Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
John A. Sinsabaugh John A. Sinsabaugh is offline

Default Mach One Acoustics Digital Decoder DAC for sale

Mach One Acoustics Digital Decoder DAC for sale. This unit is built on a
Monarchy 22A DAC it is a heavily revised version of that DAC. It uses
specially selected Current to Voltage Converters Burr Brown PCM 63 PK crown
DAC chips with many power supply and output circuit refinements. It has a
custom all
black faceplate with blue leds for indicators. It has a true 75 ohm BNC
input as well as a Toslink fiber input. It has Kimber Kable ultraplate
output RCA jacks.
This DAC is very musical and a pleasure to listen to. The only reason I am
selling it is I recently purchase a DAC with seven inputs so I can use all
digital sources with one DAC. The stock Monarchy sold for $980 and the mod
cost an additional $1100. A total investment of $2080. You can get it for
$450 plus actual shipping costs. This unit will ship in an original factory
supplied carton. If interested please email . Thank
you for the read!

RjurikE RjurikE is offline
Banned

Location: Russia