Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

Default The curse of the Terrierborg: corruption

"Lionel" wrote in message

BTW why are you comparing France with USA ? One can object that USA is a
very large country with a lot of natural resources, etc...
No, no it's too easy Arthur. IMHO you would be *really* more successful in
comparing my country with Switzerland, Luxembourg or Norway... :-D

The point was to compare it with the more vibrant economy of a less
restricted
system

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

PS : maybe you could start by comparing the ratio of murder per
inhabitant.
Oh I see ! You will pretend that the French police also hides the
murders... ;-)

"At least" our victims have some wealth to leave to their
offspring, and the death taxes are not too high

You should tell that to the victims og Katrina, you moron.

Our country is richer than yours,

So what.

even our poor people are better off than yours.

I bet that you have never said that to one of your poor people.

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message

BTW why are you comparing France with USA ? One can object that USA is a
very large country with a lot of natural resources, etc...
No, no it's too easy Arthur. IMHO you would be *really* more successful
in comparing my country with Switzerland, Luxembourg or Norway... :-D

The point was to compare it with the more vibrant economy of a less
restricted
system

This wasn't your point. You are a dunce Arthur, a senile one.

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

BTW why are you comparing France with USA ? One can object that USA is a
very large country with a lot of natural resources, etc...
No, no it's too easy Arthur. IMHO you would be *really* more successful
in comparing my country with Switzerland, Luxembourg or Norway... :-D

The point was to compare it with the more vibrant economy of a less
restricted
system

This wasn't your point. You are a dunce Arthur, a senile one.

Don't tell me waht my point is, you disgusting moron.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

PS : maybe you could start by comparing the ratio of murder per
inhabitant.
Oh I see ! You will pretend that the French police also hides the
murders... ;-)

"At least" our victims have some wealth to leave to their
offspring, and the death taxes are not too high

You should tell that to the victims og Katrina, you moron.

Our country is richer than yours,

So what.

even our poor people are better off than yours.

I bet that you have never said that to one of your poor people.

Believe me, I am not thinking about France all the time.
I had other things to say.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Lionel wrote:
In , Clyde Slick wrote :

I bet that you have never said that to one of your poor people.

I personally don't have any poor people. How many do you have
Lionel?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote :

Don't tell me waht my point is, you disgusting moron.

Even if you have forget it, you senile oldster ?

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

In .com, ScottW wrote :

Lionel wrote:
In , Clyde Slick wrote :

I bet that you have never said that to one of your poor people.

I personally don't have any poor people. How many do you have
Lionel?

Ask Arthur Sackman/Tsechmeister. It's his last fantasy.

(Don't repeat him but I even don't know what he was speaking about) ;-)

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote :

Don't tell me waht my point is, you disgusting moron.

Even if you have forget it, you senile oldster ?

Even if you have changed and distorted it with your lies.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 09:33:57 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote :

Don't tell me waht my point is, you disgusting moron.

Even if you have forget it, you senile oldster ?

Gramps, go back to your elevator music. And check the wife's purse for
motel matches.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

wrote:

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote :

Don't tell me waht my point is, you disgusting moron.

Even if you have forget it, you senile oldster ?

Gramps, go back to your elevator music.

At least I can hear it !!! :-D

And check the wife's purse for
motel matches.

No way, Dave, I will not insult your family members. No need to insist like
that. ;-)

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

wrote:

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote :

Don't tell me waht my point is, you disgusting moron.

Even if you have forget it, you senile oldster ?

Gramps, go back to your elevator music.

At least I can hear it !!! :-D

Not from what you've written around here. You seem half deaf. Plus,
you're incapable of reading English in order to actually discern
what's being written.

And check the wife's purse for
motel matches.

No way, Dave, I will not insult your family members. No need to insist like
that. ;-)

I see. Taking the "high road" eh? So what changed your mind after a
couple of years of taking the low road (especially since you've been
personally attacking what I've written regardless of the subject for
all of that time)?

Still, I'd be checking for phone numbers in her purse if I were you.
After all, you're in front of the computer during 'family time".

BTW, I'm glad that I have at least one person perusing everything I
write, as well as promoting me in every post.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Default More disgusting confidences from Dave Weil.

dave "deaf" weil wrote :

Still, I'd be checking for phone numbers in her purse if I were you.

Experience speaking...

