Posted to rec.audio.pro
nickbatz nickbatz is offline

Default Lexicon PCM91 PCMCIA card

Does anyone happen to know the specs for card you'd use in one of these ridiculously lovely reverbs?

Things like how much memory it'll address, maybe the speed, etc. Or does it not use generic cards?

Also, will an adapter to a more modern card format work?

TIA
Posted to rec.audio.pro
nickbatz nickbatz is offline

You know what! Never mind. I found the manual online, and it has the specs.

Sorry about that.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 8:59:21 PM UTC-5, nickbatz wrote:
You know what! Never mind. I found the manual online, and it has the specs.

Sorry about that.

Oh, great, Nick, now they'll have to struggle to find a different topic to socialize with!

Jack