Matthew

Default FA: Digigram VXpocket v2 ~ Professional 24-bit Sound Card

Hello

I'm selling my Digigram VXpocket v2 laptop pro-audio sound card on eBay.
It's in perfect condition. If you're interested here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

eBay Item #: 3764238569

Auction ends this Sunday (Nov 28th 2004).

Thanks for looking!!

Mitchell Benson

"Matthew" wrote in message

Hello

I'm selling my Digigram VXpocket v2 laptop pro-audio sound card on eBay.
It's in perfect condition. If you're interested here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

eBay Item #: 3764238569

Auction ends this Sunday (Nov 28th 2004).

Thanks for looking!!

These are selling new in unopened box for $250 right now, and every once in
a while you can find them on sale at $199.

Chris Pickett

Matthew wrote:
Hi Mitchell,

I paid a little over $600 a few years ago for this, so I'm losing a lot of
money by selling it. I searched froogle.com and shopping.yahoo.com and they
both came up with the upper $300 price range and higher (I invite you to do
the same). This is v2, I think v1 sells for cheaper in some places. If a
place is actually selling it for $199, I would be very cautious buying from
them.

I bought my v2 brand new from audioMIDI.com in the spring of 2003 for
$199. No problems so far. You might get lucky regardless on eBay.

Chris
Matthew

Hi Chris,

audioMIDI.com is where I originally bought mine. I can't remember the year,
but it was earlier than 2003. They are selling it now for $389.00 and that
is one of the cheapest prices I've seen for it. (froogle.com and
shopping.yahoo.com bring up higher prices) Maybe audioMIDI was having some
kind of strange special or something when you bought it. I'd be losing over
$400 if I sold it for $199 since I bought it for $600+. Nowadays I'm
unemployed and broke as many of us are in this USA economy.

Here is audioMIDI.com's link to the VXpocket v2 for $389.00:

http://audiomidi.com/common/cfm/product.cfm?pid=1756

Best Regards,
Matthew