Johnny

Default Help with FLStudio and B4

Hello,

I am a newbie in sequencing and I have the following problem:

I want to make full use of the Native Instruments B4 plugin. This
means: upper keyboard, lower keyboard and pedal.

Is it possible to do this in FLStudio? I made a channel, attached the
B4 as VST but with the piano roll I am able to control *only* the
upper keyboard.

If it's not possible to do it with FLstudio, which other software do
you suggest me? Thanks in advance.

Johnny