Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

Default My Remastering

Not bad, a bit busy at the end tough....

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...ummingbird.mp3

From a Warner CD album, I think about mid 90's!

Jack
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Monday, March 13, 2017 at 8:28:05 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Not bad, a bit busy at the end tough....

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...ummingbird.mp3

From a Warner CD album, I think about mid 90's!

Jack

Sounded great with headphones, but not enough brightness with speakers!!
Probably why I felt the vocals were on the weak side.

Ah, well, still fun! :-)

Jack
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Monday, March 13, 2017 at 5:49:48 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, March 13, 2017 at 8:28:05 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Not bad, a bit busy at the end tough....

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...ummingbird.mp3

From a Warner CD album, I think about mid 90's!

Jack

Sounded great with headphones, but not enough brightness with speakers!!
Probably why I felt the vocals were on the weak side.

Ah, well, still fun! :-)

Jack

Like Steven Wilson, does remixing, like, Colour My World, by Chicago. BUT, for a 1/2 the song, it sounds like the right headphone is dead, until a keyboard occupies it. But, this is true for many songs, like when Band then strings enter into the song.

Just rambling!!

Jack