AudioholicAnonymous_11163 AudioholicAnonymous_11163 is offline
Junior Member

Location: central Kansas
Unhappy Please HELP!!

My Gemini turntable quit playing through the left channel. Logicaly I started with the simple solution and pulled an old (but still working) cartridge off of an old turtable that had otherwise been forgoten about in my basement. This worked... for about two albums and then the same problem reacured. What could possibly cause my turntable to fry cartridges like this? If it helps I have it run through a NAD PP 3i, however I can't imagine that it's causing me this headache. I also know that it's not a problem with my receiver. If anyone would happen to have any ideas it would be awesome, I miss my vinyl.