Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default PS Audio 4.6 Preamp

Hi all. Nice to see you again.

Do any of you have experience with this unit? I have a chance to buy a
used one at a great price, but cannot hear it first. Thanks for any
input (so to speak).

--
www.jennifermartinmusic.com

pserj pserj is offline
Banned

Location: United States
Send a message via ICQ to pserj Send a message via AIM to pserj Send a message via MSN to pserj Send a message via Yahoo to pserj Send a message via Skype™ to pserj

I was search for http://rwiforum.se/profile/?u=4635
and found this post. I would say that you have answered my question thanks
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
Audio Empire wrote:

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:04:50 -0700, John Stone wrote
(in article ):

On 7/15/11 11:53 AM, in article , "Jenn"
wrote:

Hi all. Nice to see you again.

Do any of you have experience with this unit? I have a chance to buy a
used one at a great price, but cannot hear it first. Thanks for any
input (so to speak).

Looks like this model has been prone to problems with switches, and that
replacing them is difficult. I'd search this out before committing to buying
it.

If one is looking for a really nice, affordable and good performing preamp, I
don't think one can go wrong taking a good, long look at the Emotiva USP-1

http://emotiva.com/usp1.shtm

Not only is it extremely flexible, and beautifully made, but it is also
priced almost too good to be true. But it IS true, the real thing in fact!

Thanks to both of you for your input. It turns out that someone beat me
to it. I figured for $100, it was worth a try.

Thanks again.

--
www.jennifermartinmusic.com