up really.

Graham

Yeah, it's laughable that someone who patently doesn't understand the word
"universal" and who is unable to distinguish between fact and opinion is
offering to educate anyone. Well, other than himself.

Steve W

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Phildo

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
I don't know who you are but you are clearly (1)
trolling and (2) stupid.

George Middius is George Gleason and Phildo's ally and
coach from rec.audio.opinion.

Yeah, right, and L Ron Hubbard has just come down in his
spaceship to take all the scientologists to a new home.

But, Phildo didn't post exact quotes from L. Ron on AAPLS. He did publish
exact quotes the Middius group over on rec.audio.opinion.

No I didn't Arny. That just took place in your delusional little mind.
George G is not George M and vice versa, you are just delusional as usual.

Jeez, that was clueless, even for you Arny.

Phildo, as usual you don't want to take responsibility for your actions.
You're obviously in a panic.

You just keep telling yourself that blowhard boy while you continue to be
hated across usenet. How does it feel not to be loved Arny, to know that
even your own kids and grandchildren are ashamed of you?

Doesn't it bother you that you are hated everywhere you go?

Given the rotten mentality of the few that actually hate me, I condsider
it a privelege to be hated by them.

Few !?!?!? Everyone you have ever encountered on usenet pretty much. I would
guess the numbers run into thousands. Doesn't it bother you that you are
such a nasty person that you inspire hatred in all those people?

Phildo, your life has been sinking into the sewer for about two years now.
Maybe its time for you to consider getting some outside help.

My life is better than it has ever been but then you would be the expert
since you have never met me, know nothing of my life and live on the other
side of the world. More delusions from you.

I'd be happy to forgive your many evil attacks on me if I thought you had
any remorse or even any sense of your own foul behavior.

I have never comitted one "evil attack" on you, just pointed out the truth.

Phildo, I continue to pray that you will have a happy and productive life.

And I pray that you get the serious professional mental help you so badly
need.

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Phildo

"Steve White" wrote in message
Yeah, it's laughable that someone who patently doesn't understand the word
"universal" and who is unable to distinguish between fact and opinion is
offering to educate anyone. Well, other than himself.

Universal - all.

Arny is hated in ALL the groups he has ever posted to therefore he is
universally hated.

I take it English is not your first language?

Sadly it seems you are beyond educating, not that I would waste my time.

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Phildo said to Krazy Krooger:

And I pray that you get the serious professional mental help you so badly need.

That's what we've been telling him for years on RAO. In fact, one of our
erstwhile posters, himself a psychologist, volunteered to refer Mr. **** to
a qualified professional in Goose Puke. Naturally, Krooger interpreted that
offer as part of one of the many ongoing conspiracies he's identified that
emanate from Usenet.

Maybe somebody could send him a coupon for a free psychiatric evaluation
with the purchase of a Big Mac Meal.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Michael R. Kesti

Phildo wrote:

How does it feel not to be loved Arny, to know that
even your own kids and grandchildren are ashamed of you?

snip

My life is better than it has ever been but then you would be the expert
since you have never met me, know nothing of my life and live on the other
side of the world.

Unless he somehow has direct knowledge of Arny's kids' and grandchildrens'
opinions, this is still another example of Phildo's hypocracy.

snip

I don't suppose that Phildo will again demonstrate his dishonesty by
responding to this article but fully expect George M. Middius to again
bleat something stupid and childish.

| two, one and one make one."
Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

[...]
Or maybe he should go fly with Virgin.
Do that enough, a free ticket to the moon awaits ya :-)
R.

(ok, actually, it's into space)

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

K-K-K-Kesti's feathers are fluttering madly.

hypocracy

From the "Audio 'Borg Snottology & Dickshunnary" (c. 1989, Hivey Press,
Goose Puke, MI):

hypocracy (n): government by understatement

It's a good thing you're not licensed to operate industrial machinery,
Kestiborg. Otherwise you'd probably make hamburger out of your remaining
human components.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Steve White

"Phildo" wrote in message
Universal - all.

Arny is hated in ALL the groups he has ever posted to therefore he is
universally hated.

I take it English is not your first language?

Sadly it seems you are beyond educating, not that I would waste my time.

Phildo

And logic and reason are a stranger to you.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/universally

I don't hate Arny. I don't even know the guy. I might not like his behaviour
but I'm big enough to get over it.

I don't hate Arny. So he is not universally hated. Even if you would like to
project your views onto everyone else on the planet.

Get a life would you.

Steve W

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
George Gleason

[...]

and just as the sun will rise we expect to see another of your spamlike off
topic posts littering aapls
are you ever going to address anything audio here?
george

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
George Gleason

"Phildo" wrote in message
Universal - all.

Arny is hated in ALL the groups he has ever posted to therefore he is
universally hated.

I take it English is not your first language?

Sadly it seems you are beyond educating, not that I would waste my time.

Phildo

And logic and reason are a stranger to you.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/universally

I don't hate Arny. I don't even know the guy. I might not like his

behaviour
but I'm big enough to get over it.

I don't hate Arny. So he is not universally hated. Even if you would like

project your views onto everyone else on the planet.

Get a life would you.

Steve W

just for the record I don't "hate " arni either
i really doubt that he is hated
he is a annoying twit and a total waste of text but hate is far too powerful
a energy to waste on a child like arnii
george

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Michael R. Kesti

"George M. Middius" wrote:

K-K-K-Kesti's feathers are fluttering madly.

hypocracy

From the "Audio 'Borg Snottology & Dickshunnary" (c. 1989, Hivey Press,
Goose Puke, MI):

hypocracy (n): government by understatement

Thank you, George. I genuinely appreciate you correcting my spelling error.
Of course, I intended "hypocrisy."

It's a good thing you're not licensed to operate industrial machinery,
Kestiborg. Otherwise you'd probably make hamburger out of your remaining
human components.

So, you twice attempted insult by twisting my name, and, having no
actual knowledge of for what I may be licensed, reached an unsupportable
conclusion. As predicted, your responded with a childish and stupid bleat.
Imagine my surprise.

| two, one and one make one."

Headphone to Line Input Transformer Adapter? Mars Pro Audio 9 April 20th 05 03:37 PM
Headphone Advice jim Audio Opinions 4 January 12th 05 03:21 PM
Houston Wire 2-conductor with shield question... they call me frenchy Pro Audio 40 December 9th 04 07:35 PM
adapting 'headphone out' to 'line out' with voltage divider? Grant W. Petty Pro Audio 14 December 3rd 04 06:31 PM
adapting 'headphone out' to 'line out' with voltage divider? Grant W. Petty Pro Audio 0 December 3rd 04 06:17 AM