Ken Drescher

Default PIONEER CS-922A Speakers with LED's

Pioneer CS-922A Rare Speakers, $119pr.

Images: http://members.aol.com/KDresch/cs-922a.html

Here is a rare pair of Pioneer CS-922A speakers. These have the LED's that
indicate amount of power going to them. They contain a massive 15" woofer, 5"
cone midrange, dual 2.5" tweeters and a horn tweeter. These are the only pair
I've ever come across in 9 years of trading audio.

These have a loud, strong sound. The woofer foam is intact with no tears and
plenty of life left. All original drivers work fine except I can't hear
anything out of one horn. One tweeter dustcap is ever so slightly dented.
Walnut grain vinyl cabinets have some corner dings and scratches. I have both
grills. These speakers are heavy at 49lbs each. See the actual images for the
exact condition.

This speaker was one of Pioneer's best in the early 80's. The CS line was
always their traditional line or quality speakers. A speaker of this quality
would list for close to $500 pr. at this time. This pair is yours for only $119
plus shipping and a $15 packing charge. (49lbs net, 58lbs gross each)

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPNow entering our 9th year of operation.P100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.

deray52 deray52 is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Drescher View Post
[...]

had a pair when i was in army back in 1980,would like to have this pair
deray52 deray52 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deray52 View Post
had a pair when i was in army back in 1980,would like to have this pair
how can i buy these speakers,pls email me at