This "if I were you" speaks tons about you, Dave.
IMHO, it finaly gives to your past confidences an interesting
enlightment... :-D

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 23:09:56 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

dave "deaf" weil wrote :

Still, I'd be checking for phone numbers in her purse if I were you.

Experience speaking...

Perhaps you should check out the use of the subjunctive tense in
English (German has the same tense). It's called "contrary to fact",
which means that it's simply a hypothetical situation.

You lose.

Again.

This "if I were you" speaks tons about you, Dave.
IMHO, it finaly gives to your past confidences an interesting
enlightment... :-D

Rocking chair enlightenment. Interesting.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

wrote:

dave "deaf" weil wrote :

Still, I'd be checking for phone numbers in her purse if I were you.

Experience speaking...

Perhaps you should check out the use of the subjunctive tense in
English (German has the same tense). It's called "contrary to fact",
which means that it's simply a hypothetical situation.

This is exactly my point.
You are imagining that you are in my "situation" and you're telling me what
you would do in such situation.

You lose.

I confirm that IMHO *you* lost and you're still losing...

Again.

Compare to *your* loss this one is really, hmm... petty. ;-)

This "if I were you" speaks tons about you, Dave.
IMHO, it finaly gives to your past confidences an interesting
enlightment... :-D

Rocking chair enlightenment. Interesting.

The one who ignores history is condemned... :-D

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

wrote:

dave "deaf" weil wrote :

Still, I'd be checking for phone numbers in her purse if I were you.

Experience speaking...

Perhaps you should check out the use of the subjunctive tense in
English (German has the same tense). It's called "contrary to fact",
which means that it's simply a hypothetical situation.

This is exactly my point.
You are imagining that you are in my "situation" and you're telling me what
you would do in such situation.

So what does that have to do with "experience"?

Thanks for taking a page from the Arnold "Sudden Literal Reading"
playbook. If I were you, I wouldn't read "If I were you" so literally.

You lose.

I confirm that IMHO *you* lost and you're still losing...

Again.

Compare to *your* loss this one is really, hmm... petty. ;-)

This "if I were you" speaks tons about you, Dave.
IMHO, it finaly gives to your past confidences an interesting
enlightment... :-D

Rocking chair enlightenment. Interesting.

The one who ignores history is condemned... :-D

This is the French Irony Paradox.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Default Dave Weil is an idiot. ;-)

In , dave weil wrote :

Still, I'd be checking for phone numbers in her purse if I were you.

Experience speaking...

Perhaps you should check out the use of the subjunctive tense in
English (German has the same tense). It's called "contrary to fact",
which means that it's simply a hypothetical situation.

This is exactly my point.
You are imagining that you are in my "situation" and you're telling me
what you would do in such situation.

So what does that have to do with "experience"?

People reactions are mostly directed by experience.
2 people react differently to the same stimulis or to the same situation
because they have had different experience. Because their life before the
stimulis or the situation has been different.

I'm not really surprised to be obliged to explain such *basic* concept to a
moron like you.

Thanks for taking a page from the Arnold "Sudden Literal Reading"
playbook. If I were you, I wouldn't read "If I were you" so literally.

See above idiot.

The one who ignores history is condemned... :-D

This is the French Irony Paradox.

Jealous... ;-)

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 22:16:57 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

n , dave weil wrote :

Still, I'd be checking for phone numbers in her purse if I were you.

Experience speaking...

Perhaps you should check out the use of the subjunctive tense in
English (German has the same tense). It's called "contrary to fact",
which means that it's simply a hypothetical situation.

This is exactly my point.
You are imagining that you are in my "situation" and you're telling me
what you would do in such situation.

So what does that have to do with "experience"?

People reactions are mostly directed by experience.
2 people react differently to the same stimulis or to the same situation
because they have had different experience. Because their life before the
stimulis or the situation has been different.

I'm not really surprised to be obliged to explain such *basic* concept to a
moron like you.

Considering the absurdity of the rocking chair explanation, I'm not
surprised that you are reduced to name-calling.

Thanks for taking a page from the Arnold "Sudden Literal Reading"
playbook. If I were you, I wouldn't read "If I were you" so literally.

See above idiot.

Your abuse of my name in order to score points in subject headers in
Google is typical of your weird obsession with me. No wonder your wife
is cheating on you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

BTW, this thread is the perfect example of why your condemnation of
geosynch's avoidance of using his real name rings hollow. It's because
of unscrupulous people like you that some prefer not to use their real
names.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

wrote:

n , dave weil wrote :

[...]

