Illya

Default Where i can search speaker parameters?

I have speaker Alphard CW802C
How I can find the technical information of this speaker
(for example Fs Qts Qes ets.)

thanks to all !

Ban

Illya wrote:
I have speaker Alphard CW802C
How I can find the technical information of this speaker
(for example Fs Qts Qes ets.)

thanks to all !

http://www.alphard.pl/speakers/cw802c.htm
You could have found that as well thru Google.
This woofer has a very weak magnet and will sound boomy in any box. I do not
recommend it.
--
ciao Ban
Bordighera, Italy
François Yves Le Gal

On 1 Feb 2005 00:27:02 GMT, "Illya" wrote:

How I can find the technical information of this speaker
(for example Fs Qts Qes ets.)

Google is your friend...

http://www.alphard.pl/speakers/cw802c.htm

The Art of Bose Bashing and Amar's Supposed Descent into Mediocrity Wylie Williams General 3 September 27th 04 03:16 AM
Using a speaker switch box in reverse? Lee J Tech 3 July 24th 04 01:00 PM
Old speaker boxes Jebus Tech 270 June 4th 04 01:42 AM
FS: Speaker Collection (DCM, AR, JBL, Infinity etc.) Ken Drescher Marketplace 0 May 9th 04 01:16 PM
Comments about Blind Testing watch king High End Audio 24 January 28th 04 04:03 PM