Philip Latham

Default Tandberg 10xd

Tandberg 10XD for sale. I have not got it to record but it does play
old recordings.It needs some TLC to get it to work, make me an offer
as it needs to be disposed of. Contact me at
Stockport UK
gunsmoke4 gunsmoke4 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip Latham View Post
Tandberg 10XD for sale. I have not got it to record but it does play
old recordings.It needs some TLC to get it to work, make me an offer
as it needs to be disposed of. Contact me at
Stockport UK
hi do you still have tanberg need one for parts what sort of monies do you need ..norm

Tandberg part needed Tim Schwartz Tech 16 March 31st 04 02:29 PM
WTB: Cable Remote Ctrl. for Tandberg TCD 440 Cassette Deck Lars Marketplace 0 October 26th 03 07:51 PM
Tandberg TR 2040 CCSman Audio Opinions 0 September 24th 03 02:42 AM
Does anyone have any information about Tandberg parts for a 3001 tuner? Shetland Sheepdog High End Audio 1 August 26th 03 06:39 AM
help! need Tandberg or Revox power cord CRD General 0 July 3rd 03 02:45 PM