LOL, I see that you was waiting anxiously for my answer in front of your
computer.
These are the bases of the sociology, you môron.

;-)

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

wrote:

n , dave weil wrote :

[...]

Ahhh, I see that you were (note correct verb form) waiting anxiously
for my answer in front of your computer.

It looks like you're the fish saying, "Boy, I've got a big one on the
line".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Default Dave Weil is an idiot and a crybaby... :-D

In , dave weil wrote :

BTW, this thread is the perfect example of why your condemnation of
geosynch's avoidance of using his real name rings hollow.

Thank you for supporting Geostink's KKK-like behaviour.
This speaks tons about you.

YOU ARE A *DISGUSTING* CRYBABY !!!

It's because
of unscrupulous people like you that some prefer not to use their real
names.

Unscrupulous ???? LOL !!!
Because you are deadly vexed you are insulting my family since one week now.
Are you hypocritely pretending that you wasn't hoping for a reaction from
me, eh moron ? :-D

BTW I have predicted that you would have this reaction very soon. You always
use the same old childish tactic and when you get what you was looking for
you start to cry like the little old disgusting crybaby that you are.
You are a pitiful whining oldster, I can't help you.

Time to return to my *rocking* chair now... ;-)

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

wrote:

n , dave weil wrote :

[...]

These are the bases of the sociology, you moron.

Even not 10 minutes to answer to my first post of the evening !!!
LOL, I see that you was waiting anxiously for my answer in front of your
computer.

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
In , dave weil wrote :

[...]

For you, Lionel
www.kleenex.com

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 22:57:01 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

In , dave weil wrote :

BTW, this thread is the perfect example of why your condemnation of
geosynch's avoidance of using his real name rings hollow.

Thank you for supporting Geostink's KKK-like behaviour.
This speaks tons about you.

YOU ARE A *DISGUSTING* CRYBABY !!!

Uh oh, someone's "vexed".

It's because
of unscrupulous people like you that some prefer not to use their real
names.

Unscrupulous ???? LOL !!!
Because you are deadly vexed you are insulting my family since one week now.

And you've been insulting me through permanent subject headers using
my real name for a couple of years now, and you've accelerated the
practice. So quit your crybaby tactics and take your medicine like the
senile oldster that you are.

I*ll take this time to remind you that it's YOU who made everything
personal between the two of us. Because I offend your odd
sensibilities (apparently originally you didn't like me picking on
Howard Ferstler by holding him accountable for his odd views), you've
made it your mission to harass me for a couple of years. Well, pay the
piper, peachpit.

Are you hypocritely pretending that you wasn't hoping for a reaction from
me, eh moron ? :-D

Oh, are YOU pretending that I wouldn't play along with your disgusting
tactics? Sure, I'll get down in the mud with you, since that seems to
rock your world. Of course, you can end it all anytime you want, since
it's YOU who's made it personal.

BTW I have predicted that you would have this reaction very soon.

Sure you have, Nostradamus.

You always
use the same old childish tactic and when you get what you was looking for
you start to cry like the little old disgusting crybaby that you are.

Awwww, pumpkin - did I press some buttons? Here, have a pacifier.

You are a pitiful whining oldster, I can't help you.

Time to return to my *rocking* chair now... ;-)

And get an AIDS check while you're at it. You're possibly at risk.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

wrote:

n , dave weil wrote :

[...]

Matching your nine minute reply to one of mine, I guess. Only thing
is, you have a family craving your attention, little fish.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Arthur Tsechmeister/Sackman wrote :

For you, Lionel
www.kleenex.com

For you Arthur :
http://www.nafc.org/
:-D

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

dave "deaf" weil wrote :

And get an AIDS check while you're at it. You're possibly at risk.

Onanist envy... :-D

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 22:42:13 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

dave "deaf" weil wrote :

And get an AIDS check while you're at it. You're possibly at risk.

Onanist envy... :-D

Why would I be envious of your masturbation habits?

CURSE OSAMA Lord Valve Vacuum Tubes 78 September 18th 05 03:55 AM
Observation for the Terrierborg George M. Middius Audio Opinions 0 August 13th 05 08:49 PM
Note to Scottie Terrierborg George M. Middius Audio Opinions 0 June 19th 05 05:14 PM